AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-04-05, 13:16   Link #21
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFrame
I have the shuffle house file but worried if i cant change back the languange
I presume you mean due to the whole 'change non-unicode language to Japanese' process? If that's the case then don't worry, it barely changes anything I've got both my PCs set to that just for convenience and the only difference you get is really that the \ sign in file paths (like C:\Documents) turns to a Yen sign. That's it. You can easily find your way back if you want to turn it off at any time. It doesn't change your start menu into kanji or anything.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 14:23   Link #22
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

This is one of the best sites I'v found for setting up Windows systems for dual language (english and japanese):
http://www.declan-software.com/japanese_ime/

I set every machine I use up this way.... I also add the Epson fonts for japanese (simply because I like them):
http://www.travelphrases.info/galler..._Japanese.html
Old 2006-04-20, 20:04   Link #23
Sierra_Angel

@_@

I'm totally confused now.

How many games are out there and how they are called??
Nerine pack? What adds a character to what?
"You get one girl per volume" whaaaa, what volumes....
Screensaver??

I'm totall new to the whole Shuffle!-thing (saw the whole anime a week ago and loved it). Can someone explain me that, pleeeeeease? I really want to know.
Sierra_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 21:37   Link #24
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra_Angel
I'm totally confused now.
Haha... I don't blame you. Sorry... we really should rename this thread, because it's quite misleading.

This thread is talking about a little mini-game series that comes with the Japanese Limited Edition DVDs for the Shuffle anime. There are six mini-games in the "Summer Vacation" series (Japanese DVDs 1 through 6), and six in the "Winter Vacation" series (Japanese DVDs 7 through 12). Each game features one of the Shuffle girls. As you collect and install more games, the girls from each game can visit each other and interact. I talked briefly about what the "gameplay" is like here. It's better to think of these as mini-games, and they're only included with the Japanese Shuffle Limited Edition DVDs (which are expensive). The official website for this series of mini-games is here (obviously, in Japanese).

Now, if you want to know about the actual, full Shuffle! games, I talked about those here just a few days ago. They're visual novels; as the name implies, it's like reading a book, except (in this case) there's music, pictures (CG), and voice acting. The PC version also has sex scenes, while the PS2 version cuts those out in favour of full stories for two additional characters (Mayumi and Kareha).

As with all Shuffle official merchandise, it's available only in Japanese. There is a volunteer team working on translating the Shuffle Visual Novel, and the thread discussing that is here.

Anyway, hope this helps! (Please forgive me for "pushing" my own previous posts - it's just easier than re-explaining everything.)
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 21:53   Link #25
Sierra_Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
[....]
Anyway, hope this helps! (Please forgive me for "pushing" my own previous posts - it's just easier than re-explaining everything.)
Thank you very much!! Phew, I thought I've missed something. ^^
And searching is a little bit difficult in this forum, so thanks for these links, too.
Sierra_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 21:55   Link #26
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
(Mayumi and Kareha).
Kareha should get a room in Shuffle house.
Old 2006-04-21, 00:18   Link #27
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
Kareha should get a room in Shuffle house.
Ama too!
Oh Noes, I look like spamming...err... I wish the bonus for the rest of the DVDs include Ama. ^^
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 08:30   Link #28
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

^ well I doubt they'll get a room but they may atleast get cameo appearances.

they already gave one to sia's dad with the 7th disk (which I need to get <.<) so they may do more though an ama event would make alot of sense for asa I can't think of anyone in paticular they would chose for a kareha cameo event to happen with. Idea's anyone?
Zelos_Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 08:40   Link #29
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Actually, I'm hoping that when the sixth slot of the winter season comes around, Kareha gets the nod. Mayumi and Kareha are both "lesser" characters than the original five, both are in Shuffle on the Stage not the original game. I'm hoping that that means the five "original" girls get two each, Mayumi gets one and Kareha gets one.

Ugh, I've started ordering them. I hope that they're not going to leave me in the cold here.
Old 2006-08-24, 19:28   Link #30
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

One question, right clicking bring up a pop-up menu. The top option brings up another menu. What do those options do?
Aya Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:55   Link #31
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
Does anyone know where i can still get this thing? I recently buy the whole set 24 epi and i don't knowgot such a thing.Please, i only want the Kaede version, Tell me where i can buyi9n east Asian(noy in Japan,but in Malaysia)Thanks.
Klover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 01:31   Link #32
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
Does anyone know where i can still get this thing? I recently buy the whole set 24 epi and i don't knowgot such a thing.Please, i only want the Kaede version, Tell me where i can buyi9n east Asian(noy in Japan,but in Malaysia)Thanks.
I don't know where it might be sold in Malaysia, but they're only available with the official Japanese Limited Edition Shuffle DVDs. Kaede's two mini-games are included with DVDs 3 and 9. They're not sold seperately or available as part of any other bundle or set.
Old 2006-11-29, 07:56   Link #33
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
So... It sill don't answer my question where i can buy it?
Klover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 12:59   Link #34
strusic

Send a message via MSN to strusic
You can't buy it separately. Mini games (like Kaede house) or special BGM discs are inclluded with Limited Edition SHUFFLE! DVDs.
strusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 23:21   Link #35
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
So can someone PM me where i can get it or DL it?
I'm afraid we can't, because talking about where to download games isn't permitted on these boards, even over PM. If you want to buy the DVDs, there are few prominent online stores in Japan that have Volume 3 and Volume 9 in stock, but you said earlier you didn't want to buy from Japan. So the short answer is that, unless someone knows of a store in Malaysia that sells the official non-bootleg Japanese R2 Limited Edition DVDs, no one can help you on these boards unless they want to risk getting banned. Sorry...
Old 2007-01-05, 07:18   Link #36
Revenger

When you install them do you just have to run the latest version?

Cause I have 3 installed in the first game doesn't interact with others I don't think and the new items are missing from kaede 2 if I load kaede 1 same with the interface.

Also they don't seem to eating together on the first ones.

So anyone have a guide on proper installation of this?

Thanks

EDIT: Running the program for a bit Asa came over to kaede's house in Kaede 1 but still doesn't explain why she aint earing with her as with Asa she never leaves her room.

Also no items from Kaede 2 in 1 still.
Revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 23:31   Link #37
relentlessflame

*Administrator

This first series and second series are completely seperate. They're not upgrades or newer versions or anything. So the characters from the first six games interact with each other (Summer Vacation), and the ones from second six games interact with each other (Winter Vacation). I hope that answers your question...
Old 2007-01-06, 00:05   Link #38
Revenger

yea thanks.

I think I figured it out after running it for a while.
Revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 14:41   Link #39
starbison

How many shuffle! Games in all?
starbison is offline   Reply With Quote