Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-06, 09:06   Link #31661
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

For now, I just want:

1.The US to finish F-35 and sell them all over the world.

And...

2.Russia delivered to us the remaining Su30MK2V, the third Kilo-class submarine, and not sell Su-35S to China.

All for the sake of halting China espansion.
Old 2013-11-06, 09:16   Link #31662
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
For now, I just want:

1.The US to finish F-35 and sell them all over the world.

And...

2.Russia delivered to us the remaining Su30MK2V, the third Kilo-class submarine, and not sell Su-35S to China.

All for the sake of halting China espansion.
Technically speaking, China has got the world's biggest factories and domestic resource, but with that amount of population they definitely need more.

And they know a war can hurt their economic drive, so they would prefer to buy out those countries with resources first, then when US's regional military influence is no longer a threat, they settle everything else by force.

P.S The F-35 wouldn't be a flying target for China's J-31 if they just fucking removed the VTOL capability and put in AESA radar/ECM extender components.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-11-06, 09:30   Link #31663
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

F-35s? Dude, if half of what is written about the F-35 is true, China would do more damage by letting every country overload themselves with F-35s.

Quote:
Testifying before a Canadian parliamentary committee in 2011, Rear Admiral Arne Røksund of Norway estimated that his country's 52 F-35 fighter jets will cost $769 million each over their operational lifetime.[105]
That is right, 15.38 million dollars a plane. On maintenance. It will cost U.S gov 1.51 Trillion dollars to cover the cost of the plane through out the 50 years life cycle. And course, that is not including upgrade, overhall etc.
Old 2013-11-06, 09:38   Link #31664
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... What about Taiwan, Mongolia and the whole ASEAN? My dear international friends, China is trying to torn every countries into bits, and then openly devouring them raw, when the land still soaked with blood.

Don't mean anything racism - We're all human after all. But correct me if I'm wrong: Didn't China's Conquista Idealogist has existed along with the acient tribles on the Yellow River and then carried to today? For example, if you look closely at the One Hundred Days reform and their decleration, you could spot some sentences about these ideal.
Old 2013-11-06, 09:59   Link #31665
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Hmm... What about Taiwan, Mongolia and the whole ASEAN? My dear international friends, China is trying to torn every countries into bits, and then openly devouring them raw, when the land still soaked with blood.

Don't mean anything racism - We're all human after all. But correct me if I'm wrong: Didn't China's Conquista Idealogist has existed along with the acient tribles on the Yellow River and then carried to today? For example, if you look closely at the One Hundred Days reform and their decleration, you could spot some sentences about these ideal.
Really? Do I see bombs falling on Tawain? Nope. Marines landing in Manilla? Not really. Tokyo struck with nuclear weapons? Hardly. Massacre in Singapore over a broken railroad? Didn't see it. Agent Orange drops Vietnam over a stray fishing boat? Nope. Terrorist attack in Mumbai? Nope.

So who is China "devouring raw" these days? Dispute some heated words now and then, China is remarkably restrained in her military action.
Old 2013-11-06, 10:10   Link #31666
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

And believe me, that won't keep long. Read this:

http://vietnamdefence.com/Home/phant...1310/52991.vnd

Use Google Translator.

And haven't you know President Xi's "China Dream"?
Old 2013-11-06, 10:10   Link #31667
Ridwan

China is simply returning to its traditional role as the regional leader in East Asia. Its size simply renders it hard to prevent its coming back once it gets its shape together. If only China doesn't have so much chips on its shoulder and we're in better enough shape to set our conditions, I wouldn't really mind with Chinese leadership in the region. Alas, by things as they are, it will only lead to terrible things, both in China and the neighborhood.
Old 2013-11-06, 10:15   Link #31668
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Look like one of my wish is granted:

Russia refused to sell Su-35 to China due to "technical problem"

Read more at: http://vietnamdefence.com/Home/tintu...1311/53048.vnd
Old 2013-11-06, 12:11   Link #31669
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
And believe me, that won't keep long. Read this:

http://vietnamdefence.com/Home/phant...1310/52991.vnd

Use Google Translator.

And haven't you know President Xi's "China Dream"?
You are going to need more creditability than a website called "Vietnam Defense." Plus, if China is really getting serious, you can always hide behind America's armored skirt.

Also, every leader have their "country dreams." If you are bothered too much about dreams. I recommend better sleeping pills.

http://thediplomat.com/flashpoints-b...-fighter-jets/

Oh look, they did make the sale after all. And the crutch of the issue was Russia worried about China reverse engineering the design, than any interest in the reassuring SEAN paranoia.

Edit: Actually, from my reading of recent articles, China really didn't care about the SU-35 but only in its engines. Thus, China only wanted 24 SU-35, while Russia insisted more.

Last edited by ArchmageXin; 2013-11-06 at 12:21.
Old 2013-11-06, 12:28   Link #31670
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Brazil defends spying as 'different' from that of US

Oh the embarrassment and hypocrisy.
Old 2013-11-06, 12:51   Link #31671
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Brazil defends spying as 'different' from that of US

Oh the embarrassment and hypocrisy.
Actually, they aren't far off.

Brazil is doing traditional spying. I.E bugging embassies, spying on Government centers, etc. Gov on Gov stuff. The "traditional" spying.

America is hitting civilian traffic ALL OVER THE WORLD. That is beyond the pale. It is going to big brother stuff.

Should a Major General working in the Kremlin worry about American bugs? You betcha. Should random Japanese kid in Tokyo worry about NSA sucking up her Email? No.

Last edited by ArchmageXin; 2013-11-06 at 17:47.
Old 2013-11-06, 14:28   Link #31672
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Actually, they aren't far off.

Brazil is doing traditional spying. I.E bugging embassies, spying on Government centers, etc. Gov on Gov stuff. The "traditional" spying.

America is hitting civilian traffic ALL OVER THE WORLD. That is beyond the pale. It is going to big brother stuff.

Should a Major General working in the Kremlin worry about American bugs? You betcha. Should random Japanese kid in Tokyo worry about NSA sucking up her Email? Yes.

Don't you mean 'no' for the Japanese kid?
Old 2013-11-06, 15:18   Link #31673
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
http://thediplomat.com/flashpoints-b...-fighter-jets/

Oh look, they did make the sale after all. And the crutch of the issue was Russia worried about China reverse engineering the design, than any interest in the reassuring SEAN paranoia.

Edit: Actually, from my reading of recent articles, China really didn't care about the SU-35 but only in its engines. Thus, China only wanted 24 SU-35, while Russia insisted more.
Just like the last time. The funny thing here - they still didn't manage to copy previous generation engines
Old 2013-11-06, 15:21   Link #31674
Seitsuki
Onee!

Media has consistently shown that Japanese school age kids are actually far more competent and deadly than their adults and some are even the equivalent of tactical weapons. Keeping and eye on them is only prudent.
Old 2013-11-06, 16:10   Link #31675
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Media has consistently shown that Japanese school age kids are actually far more competent and deadly than their adults and some are even the equivalent of tactical weapons. Keeping and eye on them is only prudent.
especially the Student Body President
Old 2013-11-06, 16:42   Link #31676
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Rand Paul admits his plagiarism 'is my fault'
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...arism/3451991/
Quote:
If dueling were legal in Kentucky, if they keep it up, you know, it would be a duel challenge. But I can’t do that, because I can’t hold office in Kentucky then
Isn't that guy supposed to be one of the ''brain'' in the GOP ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Just like the last time. The funny thing here - they still didn't manage to copy previous generation engines
Isn't true than they still have issue developing a modern, 100% Chinese engine?
Old 2013-11-06, 17:15   Link #31677
Sumeragi
Banned

From what I know, rockets are the only equipment which PRC can say is truly Chinese.
Old 2013-11-06, 17:44   Link #31678
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
From what I know, rockets are the only equipment which PRC can say is truly Chinese.
Which is more what we can say for Japan at this point? If we are really going back in history...

Edit: China also invent the world first Land mines. I will assume bow, swords, and axes to generic to be claimed by anyone civilization~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Don't you mean 'no' for the Japanese kid?
Opps. Yes, I meant to say no. edited.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-11-06 at 20:56. Reason: don't double-post
Old 2013-11-06, 17:50   Link #31679
willx
Nyaaan~~

And spaghetti. The greatest invention in the history of mankind.
Old 2013-11-06, 17:59   Link #31680
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Pss... If not for these 19th and 20th century of half-colonial years, China might have be something great.

Japan couldn't developed weapon, not that they don't want to or they don't have the ability. Remember the F-2 Zero Viper? Even a design decades old could caused a ruckus between Japan and America.

Oh, and one last thing: Have the American Dream in the 50s-90s lead to something great?
Closed Thread

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international