Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 15:47   Link #7861
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I just dont know what to expect medaka anymore too maybe she is the one who is lying who knows since she lied casualy in this chapter , zen having a second evil personality is also a good development would really like it if it happens

But i think medaka is the root of all the evil things in this manga cause she is like the overlord who will be on top of evil one day , actually problem may not be medaka but kurokami bloodline . Medaka will probably try to destroy kurokami company one day or she can be the last boss by inherriting the family .

The thing i dont understand is how can zenkichi stayed this pure after interacting medakas family all the time cause no matter how you look at it , medakas family is the last enemy of this manga .
OR! You're over thinking things :|
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 16:01   Link #7862
[HearT]

Quote:
I just dont know what to expect medaka anymore too maybe she is the one who is lying who knows since she lied casualy in this chapter , zen having a second evil personality is also a good development would really like it if it happens

But i think medaka is the root of all the evil things in this manga cause she is like the overlord who will be on top of evil one day , actually problem may not be medaka but kurokami bloodline . Medaka will probably try to destroy kurokami company one day or she can be the last boss by inherriting the family .

The thing i dont understand is how can zenkichi stayed this pure after interacting medakas family all the time cause no matter how you look at it , medakas family is the last enemy of this manga .
=__= I'm sure that's exactly right..............*cough*.....
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 16:04   Link #7863
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:

As always, kentjr, you are a unique character.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 16:12   Link #7864
kenjtr

Yeah but this is a family who let their daughter marry winner of a death match so they cant be good people are they , also i dont understand why medaka needs to rule the company in the future while there is her brother its not like he will bankrupt it .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 16:45   Link #7865
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

kenjtr...I'm REALLY beginning to think that you're a minus that escaped from Ajimu...

And there's nothing really surprising about a main family choosing a suitor from several sub families - royalty does it all the time. 'Royal blood' or 'High-bred' - that's basically the reason why. The Kurokami wish to maintain a certain 'pureness' so they keep the families of those they deem worthy enough on the side to choose partners from for the successors. In other words, its a glorified breeding program.

And originally, I don't think that there was a deathmatch for the suitors prior to the last one. And even so, the Kurokami family have left the entire situation to an outside party so unless Medaka is killed, they really won't say anything. As long as they get someone who is capable of producing an heir with Medaka and take the head of the family, that's all they really care about.

Perhaps Maguno can't produce a heir thanks to all the experiments he subjected himself to. And Naze is probably out of the running because she has no intention of taking up the Kurokami business and/or she disqualified herself/took up another name.

Oh yes, we all know what Kurokami means right? Kuro = Black and Kami = God so basically, 'Black God' or 'Black Diety' - this is what the Kurokami are...
Old 2012-04-12, 16:50   Link #7866
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Oh yes, we all know what Kurokami means right? Kuro = Black and Kami = God so basically, 'Black God' or 'Black Diety' - this is what the Kurokami are...
I prefer God of Darkness
Old 2012-04-12, 16:58   Link #7867
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
btw, I'm calling it now, pedo is gonna fight Shiranui eventually.
Totally calling these then:
Hanten vs Yuzuriha (pan pantsu guy) cause neither of them really show their faces

Kumagawa vs Nienami (blood dude) cause they're both kinda violent in their relationships...(Kumagawa ripped off the face of the girl he loved lol)

[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 17:01   Link #7868
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
And why wouldn't it be relevant?
Well, what if we never go back to Hakoniwa, or see Zenkichi ever again?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 17:07   Link #7869
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Well, what if we never go back to Hakoniwa, or see Zenkichi ever again?
Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if Zen no longer plays a prominent route. After all, thanks to Devil Style, Zen isn't affected by the whims of fate that affects 'Main Characters', meaning he isn't a main character any more, meaning... he's now a side character?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 17:10   Link #7870
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

holy moly.... i've finally caught up with this manga. readin' 128 chapters along with readin' hilarious and entertaining posts on here within' three days. i feel quite wore out~! xD

i knew zenkichi could do it! congratz! the little engine that could! i'ma proud of him. he went through quite alot to get where his at. T^T lol

nao i wonder what kind of people he picked to fill up his open positions in the SC. medaka sure did surprised us with her team. maybe zenkichi will also surprise us with his selection as well~
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 17:11   Link #7871
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, either one fits, especially when we consider her ability 'The End'....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Yup, she's lied twice in this latest chapter actually.

1) When she said she didn't like stripping, she totally likes stripping.
2) When Kumagawa called her out on her believing everyone was fundamentally good, and she in turn said she never remembers saying such a weird thing,
when it was totally her attitude in the beginning of the manga.
OH yes,...Chapter 14 pretty much brings up Medaka and clothes. She doesn't mind exposing herself/wearing revealing clothes because she's got a great body (and she knows it), but she doesn't strip. If she is walked in on, she doesn't really care because that's how she is, but it's not stripping.

And I didn't find the chapter for the 2nd one yet but I think that it was HIDEYOSHI who said that, not Medaka.
...Ah, there it is... Chapter 18, page 16, she says it herself.
Old 2012-04-12, 17:55   Link #7872
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Question on Kumagawa.

Did he really killed all those girls on his side chapter?
Old 2012-04-12, 18:07   Link #7873
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Question on Kumagawa.

Did he really killed all those girls on his side chapter?
Nope, read that chapter again.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 18:10   Link #7874
suikostar

Quote:

Zen havin` second personality....never even a hint about that in manga so i guess not possible.

Another thing , about Zenkichis skill, u know when u change ur mind and dont want to kill some1, its not like that is a coincidence, its just shows us the character of somebody.

You know its quite hard to make a definition of coincidence but its not so wide as many people tend to make it here.
suikostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 18:15   Link #7875
orangejuicetang

Time for some fun predictions on matchups!
Hansode vs Pedo man!
Tsurubame Kamome vs Mr. I like getting stepped on (shoe fetish vs getting stepped on fetish)
Kumugawa vs Mr. I like girls covered in blood (Minus vs the weird kind of depressed guy?)
Hansode vs Mr. face shrouded in darkness (cause as someone earlier mentioned, they both don't show their faces. Although since he seems to be one of the possible 'bosses', I wouldn't be surprised if Medaka fights him)
Ajumi vs Mr. 2D (Miss I think the world is a manga and Mr. 2D only)
Medaka vs Mr. Glasses fetish (last possibility, could possible switch this matchup with Hansode if Medaka has to fight shadow man as boss. Who knows, maybe Hansode wears glasses.)

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 18:34   Link #7876
17Sevens

I think you mean Hanten, not Hansode, but I like your way of thinking!
17Sevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 18:42   Link #7877
Terizent
Nonsense!

So, uh, what's actually stopping Zen from crashing the feast once his student council work is done?
Old 2012-04-12, 18:47   Link #7878
orangejuicetang

Does he even know about the feast?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 18:57   Link #7879
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

No. (not yet anyway)
Old 2012-04-12, 18:59   Link #7880
Terizent
Nonsense!

Well, since Medaka mentions that Zenkichi's too busy to help, she might have considered informing him about the feast.

On the other hand, this reminds me that Ajimu specifically requested Naze, Munakata, Emukae, and Maguro to not tell Zenkichi about Medaka "killing" a father figure, which means that she probably knew about Medaka having 7 suitors all along and did not want Zenkichi to know about that. But then it's interesting as to why Naze and Maguro didn't express anything at that time. Well, Naze may not have known, but I would expect Maguro to at the very least have known about Medaka's arranged marriage.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council