AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-12-18, 01:01   Link #1061
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
That's f**king crazy! This kid is a complete monster! Kill him! Seal him! Fast!!

What this Yotsuba guy said.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 02:51   Link #1062
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
This comes straight from Satou in the Q&A for the Yokohama disturbance blu-rays.

This question was regarding material burst and they asked about its maxiumum scale

"There's no upper limit to how much energy material burst can convert. I believe I answered this on the internet radio show on the anime's offical web site, but if the object's structure is somewhat unifrom the energy can be converted indefinetly"

"Here, "unifrom structure" doesn't ,mean that its components are uniform, but that there's no fuctional complexity, as there is in gears, circuit boards, the organs of higher-fuctioning beings, and dividing. For example even objects like small planets, over which various minerals are spread out unevenly, are uniform in structure in the sense that they are "a lump of minerals". And so, if Tatsuya is able to merely to precieve it- even if its a tiny planet-he can convert it to energy and eliminate it."

So for those of you who wondering if Tatsuya can really destroy the world with one material burst attack, yes he can and much much more.
Taking this into considiration ... I wouldn't be suprised if it was true that Tatsuya's other innate magic ( Regrowth) wouldn't have any limitations as well ... when it comes to it's 'Self Restoration' aspect...

Basically that as long as something wouldn't kill him in one single hit ... Tatsuya would recover from any wounds that he might obtain...

Speaking about Regrowth ... from what I remembered in volume 13 during the fight with the Parasite Dolls it was mentioned that Tatsuya couldn't use a full Regrowth, during the fight because it would use up his entire Magic Calculation Area and he wouldn't be able to retailite against atacks in that condition.

Which makes me wonder if it would also use up his Artificial Magic Calculation area as well ... meaning that the 'operation' to supress Tatsuya's 'emotions' has also had a side effect of enhancing his innate abilities to some extent...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 01:08   Link #1063
rladls2121

I don't know if this kind of topic was discussed before but.
What would Tatsuya do if Miyuki pass away because of illness or loses her life due to natural disasters?
I imagine Tatsuya is just going to destroy the world indiscriminately of out of hatred for such thing is happening.
Or maybe accepts it without any ill thoughts because it is natural.
But what do you think?

Whatever objective his and her enemy has for taking Miyuki's life, I guess Tatsuya has no choice but to be angry at those people, I understand that is rather natural, but makes me lose hope to solve that source.
Even at that time when some siblings was trying to assassinate miyuki, Tatsuya did not let them get away and took one of their life instead maybe apprehend them since he has more than enough power to do that, I wondered if Tatsuya disregarded any better solutions than his personal feelings, wait did I get all this right?

Right now, there's no other characters than Tatsuya and Miyuki have the last name Shiba, is it?

Last edited by rladls2121; 2015-12-25 at 01:33.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 01:37   Link #1064
Medivh

If her death is natural, he will probably not do anything but grieve and be depressed. Unlike a normal person, he will probably not move on and be suicidal.

His father has shiba as last name.
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 01:45   Link #1065
rladls2121

Oh never mind, thank you.
I thought Tatsuya used the last name Shiba just to be undercover for going to school.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 08:02   Link #1066
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
If her death is natural, he will probably not do anything but grieve and be depressed. Unlike a normal person, he will probably not move on and be suicidal.

His father has shiba as last name.
Wrong answer, Miyuki will never die on Tatsuya's watch.

By that time (~100 years later), Tatsuya already discover the secret of life. (Why? Because Tatsuya.) Obivously he will make applications with that and achieving immortality together with Miyuki is one of them.

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2015-12-25 at 09:07.
Old 2015-12-25, 17:39   Link #1067
MRD143

The World/God caused Miyuki to die therefore the World/God must die. Tatsuya only has one strong attachment. If Miyuki dies then for Tatsuya the World/God has no reason to exist.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 00:00   Link #1068
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Taking this into considiration ... I wouldn't be suprised if it was true that Tatsuya's other innate magic ( Regrowth) wouldn't have any limitations as well ... when it comes to it's 'Self Restoration' aspect...

Basically that as long as something wouldn't kill him in one single hit ... Tatsuya would recover from any wounds that he might obtain...

Speaking about Regrowth ... from what I remembered in volume 13 during the fight with the Parasite Dolls it was mentioned that Tatsuya couldn't use a full Regrowth, during the fight because it would use up his entire Magic Calculation Area and he wouldn't be able to retailite against atacks in that condition.

Which makes me wonder if it would also use up his Artificial Magic Calculation area as well ... meaning that the 'operation' to supress Tatsuya's 'emotions' has also had a side effect of enhancing his innate abilities to some extent...
I honestly believe Tatsuya has limitless potential when it comes to his innate abilities. Even with elemental sight, which has the theoretical potential to see into the future. Just imagine when what he could do when he can develop his ES to that extent.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 01:41   Link #1069
mashingan
魔神眼

I think he's already able to "see the future" but only within 20 minutes, and it's only around Miyuki, this is explained in preview volume 19.
But it's possible I misread/misunderstood it too because I didn't really pay attention to those lines.
As I far I interpret it, Tatsuya didn't consider his ability is "seeing the future" but only instinctive prediction due to its limitation.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 02:28   Link #1070
Medivh

No he can't, it was just gut feeling.
Old 2016-03-05, 07:51   Link #1071
mashingan
魔神眼

Indeed, I misread it.
It was actually the ability to trace-back Eidos log within 24 hours.
Old 2016-03-12, 04:44   Link #1072
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
Indeed, I misread it.
It was actually the ability to trace-back Eidos log within 24 hours.
Couldn't he keep doing that? I mean to both of them would that equal eternal youth?
Old 2016-03-12, 05:31   Link #1073
Medivh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Couldn't he keep doing that? I mean to both of them would that equal eternal youth?
You will still die of old age due to pushion body aging.
Old 2016-03-12, 08:05   Link #1074
Kadia

Now end of the arc, does Tatsuya have a mean to counter ghostwalker? I remember Yakumo and Tatsuya mentioned in vol 18(from spoiler) that he is still not be able to see through it.

How come Benjamin doesn't have a problem dealing with Gu Jie's ghostwalker? I assume he slashed Gu Jie with his molecular divider "one slash" without problem.
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 11:39   Link #1075
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
Now end of the arc, does Tatsuya have a mean to counter ghostwalker? I remember Yakumo and Tatsuya mentioned in vol 18(from spoiler) that he is still not be able to see through it.

How come Benjamin doesn't have a problem dealing with Gu Jie's ghostwalker? I assume he slashed Gu Jie with his molecular divider "one slash" without problem.
In vol.18, Tatsuya managed to break Yakumo's simple genjutsu (illusion magic), and Yakumo was impressed with him because Kazama could not break it at the first time. Yakumo indirectly taught Tatsuya how to deal with genjutsu in general, but Tatsuya has to find his own way to break an advanced genjutsu like ghostwalker because Tatsuya is not really Yakumo's student. Yakumo has been just a training partner for Tatsuya.

However, if Tatsuya master something to counter ghostwalker magic in vol.19, it means, Tatsuya can deal with other genjutsu (illusion magic) similar to ghostwalker magic. So, it will be great improvement in skill on Tatsuya's part.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-13, 09:53   Link #1076
tuckersister

How did Tatsuya killed Gu Jie?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-13, 11:38   Link #1077
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
He comes, he sees, he kills.

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2016-03-13 at 11:39. Reason: Smartphone keyboards. Mistyped.
Old 2016-03-13, 22:37   Link #1078
Kadia

I found it strange that Tatsuya wasn't able to recast partial decomposition aka partial mist dispersal the same way Masaki redeploying his rupture to overcome Itagaki's gram demolition/life force psion. If we talk about invocation speed, Tat's MD is close to the speed of superpower which i believe it is definitely faster than Masaki's rupture.

Technically Tat can cast MD(not trident) without CAD. In other word, there is no need for activition sequence hence there is no way rupture which still requires CAD to cast is faster.
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-13, 23:45   Link #1079
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
I found it strange that Tatsuya wasn't able to recast partial decomposition aka partial mist dispersal the same way Masaki redeploying his rupture to overcome Itagaki's gram demolition/life force psion.
I think it's more appropriate he didn't think of it before. In Masaki's case, he had been training and simulating on how to counter opponent especially who wield Gram Demolition after his defeat in 9SC.

And actually, Tatsuya was hesitated to deliver vital blow, so he tried to disable body joints with partial decomposition. He did that in order to spare Toshikazu body to be analyzed later, it was to see whether there's a chance to help him back or not.
Old 2016-03-14, 00:47   Link #1080
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
He didn't. Canopus is the one who killed him with a 700m wide Molecular Divider.

Quote:
I found it strange that Tatsuya wasn't able to recast partial decomposition aka partial mist dispersal the same way Masaki redeploying his rupture to overcome Itagaki's gram demolition/life force psion. If we talk about invocation speed, Tat's MD is close to the speed of superpower which i believe it is definitely faster than Masaki's rupture.

Technically Tat can cast MD(not trident) without CAD. In other word, there is no need for activition sequence hence there is no way rupture which still requires CAD to cast is faster.
Different fighting methods. Tatsuya's Decomposition is not way faster than Masaki's magic. In volume 13 Tatsuya fought Parasites and they were using Superpowers, of course speed can vary depending on the individual but it was much faster than his casting speed, even faster than Flash Cast. Tatsuya's casting speed when he's using his innate Magics rivals Lina's speed. Masaki's casting rivals Tatsuya and he is specialized in bombardment.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epic awesome badass