AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 17:37   Link #341
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Let me say this.......think about it carefully......

ZOMBIE ON A PLANE!!!!!!! (Confused State Rea/Babu in Plane = ___________)

Imagine the Horror!!!!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 17:43   Link #342
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Let me say this.......think about it carefully......

ZOMBIE ON A PLANE!!!!!!! (Confused State Rea/Babu in Plane = ___________)

Imagine the Horror!!!!
I won't say it...I'll just post this

Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 18:02   Link #343
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I will point to some obvious truth that seems nobody has mention so far

Spoiler:
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 18:08   Link #344
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
The last page don't please me. :s
I really don't like when they foreshadow like that. It's much better when you think something is going to go wrong, not when you're told it.
Old 2012-07-03, 18:14   Link #345
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I agree with that, I like to try and piece together the information of all the chapters for the new one. Well we know Chihiro isn't going to have a dandy day in Zombie land that is for sure. Does anyone she my prediction coming true, it is on the previous page.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 21:27   Link #346
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I agree with that, I like to try and piece together the information of all the chapters for the new one. Well we know Chihiro isn't going to have a dandy day in Zombie land that is for sure. Does anyone she my prediction coming true, it is on the previous page.
I do agree the authot seems to be plotting something BIG, ATM all the prior chapters seem like build-up for these ZOMA arc; Rea might only be there five days, but I jave seen manga (TWGoK) where the a few days of story time span a hundred or so manga chapters (albeit since this manga is monthly, the ZOMA arc can't be that long). Or maybe the travel to ZOMA will be a big troll, we wil know in due time.
Old 2012-07-04, 01:40   Link #347
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
I do agree the authot seems to be plotting something BIG, ATM all the prior chapters seem like build-up for these ZOMA arc; Rea might only be there five days, but I jave seen manga (TWGoK) where the a few days of story time span a hundred or so manga chapters (albeit since this manga is monthly, the ZOMA arc can't be that long). Or maybe the travel to ZOMA will be a big troll, we wil know in due time.
In a monthly magazine though, I think readers tend to be rather unforgiving of long arcs. Now, TGWOK is weekly, so that made the goddess arc more easier to follow, even if indeed, it stretched a 100+ chapters.

For Sankarea to the same, the upcoming possible Zoma Arc, might have to stretch 20+ Chapters- that's almost more than half of the manga, and I think many tend to complain by the time we have 6 chapters of the same arc when it comes to monthly manga.

So, the Zoma Arc either has to be very good, or it is not as long as we suspect.

Of course, I wonder whether Sankarea will jump to weekly, ever .
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 08:46   Link #348
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Spoiler for Chapter 31:
Old 2012-08-08, 12:52   Link #349
ShiroiRyu

HAHAHA !
Oh man ... Fucking trap ... XD
And our freak is more freak. XD
Old 2012-08-08, 17:24   Link #350
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Oh fuck me...so basically Darin has daddy issues (probably will be solved this arc) and Darin's dad has a pure bad guy feel to him...

Let me guess...these exams will not be what they expected and everything will start going downhill from there.

Also with Chihiro mentioning that he'll lose something important and with Babu being there...I'm guess it'll be Babu that they will lose.
Old 2012-08-08, 17:29   Link #351
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Oh fuck me...so basically Darin has daddy issues (probably will be solved this arc) and Darin's dad has a pure bad guy feel to him...

Let me guess...these exams will not be what they expected and everything will start going downhill from there.

Also with Chihiro mentioning that he'll lose something important and with Babu being there...I'm guess it'll be Babu that they will lose.
I agree on every point, I have a bad feeling about the current situation.
Old 2012-08-08, 19:19   Link #352
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I am so freakin' scared!!!!

I worry for chihiro and rea.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 19:40   Link #353
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm not...if anything happens, it's their own stupid fault for being retarded and heading to the organization they were warned was BAD NEWS!
If anything happens to Rea...I don't care anymore, maybe she'll learn to be less a spoiled princess...
If anything happens to Chihiro...I'll care just slightly, since he's there because of her...but only slightly because he lacked the balls to stop her when he should.
If anything happens to Babu...then I'll be sad because it has no choice in this.

Yea, that's right! I'll sooner feel sorry for the zombie cat than for the MC couple...
Old 2012-08-08, 19:44   Link #354
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Babu well I don't want to sound heartless, but he is beyond the point of recovery. Ugh I still remember the cat he ate, it was cute. Regardless, I agree with your point with Rea. If something does happen and if Chihiro gets hurt that ought to snap her spoiled personality. Chihiro well in a way he is really to blame, but who does Rea have to protect her?
Old 2012-08-09, 07:43   Link #355
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Damn, I thought that "guy" was Darin's mother at first too. Stupid trap. Darin having daddy issues somehow doesn't surprise me.
Old 2012-08-09, 08:01   Link #356
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

What's with trap nowadays? It's like some sort of "a must" in most of manga
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 04:45   Link #357
TimeSkip

Oh crap, that trap is going to dissect Rea's brain.

In the next couple chapters, ZOMA will play a bad guy and try to dissect Rea's brain while Chihiro won't be able to do anything. At the last minute, Rea's father comes to the rescue. With the magic of Stem cell, clonning or whatever, Rea will be revived.

The problem is how the story will go from there. Maybe, Rea looses memory or the story shifts to Chihiro's mom.

I will have a fun time guessing it.

Last edited by TimeSkip; 2012-09-18 at 21:34.
TimeSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 16:30   Link #358
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I can't say I'm surprised by the current findings.

Given that Rea acts differently from the 'regular' zombies at ZOMA, I could tell pretty early on that her brain was still alive. The fact that some parts apparently died off explains why she can't feel pain, or hot and cold anymore and why her metabolism stopped.

I liked how the scientists noticed that Rea was blushing, even though she has no flowing blood. This tells me that there might be an actual reason as to why this happens and that it's not just there for show. The MRI scan seemed to suggest that certain parts of her body still contain large volumes of blood (if that's what the white areas on the scan mean). Since parts of her brain are still alive and active, it obviously found a way to simulate blushing without needing actual flow of blood. I wonder if they'll truly dig deeper into this little mystery and find an actual working theory.

Anyway, though ZOMA seems to be reasonably benign, I still think Chihiro (and especially Rea, who is still very naive) needs to be careful with who they're dealing with. His grandfather didn't leave the organization for nothing, after all.

I do believe that she can be brought back to life, but I also think they won't find the cure without some major bumps in the road.
Old 2012-09-18, 18:12   Link #359
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeSkip View Post
Oh crap, that trap is going to dissect Rea's brain.
Exactly what I thought as well.
Wonder if in a couple of chapters they try to escape from Zoma? There was this ominous monologue at the end of Ch.30.
Old 2012-09-18, 18:58   Link #360
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Not sure if this is the aftereffect of the anime, but does anyone feel as if the last few chapters have been progressing somewhat on a slower pace?
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, romance, shounen, supernatural, zombie