AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-05-17, 01:58   Link #2641
zeross87

A LOT less lucky for me.
I used 200 gems, 17 green ticket, 100k FP and sold all my rare for blue tickets, used 15 blue tickets

All this and 0 UR and 12SR , only 2 of those I already had so I was able to idolize 2 Sr of my main teams
The rest either made it into my teams by a mere 10 pts or didn't make it at all.

I'm a little sad

At least I have my first non blue healer Sr (a green one) so I'll be able to S score otomeshiki by not having to bring a off color heal to survive the chorus
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 03:39   Link #2642
Ulin

I only used a pair of Rs so far, since I guess I'll try to get the titles (I already got Eli, so for now I'm in the clear ) I will try to max Christmas Maki including her skill (it's at level 3 at the moment)

In the LP overflow issue, I decided in the end to level up, since I can reach the daily goals using 30 LP if I only do Easy songs, and each day is 1 LG (90 for the refill) so It is worth it.

I reached lvl 138 after leveling up... not as far as I thought but good enough
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 04:37   Link #2643
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
I only used a pair of Rs so far, since I guess I'll try to get the titles (I already got Eli, so for now I'm in the clear ) I will try to max Christmas Maki including her skill (it's at level 3 at the moment)

In the LP overflow issue, I decided in the end to level up, since I can reach the daily goals using 30 LP if I only do Easy songs, and each day is 1 LG (90 for the refill) so It is worth it.

I reached lvl 138 after leveling up... not as far as I thought but good enough
Don't forget the subunit titles before sacrificing those R. Those titles are the most important as they unlock new songs (one song for each subunit)
Old 2016-05-17, 08:38   Link #2644
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
A LOT less lucky for me.
I used 200 gems, 17 green ticket, 100k FP and sold all my rare for blue tickets, used 15 blue tickets

All this and 0 UR and 12SR , only 2 of those I already had so I was able to idolize 2 Sr of my main teams
The rest either made it into my teams by a mere 10 pts or didn't make it at all.

I'm a little sad

At least I have my first non blue healer Sr (a green one) so I'll be able to S score otomeshiki by not having to bring a off color heal to survive the chorus
ouch that suxx alright x_X but neva neva give apu!

---
It seems my smile team is now my strongest team... funny since it has always been my weakest team.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 08:46   Link #2645
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

with the addition of all the daily and regular goals, I've never felt more compelled and obligated to play this game now.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 10:56   Link #2646
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
ouch that suxx alright x_X but neva neva give apu!

---
It seems my smile team is now my strongest team... funny since it has always been my weakest team.
I won't , I did not scout since Christmas to tiers in every event bit with dailys i ll scout more often.
Luck come when you don't have expectations like my double ur pull on Christmas, but avoid me when I hope for a great scout
Old 2016-05-17, 15:20   Link #2647
Pen3

I haven't had time to pay for the past 2 weeks and all i did was just log on to get my daily rewards.

Anyways, μ's Live Collection available 8/26! I am guessing the solos would be released about the same time so I am going to order Umi's 3rd solo.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 16:43   Link #2648
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
What do you mean by "used"
By "used", I mean either using them to level up other cards or selling then for coins.
Old 2016-05-17, 16:52   Link #2649
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
By "used", I mean either using them to level up other cards or selling then for coins.
hmmmmmmm wow. that's a lot of Honoka Rs then lol.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 20:01   Link #2650
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Cleaned my storage yesterday. Sold several R cards with PL and healing skills... spared the scorer skills for the upcoming free URs (The Cherry girl Hanayo and the 9 ones from the favorite costume contest... although it's still another year from now).

Freed some space, got six coupons. My latest 10+1 and coupon scout was the bare minimum but then I decided to do the draw again anyway, and...

Glad to join the bandwagon again, lol
Old 2016-05-17, 21:31   Link #2651
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Cleaned my storage yesterday. Sold several R cards with PL and healing skills... spared the scorer skills for the upcoming free URs (The Cherry girl Hanayo and the 9 ones from the favorite costume contest... although it's still another year from now).

Freed some space, got six coupons. My latest 10+1 and coupon scout was the bare minimum but then I decided to do the draw again anyway, and...

Congrats, I wonder if EN will get their own player choice cards or we just get the JP ones w/o voting, I hope we get our own personally.

And I think I am gonna skip the nico event & just play daily love gem, even though I rather like the card unidolized (I have her on JP) because I want to use the LP overflow for Samurai Honoka since I am gonna probably burn majority if not all my love gems trying for Magician Kotori right before it.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 05:37   Link #2652
Ulin

When is Nico event suppossed to start?
Old 2016-05-18, 06:35   Link #2653
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
When is Nico event suppossed to start?
This Friday the 20th

Am I the only one who expected sunny day song to be smile and was very surprised to see it be pure ?

Last edited by zeross87; 2016-05-18 at 06:45.
Old 2016-05-18, 06:48   Link #2654
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
This Friday the 20th

Am I the only one who expected sunny day song to be smile and was very surprised to see it be pure ?
Thanks

And no, you are not the only one. In fact I didn't notice until after the song started
Old 2016-05-18, 07:14   Link #2655
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post

grats! I want that UR so bad. It's the only UR I want more than magician Maki-chan!

Maybe I should just wait for character specific rate up instead...

---
I was kinda bummed out that magician Maki-chan doesn't really go well with the piano wallpaper so I tried other wallpapers and found this to be quite a good match:

Also someone told me before that even idolized stuff gives you only 1 sticker so:

For ElixHono and science!!!

Sorry Honoka haha but seems 2 stickers for idolized.

But please KLAB let us use UR backgrounds as wallpapers...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2016-05-18 at 08:02.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 11:13   Link #2656
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Send a message via MSN to Windy
Quote:
Also someone told me before that even idolized stuff gives you only 1 sticker so:
Its actually random, sometimes you get two stickers for non-idolized members, but it seems more likely with idolized than with non.

Probs gonna just do the minimum with the Nico event and hope I get one good recording out of it. I can't bring myself to be motivated unless the song pools are really good.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 11:56   Link #2657
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Its actually random, sometimes you get two stickers for non-idolized members, but it seems more likely with idolized than with non.
It's not suppose to be random if it seems random it's a bug . Idolized give 2 100% of the time on JP & regular give 1 100% of the time on JP.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 15:34   Link #2658
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Send a message via MSN to Windy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotohono View Post
It's not suppose to be random if it seems random it's a bug . Idolized give 2 100% of the time on JP & regular give 1 100% of the time on JP.
Yep, its definitely bugged then.

I randomly get 2 stickers from the rares I get from normal scouting and I dont bother idolizing them.
Old 2016-05-18, 22:36   Link #2659
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotohono View Post
Congrats, I wonder if EN will get their own player choice cards or we just get the JP ones w/o voting, I hope we get our own personally.
Thanks! I doubt the EN version of those cards will be different, though... that'd require a contest of its own. So far the free-distributed URs are carried straight from the JP version IIRC... except for the Vegas Nozomi, since it's a global contest.

Would be nice to have another global contest, but we're not really sure if there'll be any future contents of Muse girls once Aqours enters in the Summer.

Quote:
grats! I want that UR so bad. It's the only UR I want more than magician Maki-chan!

Maybe I should just wait for character specific rate up instead...

But please KLAB let us use UR backgrounds as wallpapers...
Thank you. while I wish it was a smile attribute, the leader ability of this card is nice indeed.

There was character-exclusive draws in JP around the time of the final love live concert. 1 character in 1 day. The catch is... we're only able to do 10+1 draws at maximum 3 times only (no single draws).

As for the wallpapers... unfortunately there's not many new ones after that piano room as of now.

UTX cafetaria(?), Alpaca barn, training room, schoolyard, christmas, and new year shrine... yep, bad selection.
Old 2016-05-19, 06:58   Link #2660
zeross87

The annonced song lineup is pretty good, full of songs I love !
I can't even pick the attributes I like the most, cutie Panther, start dash, Rin Rin Rin on smile / navigators, listen to my heart , takaramono on pure / daring, loneliest baby , loveless world on cool are probably my fav

Kodoku na hell would have posed a problem before but now I have a pure healeur (and it's not as deadly as yume no tobira) and binetsu would be a problem if half my regular cool team was not a healer (cool healer love me)