AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-30, 17:50   Link #61
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 74

Okay, Jae-Hyuk/Nex is going too far with all of this even with the excuse of Serin's betrayal. If his subjects and the population revolt against him then certainly serves him right.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 18:03   Link #62
Xion Valkyrie

The greaaaater goooooooood.

Well, I think the only thing keeping Chaos from being overrun by the Night Clan seems to be be Nex, so everyone is putting up with it because they have no other choice.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 18:17   Link #63
Iron Maw
Banned

I can buy that in regard to stuff like Xix's village especially given how the Night's Clan contamination spreads. However, the whole problem with Ninoorut is Nex's own doing thanks to his callous attitude and working his subjects literally to death won't do him any favors either.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 21:41   Link #64
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Each new chapter seems to destroy what little remains of my like for Nex from the previous story. I know he's telling everyone that he's gonna kill Iffurita to lure Ninoorut out but that's definitely going to turn the boy against him once and for all. And he probably is gonna kill her anyway just becuause this is Nex - he doesn't give a damn about anything.

Forget Nex, I'd rather watch and read how things are progressing with Xix and Yuan. They are much less demented than Nex and Serin were. Alas poor Serin, you were/are awesome, but you love a loser... >.<
Old 2013-04-03, 23:48   Link #65
chancs

* I really like you Nin * Oh god!! I am so dying to know what will happen next. Just can't wait
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 14:55   Link #66
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

The book said the Regis only has one son. So that'd make Xix the kid. But at the same time at the flashback it'd look like Serin was going grave robbing... Sae-Hoon said Siana was Serin's kid that one the Regis could never find. So he doesn't know who Xix is. But Xix's blood opened the seal. I'm still confused.
Old 2013-11-14, 15:30   Link #67
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I'm not saying otherwise. I'm simply saying that Cal and Jae-Hoon are effectively the same person right now.

That said, Nex is no saint either. Even if we say he has to make hard decisions, things like what happened at Xix's town were overreactions of him and uncalled for. So, unless I'm missing something out, there isn't much to justify him either.
Zombi -> do you really want to take your chance with them?

I guess he heading same path as Arthas

Last edited by Gundamx; 2013-11-14 at 15:43.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 16:17   Link #68
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
The book said the Regis only has one son. So that'd make Xix the kid. But at the same time at the flashback it'd look like Serin was going grave robbing... Sae-Hoon said Siana was Serin's kid that one the Regis could never find. So he doesn't know who Xix is. But Xix's blood opened the seal. I'm still confused.
Who said Ninoorut is't son of Nex? Just used his blood to open seal, so i'm certain that he is Regis son. As for Xix, he is undead created by Siana - he opened seal because he teared out her heart moment after she resurrected him (so he have her blood). I think everyone are too focused on this "Regis have only one son" thing. Maybe they asked book a wrong question. Regis may have one son (Ninoorut) and two daughters.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 16:18   Link #69
Gundamx

spoiler summary from another forum
Spoiler for spoiler from last translated chapters to last raw:
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 21:42   Link #70
RobotCat
In a Box

Thanks for the summary, do you know how far behind we are?
RobotCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 23:40   Link #71
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
Thanks for the summary, do you know how far behind we are?
Two volumes. They're steadily catching up. Last chapter just finished vol 14.

Spoiler for Woah:

Its rather idiotic how most of these problems stem from Oski and him creating his evils . Oski's half Frankenstein and half the devil. In order to get something from him you must make a trade. Makes me wonder will happen to him when the regis finds out he has semek .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Who said Ninoorut is't son of Nex? Just used his blood to open seal, so i'm certain that he is Regis son. As for Xix, he is undead created by Siana - he opened seal because he teared out her heart moment after she resurrected him (so he have her blood). I think everyone are too focused on this "Regis have only one son" thing. Maybe they asked book a wrong question. Regis may have one son (Ninoorut) and two daughters.
His horns. People from earth if they have children from someone in chaos their genes take precedence. Look at his younger sister. The book doesn't lie it records everything. Genes from earth are considered dominant. For now hes considered of "royal blood." But this is just a title especially if his mom gets disowned or killed. Plus there are two facts that make most people allude to the fact its Xix. Xix had semek on him and the women from the night clan said he blood smelled exactly like Regis. Ouroboros has the ability to break any weak spell. That royal blood test is something he could fake in his sleep. Hes only here for the game and to kill oski.
Old 2013-11-15, 17:29   Link #72
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I totally forgot that one scene where Serin unloads a child at the village and she also unloads Semek as well. I guess I was too hung up on seeing Siana prove herself to be her mother's daughter.

Still, it's kinda weird seeing Cal being so 'concerned' about Siana's well-being given that he had tried to have her own mother, Serin, killed plenty of times before that. If all of that is just to make sure that he has someone who can get past Serin's barriers because she is of the same blood - that's pretty damn low.

Don't lose hope Yuan! You're the best girl for Xix hands down - you'll win this! XD
Old 2013-12-18, 22:42   Link #73
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So Orisk DOES have SEMEK and he's keeping it in payment for Xix getting the wolf. Now, to save Yuan's life, he's going to have to offer his life in payment for Orisk's help on this one.
Old 2013-12-23, 12:18   Link #74
Drkz

Osky is literally isane. I wonder what Ouroboros is after?
Old 2013-12-23, 12:55   Link #75
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Other than just 'lulz'? hard to say... he said he wanted to kill Skroll (the wolf) but...
Old 2013-12-23, 13:02   Link #76
Diamond English

What was the curse that turned Owen older than what he is and how was he cursed ?
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 13:15   Link #77
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wow, that's waaaay back in S1 - Immortal Regis. Hold on ...
Old 2013-12-23, 15:01   Link #78
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond English View Post
What was the curse that turned Owen older than what he is and how was he cursed ?
It was a spell that made his time go forward. By the time everything was done that guy who did the spell disappeared. So Owen is pretty much stuck in the form of a old man. The guy who did the spell has control over "time." He did it because Owen was being a pain in the ass. Its near the end of immortal regis.
Old 2013-12-23, 16:52   Link #79
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ Actually it's only midway through the story (chapters 25-27)- when Jae Hyuk got trapped in the Tower and the heir apparent of the 4 Great Houses were trying to get the 'King's Stone' from him. The man who did it to him is named Brass.
Old 2013-12-26, 02:21   Link #80
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^ Actually it's only midway through the story (chapters 25-27)- when Jae Hyuk got trapped in the Tower and the heir apparent of the 4 Great Houses were trying to get the 'King's Stone' from him. The man who did it to him is named Brass.
Oops. Thought it was near the end. Immortal was pretty short I thought it was near the end.