AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 06:43   Link #10381
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Kallen is confused. She does not have any answers. If she hesitates because she is unsure of what is truly going on, then she has every right to it. Inner turmoil is a major part of character development (of course, if they don't go anywhere with this and don't resolve it, it's just annoying). All I see this as is continuing to build the drama & angst
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:43   Link #10382
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
you know, someone in the spoiler thread posted something good....in the preview where Kallen is about to attack lelouch, that could be Sayako in disguise or C.C, then that machine that we saw after the scene with Kallen/Lelouch, will interrupt Kallen. Could be Lelouch himself and might just tried to tell Kallen his plans.

and get interupted
Old 2008-09-14, 06:46   Link #10383
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and get interupted
Maybe not, but I hope he will find the good words to explain the chaos he created

Or he will just try to say "i love you", as if kallen will forgive him everything if he says that (as a lie?)

The gum line could fit.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:48   Link #10384
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
Kallen is confused. She does not have any answers. If she hesitates because she is unsure of what is truly going on, then she has every right to it. Inner turmoil is a major part of character development (of course, if they don't go anywhere with this and don't resolve it, it's just annoying). All I see this as is continuing to build the drama & angst
Damn right. And yes, that would be very annoying. They have been dragging this since like ages ago.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:48   Link #10385
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Maybe not, but I hope he will find the good words to explain the chaos he created

Or he will just try to say "i love you", as if kallen will forgive him everything if he says that (as a lie?)

The gum line could fit.
Given that Lelouch is already a....bastard, him trying to do THAT only makes him worse.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:49   Link #10386
pingva

Quote:

The gum line could fit.
Then I have an advice to Kallen: Kill this walking and ruining the life bag.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:50   Link #10387
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:

The gum line could fit.
if he really tries to weasle his way out when facing kallen rather then telling her the whole truth and she lets him then I would never forgive HIM or HER
Old 2008-09-14, 06:50   Link #10388
X_Danny_X

Quote:

The gum line could fit.
i dont know if it will happen that way, but a good idea is to get that Mecha Seiten on your side somehow since we now know that Schienzel is going to go nuke crazy.

i believe they need both Mechas in order to stop the freyas, i believe one of them may die...I believe Suzaku was said to be in episode 25...not sure yet about Kallen.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:51   Link #10389
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Kallen's VA said that Kallen would be around till the end of the series...purportedly.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:52   Link #10390
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
if he really tries to weasle his way out when facing kallen rather then telling her the whole truth and she lets him then I would never forgive HIM or HER
I love lelouch, I would not forgive him either, I didn't say to dismiss KxL. I really hope he's not as much that stupid.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:52   Link #10391
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Given that Lelouch is already a....bastard, him trying to do THAT only makes him worse.
If Lelouch tried to tell her he loves her, I doubt it could be a lie, so, a bastard...

Next week, end of the shipping war...maybe.
This ep was good, I liked how when Guren and Shen hu were attaking, Lulu's army was collapsing

Kallen could have been more badass, but it was fine, to a girl who is fighting the one she loves

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:53   Link #10392
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Kallen's VA said that Kallen would be around till the end of the series...purportedly.
Uh??????? Link please.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:55   Link #10393
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
If Lelouch tried to tell her he loves her, I doubt it could be a lie, so, a bastard...
Yes but the timing will be really bad because kallen could think this is a lie to try to save his life.

Ca sonnerait comme Domenech qui a demandé Estelle denis en mariage en direct après la branlée à l'Euro. Un mauvais timing, complètement. Enfin pour moi
Old 2008-09-14, 06:56   Link #10394
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Next week, end of the shipping war...maybe.
This ep was good, I liked how when Guren and Shen hu were attaking, Lulu's army was collapsing

Kallen could have been more badass, but it was fine, to a girl who is fighting the one she loves
I knew it, I just knew it would become a total @#%@%#$%-ness if Kallen fell in love with Lelouch.
Therefore I semi-freaked out in the earlier episodes, esp when Lelouch put his jacket around her...
Old 2008-09-14, 06:56   Link #10395
sandykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Damn right. And yes, that would be very annoying. They have been dragging this since like ages ago.
The way I see it:

Shirley was always in love with Lelouch (as seen during the series). She had the best shot and perhaps deserved to be with Lelouch the most (I admit it).

Kallen went from not standing Lelouch (well, she liked him but he made sure to make her hate him back in R1 with his comment about elevens) and devoted to Zero to becoming loyal to the man behind the mask and then falling for him.

C.C. went from using Lelouch for her own interests to actually caring about his well-being and her feelings, so far, are still ambiguous.

As for Lelouch's feelings towards the girls, he's almost like the Alto of Macross Frontier! Hard to read!
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:56   Link #10396
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
I love lelouch, I would not forget him either, I didn't say to dismiss KxL. I really hope he's not as much that stupid.
forget ?
or forgive

this ep kalulu just took a step back
they would have to work really hard to make it seem reliable at this point
Old 2008-09-14, 06:58   Link #10397
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
forget ?
or forgive

this ep kalulu just took a step back
they would have to work really hard to make it seem reliable at this point
Sorry, error It was forgive.

IMO, nothing changed.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:58   Link #10398
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post

As for Lelouch's feelings towards the girls, he's almost like the Alto of Macross Frontier! Hard to read!
Random harem guy+siscon+uke in yaoi.
Case closed.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:59   Link #10399
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
The way I see it:

Shirley was always in love with Lelouch (as seen during the series). She had the best shot and perhaps deserved to be with Lelouch the most (I admit it).

Kallen went from not standing Lelouch (well, she liked him but he made sure to make her hate him back in R1 with his comment about elevens) and devoted to Zero to becoming loyal to the man behind the mask and then falling for him.

C.C. went from using Lelouch for her own interests to actually caring about his well-being and her feelings, so far, are still ambiguous.

I totally agree.
You can't really say if Lelouch has clear romantic feelings for anyone, only thing that is sure, is that he cares a lot about them.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:03   Link #10400
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
I totally agree.
You can't really say if Lelouch has clear romantic feelings for anyone, only thing that is sure, is that he cares a lot about them.
I know it's not a romance show, but I expect lelouch to make a clear choice. So I expect him to have romantic feelings for one person and deep friendship feelings for the others.

But not an infamous ambiguous choice à la Shinishiro from True Tears, please . I was pro Hiromi but the ending sucked so much. I wasn't able to enjoy it