AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 14:52   Link #3381
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
My thoughts exactly,although I hesitated about saying it but now its obvious.I just hope that all the questions are answered with a YES!!!
Not only answered by a YES, but also something more...............................
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 14:57   Link #3382
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Not only answered by a YES, but also something more...............................
Well her questions are as follows: Did I marry the one I love most? Did I succeed in making him fall in love with me? Did my dream come true? Did I succeed to be with him forever? I want those to be answered with a YES and hear Kirino calling Kyousuke ''Anata''.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:59   Link #3383
virox

virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 15:02   Link #3384
Kakurin
大佐

So, that was it for tonight with Chapter 5 finished. Once again a post with the pastebin links:

Chapter 1: http://pastebin.com/CcM1xS3S
Chapter 2: http://pastebin.com/96vQaVSG
Chapter 3: http://pastebin.com/iT8fdppT
Chapter 4: http://pastebin.com/W8eGVyPH
Chapter 5: http://pastebin.com/NqTY3Y7p
Old 2013-06-13, 15:12   Link #3385
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
Yep, there goes the book laughing at us for not knowing its contents
Old 2013-06-13, 15:20   Link #3386
seangel92

Quote:
Yep, there goes the book laughing at us for not knowing its contents
Burn it! BURN IT IN LAVA!
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 15:33   Link #3387
s0beit
kiririn.me

The fact that the book looks a lot like the one the guy with spoilers had (listening to her past recordings) means they are more probably true now.

No conclusion for anyone!
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 15:49   Link #3388
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
The fact that the book looks a lot like the one the guy with spoilers had (listening to her past recordings) means they are more probably true now.

No conclusion for anyone!
Probably, it will remain one of the great anime/LN mysteries. Well maybe the anime will drop a hint in the OVA's.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 15:51   Link #3389
laruldan

Quote:
Well her questions are as follows: Did I marry the one I love most? Did I succeed in making him fall in love with me? Did my dream come true? Did I succeed to be with him forever? I want those to be answered with a YES and hear Kirino calling Kyousuke ''Anata''.
She used to call him "anta" all the time, to his endless irritation (you know, "anata" is not exclusively used to call your husband).

FWIW, after reading ending alone, it looked rather open to interpretation. But with the rest of volume progressively translated (thanks@SigUp), it more and more looks very much NOT open (that is, almost no chance for them to return to "normal siblings" relationship; sure, they can tone down it for awhile, but not for long, and sure not for 10 years, LOL).

Last edited by laruldan; 2013-06-13 at 16:05.
laruldan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 16:12   Link #3390
DevG

Put this on first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0EvFdp8vws

OH MY GOD! READ THIS ! TRUST ME! ITS THE PART WHERE KYOSUKE TELLS AYASE HE LOVES HIS SISTER!

this is afterward at home, Omg the anime didnt even put the best parts!

Quote:
“… Umm… you… when you shouted that back then… how serious were you being?”
“Ah? D-Does that matter?”
Why was she asking this all of a sudden…?
I mean, let’s just drop that subject, please! I’m begging you! When I looked at her with pleading eyes…
The atmosphere around Kirino completely changed.
“Y-Yes… it does matter…”
She looked downwards, grasping tightly onto the hem of her skirt, and her cheeks were flushed.
… What? What was up with that… that strange response? That’s… not like you… at all…
Bewildered, I asked.
“Why?”
“…….. You don’t know?”
From her position on the sofa, she looked upwards, hot in the head, and gazed at my face.
When our eyes met, I realized that Kirino’s eyes were wet.
Her face was red, as if she had caught a cold.
“… Well… because….”
Becoming frightened by my sister’s state, I took a step or two back.
And then Kirino, as if saddened and helpless at seeing my actions, looked like she was about to cry.
She stood up from the sofa, and desperately caught my sleeve.
“….. Do you really…… not know…?”
… Well… maybe… there was that… but how should I respond…?
Seeing me completely perplexed and unable to speak, Kirino resolved herself and began her confession.
She spoke while looking downwards, trying not to make eye contact.
“You’re too slow… idiot… don’t make me say it… it’s embarrassing…”
Gulp.
I gulped down a mouth of saliva.
“I… I… I thought about what you said back then… and then… umm… that is… oo… this is hard to say… s-so… please just listen?”
After that, Kirino resolutely raised her head, and faced me directly. Then, she gathered her strength.
Y-You…! W-What are you trying to say?
“I… a-also love my aniki… maybe.”
“S-S-Seriously?!”
-
“…What did you think I would say? Why are you getting all worked up over it? You gross siscon.”
-
“Wha….. t-t-t-thi…. this……………”
My mouth and eyes opened wide, I couldn’t do anything but stand there in mute amazement.
I mean, just look at my face! Dammit! Daaaammit! Daaaaaaaammmmiiitt!!!
This is impossible! This girl! ….! Crap…!!
My head was burning up, and I grabbed it with both hands, twisting my body harshly back and forth.
“Kyahahaha! That’s so lame! Y-You’re such an idiot… you were actually being serious, weren’t you?! Grooooss~~! Ahahaha!”
Laughing uproariously and pointing at me, Kirino finally wiped away her tears, and poked my stomach with her elbow.
“Come on, how long are you going to stand there looking like an idiot? Let’s go, you siscon!”
She pulled strongly on my sleeve, and lightly turned around. A daring smile appeared on her face.
-
“You promised to play me in Siscali, remember?”

YESSSSSS! THIS MADE THE WHOLE VOLUME 2 worth reading!!! Espicially while listening to the main op instrumental, Got me super pumped!! YES KIRINO!! .

Last edited by DevG; 2013-06-13 at 16:30.
DevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 16:15   Link #3391
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

That was quite the build up to a pretty tame line there lol

very cute though
Old 2013-06-13, 16:16   Link #3392
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
That was quite the build up to a pretty tame line there lol
haha it continues to kirino saying that he was gros for meaning it but, damn that was an intense scene haha!
Old 2013-06-13, 16:18   Link #3393
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
haha it continues to kirino saying that he was gros for meaning it but, damn that was an intense scene haha!
Stop trying to entice me to read the summaries, full translation is the only way to roll for me.
Old 2013-06-13, 16:20   Link #3394
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruldan View Post
She used to call him "anta" all the time, to his endless irritation (you know, "anata" is not exclusively used to call your husband).

FWIW, after reading ending alone, it looked rather open to interpretation. But with the rest of volume progressively translated (thanks@SigUp), it more and more looks very much NOT open (that is, almost no chance for them to return to "normal siblings" relationship; sure, they can tone down it for awhile, but not for long, and sure not for 10 years, LOL).
That's excatly how I think about it. There are too many hints in volume 12. That make you think: Is it really an open ending?

let's wait for the full translation of volume 12, 19th (10 years after) of June and the animation of volume 12 (hopefully). To be sure about the ending.

I CAN'T WAAAIITTT !!!

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-13 at 16:35.
Old 2013-06-13, 16:21   Link #3395
DevG

Quote:
Stop trying to entice me to read the summaries, full translation is the only way to roll for me.
Hahaha but the next part was litterly 5 lines more or so, didnt put it in because it wouldve lessened the cuteness :P

And onto volume 3 I think I can put up with the wait again, my resolution has been restored finding that such cute stuff are hidden in the books and not in the anime!
Old 2013-06-13, 16:24   Link #3396
DevG

Quote:
That's excatly how I think about it. There are too many hints in volume 12. That make you think: Is it really an open ending?

let's wait for the full translation, 19th of June and the animation. To be sure about the ending.

I CAN'T WAAAIITTT !!!
19th of june is when the translation or the anime comes out?
Old 2013-06-13, 16:25   Link #3397
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Hahaha but the next part was litterly 5 lines more or so, didnt put it in because it wouldve lessened the cuteness :P

And onto volume 3 I think I can put up with the wait again, my resolution has been restored finding that such cute stuff are hidden in the books and not in the anime!
It's packed tight with it, still not sure what I think about volume 12 since I'm only working with a broad view of it.
Old 2013-06-13, 16:33   Link #3398
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
19th of june is when the translation or the anime comes out?
no, 19th of june is when the 10 years after story will come out. That hopefully will provide us with some answers.

As for the animation. Every week we have a new episode. you know the drill.......

EDIT: sorry DevG i have edited my post. Reading it again. It was a bit confusing there.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-13 at 17:00.
Old 2013-06-13, 16:36   Link #3399
DevG

Quote:
no, 19th of june is when the 10 years after story will come out. That hopefully will provide us with some answers.

As for the animation. Every week we have a new episode. you know the drill.......
ohh yah i do haha, I just thought there was an official date for the translation of volume 12 :P

Hmm, Volume 3 seems to be more oreintated on side line stories, the novel arch. Im hestitant to start as Im not expecting much cuteness, so that really makes me want to skip it and go to the part where kirino flys away and kyosuke goes after her!

2 Volumes to go, aha,

Anyways back to reading Vol 3

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-13 at 22:25. Reason: merge double-post
Old 2013-06-13, 16:44   Link #3400
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
It's packed tight with it, still not sure what I think about volume 12 since I'm only working with a broad view of it.
I want to say a thing to you.

I respect you for not giving into temptation and start reading the summaries. But you choose instead to wait till the full translation.

If it's me I can't refuse it. Even if it's a summary. I want to know!!!!

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-13 at 17:10.

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings