AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-05-15, 16:00   Link #2041
jojojo

hmm...joined a few days ago, so here goes...

mike - mike
location - nor cali
age - 26
interests -

other than anime, tuning cars.. (errmm.....mainly suspension stuff for autox/street. not aesthetic wise aka "rice" things .)
jojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 12:53   Link #2042
suwayya
King of the ...'s

Send a message via MSN to suwayya
Hello world! As a veteran forum lurker i've decided to finaly register ~yay~ and im glad that i did This is a great forum and i've watched it form the verry beginning. Guess im just kinda slow.

Well for starters my name is Vidar (i got a boring name) and i live in a boring town in Norway. Anime has allways been a passion or hobby (call it what you like) for me. I like to manipulate pictures, make webpages and play RP-Games when im not at school busting my ass of. Wait... thats not right... School is boring and im just lazy so i dont do much at school. God blessed me with the great power of getting away with shit i do or is suppose to do

Other then that im hardcore partying and headbanging. Lots of good local bands here, mostly emo but still good. My neck is usually stiff all the time, hehe

The world around me does not welcome anime that nicely, so... Im kinda alone here IRL with my anime obsession. But God bless forums (or Buddah, or whatever Godlike dude that is cooler)
Old 2006-05-19, 13:02   Link #2043
Aburame Clan

Hello there!!!
Nice to meet ya!!
My favourite anime is NARUTO!
Aburame Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 14:20   Link #2044
Shredder

Newbie here, fav is Love Hina (first too and got me hooked). Currently watching Girls Bravo and loving it. No discussion anywhere for it? School Rumble season 1 next
Old 2006-05-21, 00:22   Link #2045
rukamaya

Umm...hello, i am Ruka Maya...joined days ago...

N-Nice to meet you all...
rukamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 04:22   Link #2046
Rook kun
The Avvie Maker

Salutations~!
My first day here in Animesuki forums~ Currently this will become my home for anime fandomness =3. I love making Avvies and it seems this place fits the requirements of avvies =D. see you around folks~ Im sure you will see me lurking around here ^^.

Rook
Rook kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 15:24   Link #2047
Nara

Registered since February, but only one post yet. XD
Well, I'm almost only reading the things posted here.

A short introduction of myself:
I'm living in Germany, 21 years old and I'm studying Japanese history and English at university (*hopes his English is not that bad*). I like everything that has to do with Japan (*wants to live there someday*), watching Anime and japanese Drama, going out with my friends, and so on.

Well, I like this forum, because it is that huge and because you can find a topic to nearly every Anime. I especially like the avatars, made here - how is mine?
Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 02:31   Link #2048
loosecannon

Welcome fellow newbies!

I just registered in this forum, though I've known AnimeSuki site for some time now. Okay, a short intro, I'm a long-time anime fan, started with Ranma 1/2 and Project A-ko, now I'm hooked on Fate Stay Night, Air Gear and Black Lagoon. I play lots of videogames too, mostly RPGs and fighting games on the PS2. That's about it, now let's start posting!
loosecannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 18:44   Link #2049
VelvetNinja

Hi, I'm new! My name is Jess, I'm from the U.S., and I've just recently decided to abandon my old forum after a few years. Also recently, I've been studying for many exams and finals I have. I should've appreciated the elementary school days more.
VelvetNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 11:30   Link #2050
Aisu
Junior Warrior

Hey everyone. I joined the crazy family yesterday and I even made a new thread.... I just can't find it...
Aisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 11:42   Link #2051
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisu
Hey everyone. I joined the crazy family yesterday and I even made a new thread.... I just can't find it...
Hi.

Your thread was merged with this thread (on the last page of this thread)

-> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27851

Since your initial thread didn't have a point, yet you ended your post looking for book recommendations, I merged it into an existing thread we have for book recommendations. I did leave a redirect marker for you, but that's gone now.

Please be sure that any thread your start has a purpose and that the thread title is directly related to the subject matter contained in your post ("Do It" is too vague). Also, before creating a new thread, please be sure to Search our forums to see if there's an existing thread of the same subject matter (or close to).

You may want to take a minute and read our Forum Posting Rules. It's important to understand the type of culture we are and which petri dish we crawled out of. Our forum rules will help you adjust to your new surroundings with little or no chafing, rashes or itching.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum. Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 12:12   Link #2052
Aisu
Junior Warrior

oh k. um. thanks?
Old 2006-05-25, 16:51   Link #2053
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
You may want to take a minute and read our Forum Posting Rules. It's important to understand the type of culture we are and which petri dish we crawled out of. Our forum rules will help you adjust to your new surroundings with little or no chafing, rashes or itching.
Is that why I'm rash free? I was wondering what I was doing right. Thank goodness for those rules because I really hate rashes, itching and chafing. In that order.

Welcome to our forum Aisu, and remember to obey the rules if you want to prevent all kinds of unpleasant skin problems. Though unfortunately, I can tell you from personal experience that obeying the rules will not prevent pimples.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 09:42   Link #2054
Aisu
Junior Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Welcome to our forum Aisu, and remember to obey the rules if you want to prevent all kinds of unpleasant skin problems. Though unfortunately, I can tell you from personal experience that obeying the rules will not prevent pimples.
Thanks for the heads up, and unfortunatley I am aware of the prevailing pimples. But in my case a paperbag over my face works just fine.
Old 2006-05-26, 10:46   Link #2055
DarkSoul

Send a message via MSN to DarkSoul
Lol, paperbags have aloways worked for me, oh and Pro Active also doesn't prevent pimples.. <_<.

Anyways! Hello out there, I'm new to this forum as well. I've joined a few before, but they never kept my attention to become a "loyal" member.
DarkSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 01:06   Link #2056
tritoch

Been on animesuki since 2004, Never did leech anything from this site until recently (got stuck with a crappy 56k isp for 2 years). Then created this account for the sole purpose of giving back to the anime community with my forum trolling

I used to download stuff of from IRC using my 56k, took me a day to download an episode

19 yo (feels like 10); male (sometimes im not); typical chinese face (but im not chinese); likes anime (like to listen to the songs more than actually watching the anime); always boring (unless its ecchi, im in)
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 08:40   Link #2057
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

Hello, I'm rei

Favourite animes: Air, Galaxy Angel, Onegai Twins, Sensei no Ojikan, Pita Ten, bla, bla, *the list goes on*
Hobbies & Interest: anime (of course!), playing with cats, buy anything that interest me (clothes, etc) (n_n)

p/s: Sorry for the secrecy. Don't want anyone who knew me to know me & do excuse me if my English is bad. I'm not very good at it.

*Note: I've change my username Thank you, xris.

Last edited by rei; 2006-06-02 at 05:27.
rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 09:16   Link #2058
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

^

(that's kinda like me)

Welcome anyways.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-29, 06:19   Link #2059
kinkiger

hello i'm kinkiger

me new here n likes to make new fren
kinkiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-29, 07:18   Link #2060
passin'gass
Cropduster

Greets!
More of a lurker here than a newb, good to read y'all.
Passin'

Remember, bittorrent is your friend, and a home theater setup!
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members