Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-02-05, 22:31   Link #1201
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
For longest time I always though the Turn X was a Gundam too.

I guess you can say 0080 as well.
Well, technically Gundam Alex isn't exactly a title Gundam, nor is it even a protagonist. Though I guess if your question is "which series had one Gundam" then that would work...

Actually I am not even sure if ANY series had more than one "title Gundam", since most Gundam titles only represent one Gundam in thir respective show...

And Turn A would work only if you don't count all the cameo Black History appearances too...
Old 2010-02-06, 08:07   Link #1202
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
For longest time I always though the Turn X was a Gundam too.
I think we shouldn't argue about whether Turn X is a Gundam or not. It would take weeks to reach a point.
Old 2010-02-06, 18:34   Link #1203
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elindir View Post
I think we shouldn't argue about whether Turn X is a Gundam or not. It would take weeks to reach a point.
Well, I wouldn't dare think of it. Not much of a Turn A fan...
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 01:47   Link #1204
Kirbyeggs
Even in Death I Serve

(Do not know where to post this >.< please move if needed)
http://www.b-ch.com/contents/gundam-unicorn/?xm=5&xr=14
Bandai is streaming all the episodes of the following shows along with Unicorn:
Mobile Suit Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Gundam Wing
Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Gundam 00 season 1

there are both subs and dubs, though its only for a limited time till the end of May, see the schedule
watching zeta again =D

Last edited by Kirbyeggs; 2010-02-07 at 02:11.
Kirbyeggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 10:50   Link #1205
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyeggs View Post
(Do not know where to post this >.< please move if needed)
http://www.b-ch.com/contents/gundam-unicorn/?xm=5&xr=14
Bandai is streaming all the episodes of the following shows along with Unicorn:
Mobile Suit Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Gundam Wing
Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Gundam 00 season 1

there are both subs and dubs, though its only for a limited time till the end of May, see the schedule
watching zeta again =D
Are they gonna stream A New Translation as well as Zeta?
Old 2010-02-07, 11:10   Link #1206
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Are they gonna stream A New Translation as well as Zeta?
No, they aren't.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 15:21   Link #1207
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

Hi guys quick question here. I watched this series awhile ago and just started going back into gundam 00. I specifically wanted to know if there was another "boost system" before or after the Trans-Am in either season. For some reason I remember one ***-Am system turned into something else. Either ****-Am into Trans-Am or Trans-Am into ****-Am.

Hope this questions makes sense. Thanks!
Old 2010-02-07, 16:15   Link #1208
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It doesn't make sense, with all these **** in your post. However, no there wasn't. The 00-Raiser has the Trans-AM Burst in episode 24, but that's got an entirely different purpose and isn't exactly a boost system. So to answer your question, there is no boost system before or after Trans-AM.
Old 2010-02-07, 19:26   Link #1209
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

Haha thanks. I just used the asterisks in place of the name I "supposedly" couldn't remember. Yah the burst was what I was thinking about.
Old 2010-02-08, 08:02   Link #1210
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synria_ View Post
Hi guys quick question here. I watched this series awhile ago and just started going back into gundam 00. I specifically wanted to know if there was another "boost system" before or after the Trans-Am in either season. For some reason I remember one ***-Am system turned into something else. Either ****-Am into Trans-Am or Trans-Am into ****-Am.

Hope this questions makes sense. Thanks!
Are you talking about the Trans-Grah-AM? That was only a joke of the subbing group.
Old 2010-02-09, 05:06   Link #1211
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Anyone know where I could find a list of changes between the TV airing and BD/DVD versions of Gundam 00. Off the top of my head, I know that Hilling's breasts were removed and Arche's GN particles were changed (or rather an animation error was fixed) to the hazardous red type. I'd like to know what other changes were made.
Old 2010-02-09, 13:52   Link #1212
GundamFan

Well Syfy cut out the epilogue that aired after the credits in season 2 I'm not sure of all specifics but we did miss seeing Ribbons "death scene" you know the one where Regene Regetta shot him in the head.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 22:05   Link #1213
fizzmaister
The Tall One

I should have been more clear. I mean the differences between the Japanese airing (which was uncut) and the BD/DVD release. The discs supersede the broadcast in cannon, but there weren't that many/that big changes made. I just want to know what those changes were.
Old 2010-02-14, 03:15   Link #1214
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm been pretty out of loop from the SEED Astray universe for a while now, and then I see stuff like Librarian Works, older Prayer Reverie, Madigan and all that popping up in new models of the original GAT-series in the model kits.

So what's the deal with Librarian Works in whatever new Astray series that's pop up, the heck is it with carbon humans, and whut.

Spoiler for Gale Strike:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 12:49   Link #1215
GundamFan

Well I can anwser your question as to what carbon human could be thought of as an advanced sort of cloning since you not only copy genetic information but memories as well they also have the ability to alter memories as well. There goal is to over throw Zaft and the Earth Federation and seem to have the complete specs of most Gundams although I wonder about some of the later Seed Destiny suits.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 19:42   Link #1216
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I'm been pretty out of loop from the SEED Astray universe for a while now, and then I see stuff like Librarian Works, older Prayer Reverie, Madigan and all that popping up in new models of the original GAT-series in the model kits.

So what's the deal with Librarian Works in whatever new Astray series that's pop up, the heck is it with carbon humans, and whut.

Spoiler for Gale Strike:
Well if i'm not mistaken Kaite seem to have grudge againts Serpent Tail ,Gina Sahaku is back with a bad..bad..Astray Mirage 2nd Issue (Gina has three eyes now..scary), Gai got his Blue Frame upgrade because the BF third form doesn't suit his combat style & Lowe also upgrade his Red Frame into Red Frame Kai which has Tactical Arms 2L (a repaired BF TacArms sword that can now turn into arrow form,V form & Delta form)

ND-HE is a carbon clone,so far his identity is still hidden.Somehow Gail Strike color scheme remind me of Jean Carry....
Old 2010-02-14, 20:38   Link #1217
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... why would Jean Carry pilot the Gale Strike? Its got the completely wrong color scheme. He always pilots white mobile suits thanks to his stint in the Atlantic Federation.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2010-03-01 at 13:24.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 21:38   Link #1218
RAVNEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... why would Jean Carry pilot the Gail Strike? Its got the completely wrong color scheme. He always pilots white mobile suits thanks to his stint in the Atlantic Federation.
Well...the Gail does have a lot "white" on it & Jean is a versatile pilot just like Kira.It's just my wild opinion... Anyway ND-HE is a carbon copy,he could be any copy of ace pilot.(hopefully it's not Ed the Ripper)
Old 2010-02-14, 21:40   Link #1219
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yeah, I get that, buts its not hard to find a Gundam that has a lot of white on it. The trademark for Jean's mobile suits is that its almost entirely white, which the Gale Strike is decidedly... not.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2010-03-01 at 13:25.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 21:49   Link #1220
RAVNEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yeah, I get that, buts its not hard to find a Gundam that has a lot of white on it. The trademark for Jean's mobile suits is that its almost entirely white, which the Gail Strike is decidedly... not.
Yes,I agree.Look like Delta Astray wont be in action in Seed vs Astray.Finally Lowe done a serious upgrade on his Red Frame. Is it true now RF Kai has voiture lumiere..??

Anyone had info on how Nebula Blitz mirage colloid teleportation actually work..?? Is it anything like a Destiny gundam after image effect..??