AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-06-20, 06:18   Link #2781
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotohono View Post
I decided to pull for the new UR Honoka on JP...

I was prepared to use all 5 pulls, I am really happy to get her on the 2nd ^^. I'm planning to use seals to idolize her in the future cause the idolized is adorable .

And Christmas Kotori isn't a bad get at all from the first pull since she is cute too .

You know, selling your soul to satan in exenge of this awesome luck of yours was not a good idea I think (that the only plausible explanation of your luck ! )

Double SM t2 predicted @85k ! Gonna be intense! I think the last rush will be hell
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 09:33   Link #2782
Kakurin
大佐

When do you know it's probably time to quit a game? When there's a free SR Eli and you still can't motivate yourself to play. Even forgot to log in these past couple of days despite logging on and playing a song for the daily reward on JP.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In the meantime, saw that I had five blue tickets on JP and did a draw. UR Eli that I can idolise.
Old 2016-06-20, 12:08   Link #2783
zeross87

nice, with the song list rotation, i was 50lp left so i saif lets try 2 technicals.

Well it was random yuuki no reason and soldier game; fine the two song i'm the most confident with.
but then i can't S score them and get wrecked by the other 3 apart from those who fail and those who dodge

i don't really think i ll stick with technical, i think with those crazy cutoff i prefere to assure S score in normal ex
Old 2016-06-20, 23:18   Link #2784
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
You know, selling your soul to satan in exenge of this awesome luck of yours was not a good idea I think (that the only plausible explanation of your luck ! )
I sold my heart to µ's for the luck clearly xD!
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 17:04   Link #2785
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I decided to pull for the new UR Honoka on JP...
Wow, congratulations! your luck never ceases to amaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I missed 2 days on this event, and I failed an expert song for the first time since the game drops in performance so sporadically these days. I missed the flurry of notes and wasn't fast enough on pausing the game. ughhhhhhhhhhhh, the idol struggle
So I'm not the only then. The game's performance has dropped for me since the "widescreen" update. The framerate isn't as smooth and very inconsistent. Lots of errors too, I experience the timeout, "please restart the app", "please contact customer service" far more often.
Then there's this slow response wherever I navigate since this double-character event started...

Initially I thought it's my phone getting old and full of stuffs. But then the JP version updates work flawlessly up till now. Still cleaned my phone of unnecessary stuffs anyway, but still no improvement for the EN version.

Oh, and in the end I don't go for the tiers in the JP event. Not fond of both of their idolized costumes. Probably will go if Hanamaru shows up eventually.
Old 2016-06-22, 05:58   Link #2786
MartianMage

Yeah I've noticed the performance drops too... sometimes I would just keep on missing notes like it doesn't detect my taps even when my phone is not updating anything. When I navigate through some of the game menus like checking friend related stuff sometimes it takes a while before the tap responds... hope they do something about it.

As for the event it looks like the double event is a success for KLAB since more people are tiering. Me I'm pretty much going at it F2P. I think I'm pretty much going F2P any event from now except maybe Maki-chan events cause at this point I really don't care about SRs anymore... x_X

Did they release any information regarding idolizing using seals already?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-22, 06:17   Link #2787
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Did they release any information regarding idolizing using seals already?
Probably this. Just in today:

Judging by the card in the BG, I assume this is the required amount of seals for idolizing UR cards.
Old 2016-06-22, 06:20   Link #2788
MartianMage

500 rare stickers huh... I was confused by the 5 gold requirements then I realized that gold stands for SSR now and no longer UR.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2016-06-22, 09:17   Link #2789
zeross87

1 ur seal to idolize one ur seem cheap . Great tho
Old 2016-06-22, 09:39   Link #2790
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
1 ur seal to idolize one ur seem cheap . Great tho
Depends on how hard it is to get that seal. Going by that screen one UR seal equals 500 regular seals, or 25 S seals or 5 SS seals. Doesn't seem that cheap.
Old 2016-06-22, 09:50   Link #2791
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Depends on how hard it is to get that seal. Going by that screen one UR seal equals 500 regular seals, or 25 S seals or 5 SS seals. Doesn't seem that cheap.
1 UR seal to idolize ANY UR is cheap, compared 3 UR seals to get a UR of your choice.
MAL
Old 2016-06-22, 10:16   Link #2792
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
1 UR seal to idolize ANY UR is cheap, compared 3 UR seals to get a UR of your choice.
Non-EX luck people don't exactly have a lot of URs out there they can simply scrap. Doesn't matter at all how much cheaper it is in comparison to buying a new one, the absolute cost isn't cheap. Period. I mean after nearly two years on my EN account I only got three URs total (two of which were the same, so not counting promo URs I only got two of a different kind). You may be flush in URs, but that doesn't mean it applies to others too.
Old 2016-06-22, 11:15   Link #2793
zeross87

Yes but that mean that once you get one ur you can choose to idolize it with your second ur whichever it is.
Do even with seal you keep a 1/1 ratio. Seeing that we were used to seal get in 3/1 ratio it is cheap in comparison

And even 500 r seal is cheaper that now. 500 r seal = 3,3 blue tickets pull . With 1/5 ur per pull , going to 1/3,3 is cheaper that what we currently got
Old 2016-06-22, 11:36   Link #2794
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
And even 500 r seal is cheaper that now. 500 r seal = 3,3 blue tickets pull . With 1/5 ur per pull , going to 1/3,3 is cheaper that what we currently got
This too and same to SR seals it should average 50 SR seals per UR, so 25 is certainly cheaper.
MAL
Old 2016-06-22, 21:27   Link #2795
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I've seen at least 4 or 5 Yoshik- I mean Yohane leader cards throughout the event, and no one else from Sunshine!!. Anyone else?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-22, 23:32   Link #2796
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I've seen at least 4 or 5 Yoshik- I mean Yohane leader cards throughout the event, and no one else from Sunshine!!. Anyone else?
I've seen maybe 3 Yohane, 4 Rikos, & 1 Chikas.
MAL
Old 2016-06-25, 23:49   Link #2797
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Some details regarding the upcoming update:

Old 2016-06-26, 06:45   Link #2798
zeross87

finally, sitting at 85k points i should be done with my gems spending.
i was at 70k this morning and didn't really check how much more gems i needed, this morning as been painful on my arms

still, i started the event with 46 lg and ended it with 42; daily gems do ease tiering a lot even with double SR

i don't think i would mind too much if they don't expend the tiers, unless on token event, those would be hell like this.

i'm starting to be more at ease in technical, i'm glad i only rolled glass no hanazono once because it was the only technical song i was truly afraid of

now to check near the end to be sure not to fail out of t2 again. i'm glad i happened to have something to do tomorrow as i took the morning off work!
Old 2016-06-26, 07:35   Link #2799
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Some details regarding the upcoming update:

And this is prolly JP only, right?
Old 2016-06-26, 08:04   Link #2800
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Yes, it is for the upcoming Aqours update, but I believe it'll be largely the same for the EN version eventually.