AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-25, 15:59   Link #6041
serbian otaku #1

I so don't want to be Lu Yungha, he's so pityfull in front of Luo Hao. Also after this update i'm looking at Luo Hao in different ligh, i would never become her disciple.
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 16:54   Link #6042
J4n1

í want a short story, or a subplot in a novel, of some girls trying to enter Godous harem (either of their own will or because they were sent by their families), and being afraid/nervous about meeting the romoured devil king, they are instead of confronted by Liliana with an organizational chart about the harem and their relative position in it (the bottom).
They don't have to stay in the harem (probably better they don't), but it could be a hilarious story.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 19:10   Link #6043
chrono25

well he has taken the first step in building an empire of sorts and his destiny will come about !to
quote his queen he will surpass all his fellow campione and reign on earth as the ultimate devil king ! f
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 19:54   Link #6044
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Luo Hao doesnt stop impressing me over and over again she is something else.
Yeah, in this newest update Luo Hao is pretty impressive. Though the most shocking thing is her cooking, I'm already drooling just from reading Godou's description.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 23:13   Link #6045
Yye1
Wide Right

Luo Hao is such a boss, though i would not want to be her disciple

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 05:47   Link #6046
erdii

ı don't know how to feel. should ı be impressed at Luo Hao's skills or feel sad for Yinghua
Old 2013-02-27, 12:11   Link #6047
Ultragunner

wait , from the newest update
Spoiler for vol 12:
Old 2013-02-27, 12:22   Link #6048
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Wow reading the update luo hao seems like a great catch lol
Old 2013-02-27, 13:28   Link #6049
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Spoiler for vol 12:
Maybe the other authorities just aren't good for combat.

Hey, maybe one of them gave her cooking skills.
Old 2013-02-27, 13:35   Link #6050
serbian otaku #1

I don't think so, she said herself that she was taught to cook, and it's common knowledge that people in the past taught their daughters to cook and everything else needed for housewife. Since Luo is over 200 years old, she was taught in her childhood every necessary skill to become a bride.

P.S. After i said this, i just thought about Luo Hao in wedding dress and Godou as her groom.
Old 2013-02-27, 16:41   Link #6051
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Spoiler for vol 12:
she may have other authorities but maybe she didn't gain new authorites after fights like Godou. it seems it is not that easy to gether authorites. maybe Pandora gives them power that would be useful for them
Old 2013-02-27, 18:00   Link #6052
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
she may have other authorities but maybe she didn't gain new authorites after fights like Godou. it seems it is not that easy to gether authorites. maybe Pandora gives them power that would be useful for them
Well even Voban who HUNTS gods and has lived for over 200 years has "only" about 8
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 18:00   Link #6053
bakapervert
A pervert

No, you will definitely got authority if you manage to kill god. Its just Godou that is unlucky till now that he didn't manage to obtain new authority.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 18:04   Link #6054
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
P.S. After i said this, i just thought about Luo Hao in wedding dress and Godou as her groom.
That not a bad idea......but the 4 mistresses might crash the wedding because they don't want Godou to be taken away. They'll face her even if she's Godou's elder sister.

Man, that's one of the ideals of Harem Mayhem. Chaos will ignite.

Cheers to him for his future wedding.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 19:36   Link #6055
Raziel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
No, you will definitely got authority if you manage to kill god. Its just Godou that is unlucky till now that he didn't manage to obtain new authority.

Its nos 100% guaranteed, its PANDORA who gives them their new authority and if you didnt put a show big enough to impress her then you get nothing, this is mentioned during the volume where Godou battles Perseus, and akin to that the dumb Canpione killed Perseus with one stroke of his sword and got nothing at that
Raziel07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 19:53   Link #6056
Mars Mode

I think it just may be taste, from her part, if she defeated a god and didnt consider him worthy, she may not even use the authorithy granted to her. Or the power she won just didnt suit her fighting style. I remember reading she has shown three authorities, maybe she just fights mainly with the first 2 and fights wit the 3rd for extraordinaire circunstances.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 20:01   Link #6057
serbian otaku #1

@Ken, don't forget that Luo Hao is a Campione, and there's no way in hell that Erica and the rest can defeat her (even if they would become Campione's, they still wouldn't have enough experience, and it was mentioned that Campione's grow through fights to the death), they would probably sneek in, and even then it wouldn't be enough, since it would be a wedding between 2 Campione's, there would be a lot of important and powerfull people attending.

@Mars, you're correct. Like how Doni only uses 2 of his 4 authorities, so maybe Luo Hao uses only those 2, or maybe those two are the only ones combat oriented.
Old 2013-02-27, 21:32   Link #6058
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
That not a bad idea......but the 4 mistresses might crash the wedding because they don't want Godou to be taken away. They'll face her even if she's Godou's elder sister.

Man, that's one of the ideals of Harem Mayhem. Chaos will ignite.

Cheers to him for his future wedding.
Ah, dear husband, you would bring great dishonor to our name if you finish before me. If you last three days you will be rewarded, two it is passable, one I shall give you a personal training session to improve your stamina.

ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 21:41   Link #6059
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Ah, dear husband, you would bring great dishonor to our name if you finish before me. If you last three days you will be rewarded, two it is passable, one I shall give you a personal training session to improve your stamina.

................You know, if they did cross the line, she would probably say that. Scary...........how it perfectly matches her thinking.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 21:42   Link #6060
serbian otaku #1

I guess we all know what kind of special stamina training are a newlywed couple going to "use"

EDIT: Of course it matches her thinking, after all she's probably the most straightforward person in the whole series, though that's my own opinion.

Last edited by serbian otaku #1; 2013-02-27 at 22:06.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem