AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-19, 20:26   Link #41
hchan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
I'm not saying Miyuki will undoubtedly end up with Tatsuya but I simply don't see how the status quo can ever change even if we assume Tatsuya will somehow regain his emotions. Unlike people who think Tatsuya will be able to love someone other than Miyuki if he regains his emotions, I think Miyuki will always be his priority. Taking that part of him that depends solely on his intense feelings for Miyuki away will not erase what she's been and will always be to him. He's not going to be memory wiped after all. Therefore, I'm firmly of the opinion that regardless of whether or not he gets some more emotions back, the series will either end with him and Miyuki together, either platonically or not, or one of them will die and the other will have to be put down or something.

For all that people hate Miyuki or hate that Tatsuya is irrevocably tied to her, the series doesn't work as well without that troubling element and to wish otherwise undermines the whole series, I think.
everything you stated is good until the part of killing one of them off as doing that will honestly ruin the series and depending on how the story continues to develop after novel 13 people would have the same angry reaction as the ending of Oreimo. Although i want Tatsuya and Miyuki to be in a romantic relationship in the end i also like Mayumi as she is a great girl too although i doubt a harem route would be the ending (who knows) maybe the 3 can work something out together? I dont really like seeing Mayumi with Kasuto and both these girls are a nice pairing to Tatsuya

P.S admin i may have brought up Mayumi but its only a bases where i have to mention her and Miyuki together as they both satisfy as good partners for Tatsuya.

Last edited by hchan94; 2014-05-19 at 22:03. Reason: more info and rewording
hchan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 20:27   Link #42
IceHism

When was the last time Miyuki actually got mad at someone for trying to come close to Tatsuya again? Volume 2?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 20:35   Link #43
hchan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Last but not the least Miyuki are for delusionist!
On what basis are you saying Miyuki are for delusionist? Is it because of the incest that maybe a taboo relationship but its also a pure form of love that no one should be judging? If so then your comment is kinda pretty offensive and delusional itself.
Old 2014-05-19, 20:46   Link #44
hchan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Imagine, me just speaking rudely of Tatsuya for whatever reason or no reason and pointing my finger towards him laughing at him while Mikuki is present, she'll just freeze my whole body just like some random terrorist tried to stab Tatsuya with his/her knife.

As for Tatsuya, his daily life with Miyuki will be a struggle when other females are going to involve.
Miyuki being Yandere is a trivial thing.
Tatsuya ways of doing things is smooth but the problem is that Miyuki always turns any of his smoothness with her ice power.
Even for Tatsuya, might feel an annoyance with Miyuki I bet.

Even so, Miyuki is beautiful to the point it humilates me.
I just cant deny that.
I dont know about him feeling annoyed with Miyuki's action as remember he doesnt care about the other girls therefore other than wondering why she's reacting like that i doubt he has any other thoughts other than that the pure curiosity. and he always mention that he's happy that his sister expresses the emotions for him because he is unable to. I dont think theres going to be much struggle in his daily life and his ways arent smooth but pretty harsh as his words that he used to turn down Honoka were pretty harsh and I doubt its intended but Miyuki's actions with her freezing is also a way to prevent the other girls from being hurt. Even if the other girls are affectionate to Tatsuya he only truely cares about Miyuki therefore they will be hurt the closer they try to get to him and the harder they try. The only one he will care about the most is Miyuki and only her forever even if he does gain emotions back and eventually starts to see Miyuki as a love interest his care will always be for Miyuki and her actions are in a way helping the other girls so they dont get hurt.
Old 2014-05-20, 00:52   Link #45
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Miyuki is perfect!!!!!
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 03:07   Link #46
pampz21
ShipCore

I find her abit tad annoying....Shes more broken than Tatsuya.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 04:06   Link #47
Mentar
Banned

In my opinion, Miyuki is _the_ key character of the entire long-running story arc. She will be the one who shapes how the story develops and ends, IMHO. Based on the spoilers, LN13 was the first time when she first exercised her authority against Tatsuya's will (though it was done by Miyuki in Tatsuya's best interests). When the schism with the Yotsuba happens - which I consider inevitable - it will be up to Miyuki to pick the path.

So, in my opinion, she is the character that will receive the most character development. Tatsuya will adjust here and there, but remain mostly who he is now. I do want to see what will become of Miyuki once she matures more. She has the most potential in nearly all directions
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 08:42   Link #48
hchan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
I find her abit tad annoying....Shes more broken than Tatsuya.
just because you find her annoying doesnt make her delusional. using your opinions to make a statement like that is illogical and unreasonable.
Old 2014-05-20, 11:32   Link #49
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
In my opinion, Miyuki is _the_ key character of the entire long-running story arc. She will be the one who shapes how the story develops and ends, IMHO. Based on the spoilers, LN13 was the first time when she first exercised her authority against Tatsuya's will (though it was done by Miyuki in Tatsuya's best interests). When the schism with the Yotsuba happens - which I consider inevitable - it will be up to Miyuki to pick the path.

So, in my opinion, she is the character that will receive the most character development. Tatsuya will adjust here and there, but remain mostly who he is now. I do want to see what will become of Miyuki once she matures more. She has the most potential in nearly all directions

Reallt, that's what I want, there are many ways to develop her character but seeing her more and more possessive makes me want her to finally confesses or something. That's annoying.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 11:53   Link #50
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
When was the last time Miyuki actually got mad at someone for trying to come close to Tatsuya again? Volume 2?
Lets see. We have when Tatsuya was checking out the counselor when they met at the temple, and when pixie the parasite hugged Tatsuya just off the top of my head. Not to mention what she did to him in ln 1, which triggered his restoration.

Only reason Miykui's jealousy raging doesn't get very far is because Tatsuya is quick to soothe her. Its the only reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchan94 View Post
just because you find her annoying doesnt make her delusional. using your opinions to make a statement like that is illogical and unreasonable.
I find her extremely annoying as well. She snaps and needs to be comforted by Tatsuya whenever she thinks he is looking/checking out another women, she hangs of his every word, has altered herself to be the perfect version of what she thinks Tatsuya wants/admires in a women, snaps when anything bad is said about Tatsuya and she worships everything he does.

She is solely defined by Tatsuya. She is extremely possessive of Tatsuya, it gets annoying and it's impossible to believe anyone could be like that.

Now normally I wouldn't care about such a character in an ln, but since most of the other characters in this Ln are so well done it throws a sharp contrast between her and them. And unlike the others, shes always in the story so its hard to ignore her.

I really want to see her confess. Hopefully she changes after this, becomes less clingy and dependent after this happens, no matter which way the answer goes.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-05-20 at 12:45. Reason: Added last line
Ultraviolet X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 12:32   Link #51
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

This is an interesting way to look at it. Story-wise, your right, but since this is an ln.............well, she may just stay the same.

For me, it just feels her character is too dependent on Tatsuya. For her to change, she either needs to part with him or something in there relationship needs to change in some drastic manner (Miyuki confessing leaps to mind, no matter the answer it changes there relationship).

Putting those two scenario's aside, I don't see how anything else will allow her to change, she completely revolves around Tatsuya. Her siding with Tatsuya when he rebels seemed the likely conclusion from the start and doing that, by itself, means nothing new for her character. Likewise, seeing her complete some of her Tatsuya orientated goals doesn't seem like it would make a difference, since she worships him regardless.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-05-20 at 12:51.
Old 2014-05-20, 13:09   Link #52
IceHism

Huh. I feel like they will develop Tatsuya and Miyuki last before the end of the whole series so I'm not expecting anything major until like volume 20 something where Satou said he wanted to end Mahouka. (He said 20-25 volumes is what he expects)
Old 2014-05-20, 13:34   Link #53
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Huh. I feel like they will develop Tatsuya and Miyuki last before the end of the whole series so I'm not expecting anything major until like volume 20 something where Satou said he wanted to end Mahouka. (He said 20-25 volumes is what he expects)
hmm, I dont know about that, the way Miyuki has been in the Lns, it seems like she will confess soon.........or maybe its just my wishful thinking.

Anyways, I'm expecting Miyuki to come out and confess sometime in there second year of high-school (with the way its developing, its hard to see her not to), and we see the changes in there relationship slowly change because of that afterwards in there third year.

Well, now that I think about it, she may just keep a lid on her feelings until near the end (third year) before they rebel or something like that, where shes forced by circumstances into letting him know. I'm still leaning more towards sometime in the second year though.
Old 2014-05-20, 13:43   Link #54
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
hmm, I dont know about that, the way Miyuki has been in the Lns, it seems like she will confess soon.........or maybe its just my wishful thinking.

Anyways, I'm expecting Miyuki to come out and confess sometime in there second year of high-school (with the way its developing, its hard to see her not to), and we see the changes in there relationship slowly change because of that afterwards in there third year.

Well, now that I think about it, she may just keep a lid on her feelings until near the end (third year) before they rebel or something like that, where shes forced by circumstances into letting him know. I'm still leaning more towards sometime in the second year though.
Hmm, its possible we may have a confession scene before the next 10 master clan selection which will take place in 3rd year. I think I'll be betting on that
Old 2014-05-20, 15:05   Link #55
guestuser

do u know what will be big plot twist is if miyuki betrays tatsuya and lock him up inside the yotsuba i kinda want to see this because only miyuki has the power to do this and it sound kind of interesting to see where that will go
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 15:53   Link #56
Echizen777

I think she will try something this year simply because I can't imagine her being the President next year, a figure of authority just like I can't see her as a good heir for now. Even for Vice Prez role is shared with Tatsuya. She would just cling to him.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 20:58   Link #57
hchan94

I find her extremely annoying as well. She snaps and needs to be comforted by Tatsuya whenever she thinks he is looking/checking out another women, she hangs of his every word, has altered herself to be the perfect version of what she thinks Tatsuya wants/admires in a women, snaps when anything bad is said about Tatsuya and she worships everything he does.

She is solely defined by Tatsuya. She is extremely possessive of Tatsuya, it gets annoying and it's impossible to believe anyone could be like that.

Now normally I wouldn't care about such a character in an ln, but since most of the other characters in this Ln are so well done it throws a sharp contrast between her and them. And unlike the others, shes always in the story so its hard to ignore her.

I really want to see her confess. Hopefully she changes after this, becomes less clingy and dependent after this happens, no matter which way the answer goes.[/QUOTE]

Its fine that you think of her as annoying everyone has their own way of feelings towards her but his statement about the Miyuki being only for the delusional is something I feel that he shouldve kept to himself and is a lot of bs. less clingy and dependent would be ok but i want the answer to make her happy (as in a mutual feeling) i think she'd just snap if the answer turned out bad.
Old 2014-05-20, 20:59   Link #58
hchan94

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hmm, its possible we may have a confession scene before the next 10 master clan selection which will take place in 3rd year. I think I'll be betting on that
hopefully by then the confession goes well
Old 2014-05-20, 21:13   Link #59
My Zodiac Aries

Miyuki is not suitable to become a Yotsuba member.
She afraid to kill people in the anime.
My Zodiac Aries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 21:32   Link #60
yuzen003

Miyuki is first and main girl and the author has dropped in a boatload of shipping moments between them so odds are she will be ending up with Tatsuya in some way shape or form, I'm good with that. I'm not sure if I could continue reading the series if I disliked the pairing considering the author is so blatent about it. Curious to see if/when she will be honest to herself/Tatsuya about her feelings.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote