AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-04, 14:07   Link #2001
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
EDIT (other 'images of destruction' that I've missed : including a Kirino bedsheet or pillowcase if I'm not wrong?):
http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images...0602225522.jpg
The cuts are so nice that they don't feel particularly a wreck of rage
What I'm curious about is... if they hate Kirino (or rather, only support their chosen girl) so much, why do they have Kirino only merchandise like a dakimakura or bed sheet? I could understand if they were cutting up the covers of the books that had her on it, or some of the other images with posters that had the whole cast and the main cuts were on Kirino or whatever, but character specific merchandise?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 14:19   Link #2002
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What I'm curious about is... if they hate Kirino (or rather, only support their chosen girl) so much, why do they have Kirino only merchandise like a dakimakura or bed sheet? I could understand if they were cutting up the covers of the books that had her on it, or some of the other images with posters that had the whole cast and the main cuts were on Kirino or whatever, but character specific merchandise?
Fan's logic mate. Anything goes wrong with them they go nuts,well I'm short tempered but I would never get upset to an extent where I will rip my merchandise
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 14:35   Link #2003
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Fan's logic mate. Anything goes wrong with them they go nuts,well I'm short tempered but I would never get upset to an extent where I will rip my merchandise
No, the point is, if they hate her that much, why do they have merchandise of her in the first place? Or do they specifically go out of their to purchase it so they can destroy it?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 14:43   Link #2004
Wilshere

Quote:
No, the point is, if they hate her that much, why do they have merchandise of her in the first place? Or do they specifically go out of their to purchase it so they can destroy it?
Well, I think it may be an other issue,maybe not liking the idea of it going the incest route and find it wrong and disgusting(although Im sure many want it)or just pure idiocy. Why will i destroy something I bought just cause of an anime???
Old 2013-06-04, 14:47   Link #2005
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
There's a pretty good theory that much of the destruction is trolling for the lulz. Then there's the mentally unstable fringe.
Old 2013-06-04, 15:42   Link #2006
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
There's a pretty good theory that much of the destruction is trolling for the lulz. Then there's the mentally unstable fringe.
like people who buy ps3/xbos360...etc
in first day just to destroy it and stream it online
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 16:29   Link #2007
Tennedealer22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
like people who buy ps3/xbos360...etc
in first day just to destroy it and stream it online
well, I do remember a gif where Kirino appeared on a laptop/notebook? screen, then it gets jabbed by a pointy object
Tennedealer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 02:49   Link #2008
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennedealer22 View Post
well, I do remember a gif where Kirino appeared on a laptop/notebook? screen, then it gets jabbed by a pointy object
wow this going to far guys , their logic i just can't understand it, they are too devoted and make it as if the stories must go as their wishes
Old 2013-06-05, 10:04   Link #2009
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercrow108 View Post
wow this going to far guys , their logic i just can't understand it, they are too devoted and make it as if the stories must go as their wishes
Emotion trumps logic and throws it into a garbage can. Hence why I usually say that humans are the servants to their emotions.
Old 2013-06-05, 10:13   Link #2010
erdii

are those spoilers are true. during last two volumes of index there were true spoilers so ı was wondering credibility of spoilers.
Old 2013-06-05, 11:05   Link #2011
larethian

Someone just posted a 'new' Kirino end spoiler. People are asking for images, but none so far. I would say the credibility is low, and everyone seems to be still in waiting and speculating mode. Incidentally, thanks to a troll, I got spoiled on some stuff for 'Attack on Titan"
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 12:12   Link #2012
kazzuya13

I really like the prologue of volume 12. Where everyone became honest with each other. And the graduation will become a huge confession event.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 12:23   Link #2013
VTP-DDM

I've just read chapter three of Volume 11. Am I the only one that's bothered by Manami's advice for Kyousuke?

(I'll put this in spoilers just in case)

Spoiler:
VTP-DDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 13:14   Link #2014
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTP-DDM View Post
I've just read chapter three of Volume 11. Am I the only one that's bothered by Manami's advice for Kyousuke?

(I'll put this in spoilers just in case)

Spoiler:
I guess I am bothered but her advice was more of a "kill two birds with one stone" kind of thing. Meaning that she had her own self agenda along with wanting to help Kyousuke which is why she said what she did. Not sure if I'm correct at all with what I just said. :/
Old 2013-06-05, 13:29   Link #2015
VTP-DDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
I guess I am bothered but her advice was more of a "kill two birds with one stone" kind of thing. Meaning that she had her own self agenda along with wanting to help Kyousuke which is why she said what she did. Not sure if I'm correct at all with what I just said. :/
It's certain that Manami didn't really approve of what Kyousuke was doing, so I suppose it's possible that her advice was motivated partly out of her own self-agenda, too. It's hard to imagine her being that opportunistic, though, and that her advice wasn't mostly out of genuine concern and based off her own beliefs.
VTP-DDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 14:47   Link #2016
astray71

Quote:
To be frank, if the story ends with a Manami ending I will personally go to Japan and kill Tsukasa Fushimi, I dont care who he chooses as long as it is not Manami.
Spoiler:

Either that or my analysis is completely off. I'm still crossing my fingers for Ayase though!
astray71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 15:04   Link #2017
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astray71 View Post
Also, he says, "I planned to confess to her this time" which probably means that it can't be someone who hasn't confessed to him (ie. kirino - pretty sure she hasn't said she loved him before). It probably won't be kuroneko since he already told her that he loves her when they were dating.
The earlier part was already addressed earlier in the thread (the way it's worded is inconclusive/deliberately vague). But this part too is not necessarily meant in that way. The meaning here is just that he's going to be the one to take the initiative this time, rather then waiting for them/fate/circumstance to direct things. He could very well confess to someone who already confessed to him in the past, but he's taking the initiative to take the relationship to the next level. In other words, he's saying he's going to stop just going with the flow.

(And well, mostly it's just a hint to us in the audience that the final volume will bring some sort of conclusion to this whole thing.)
Old 2013-06-05, 15:41   Link #2018
Wilshere

After reading Volume 11,my ideas became distorted. The only thing I know that Kyousuke will confess to someone ''new'' (not girls who confessed to him)leaving Manami in the front I guess and well for Kirino its somehow complicated I dont know how to explain, 2 days left to know what is hidden.
Old 2013-06-05, 16:03   Link #2019
Sakuratsuki

After reading volume 11. I am afraid it's gonna be Manami. I would hate that ending 100%. It will leave me with a very very bad aftertaste after reading this great story.

If it is Manami. I would like better an open ending. Without him choosing anyone. Than rather seeing him confess to Manami. I didnt like her from the start. And in my eyes she is the devil who started the whole cold war between kirino and Kyousuke.

I am not trying to offend people who like manami but come on this was a really good novel and had a great story. With a lot of characters etc.

And the one he chooses is the plain girl?

I really gonna kill the writter if he pairs kyousuke up with Manami.

@relentlessflame thank you for the answer.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-05 at 16:45.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 16:41   Link #2020
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
The only thing I know that Kyousuke will confess to someone ''new'' (not girls who confessed to him)
As I just said above, how do you "know" this? I don't think that was actually said in the novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Besides bakatsuki translated the epiloge of volume 12. But i dont see any illustrions besides it is not still 7 of june? weird.
This is the epilogue from volume 11 (which I suppose would be the sort of prologue to volume 12, but it's not in volume 12).

The other thing I would say regarding the whole "there's someone I'm already in love with" thing is to keep in mind that he did accept Kuroneko's confession over the course of this story and claimed to be in love with her. So it makes no sense for him to have been "always in love with Manami" and still have dated and fallen in love with Kuroneko. There was absolutely no barrier or reason why he couldn't have rejected her if he were still having the same feelings this whole time. So the whole "in love with the same person then and now" theory doesn't work if you apply it to Manami. The only person it could possibly apply to is Kirino, because she gave him permission to date Kuroneko. But, again, there's nothing to say that he was in love with the same person both then and now, and using that logic to say he's always loved Manami is illogical.

(And again, this isn't because I hate the character or would be opposed to scenarios where he may fall in love with her... it just doesn't fit the evidence on hand.)

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings