AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-05, 10:19   Link #19281
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Normally, I would delight at such a backlog, but considering where I am now... it's quite painful. Anything I missed pretty much means others had commented similarly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

That works PERFECTLY!!!

*scribbling away*

Now to just need a name... And I'm trying not to call it Super Etna Bolt.
ÜberÄtna Schraube.

Not a bad name once Germanified.

*runs*

Quote:
We're on track towards our own Cadia Sentai series.

*RUNS*

Spoiler:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It would make their prior acquiantance with each other more believable, and it'll be an even bigger shock when they discover who their common link will be...

Wait a minute... so Hayate is Asuna?

*runs*
I have an idea of sorts of how to make it work... Kinda like in a "The Third" setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Ee-EEEEEHHHH?!?!?!
That idea is....

Anyway, would you mind if you gave me some details about the first meeting?
I have a few ideas... but it's a little corny, so it's harder to work it out.

The idea revolves around them meeting in an edged-desert world or at least something far-off the track a little, in both TSAB-assist and NGO-work. I've got some sort of 'watcher's narrative' on how it works in Astra's side a little already, but others are harder.

We'll see.

Quote:
Oh what I won't give to have Saga and the gang show up at least once in GenerationS...

Details?
It can work. As far as GenerationsS is concerned, it's not tied in with RevivalS anyway.

Quote:
Should Aurion know Tiara's name in the first place?
He shouldn't know that Tiara = Reinforce (( not yet, at least )), but knowing her name is okay.

Quote:
Hayate + TSUN-TSUN = DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!
Actually, it is a little plausible, so long as we scrap the 'tsun' part a little and treat it as a more motherly/sisterly part.

Quote:
Jikai, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Rebuilt of StrikerS the Movie!

Riot 6 Goes to Tokyo

Hayate no Gotoku fans, be prepared to be shocked and numbed by the truth laid in front of your eyes for so long! As for non-HnG fans, prepare yourself for Japanese Intelligence! And for all Nanoha fans, it will be the biggest story of Nanoha never screened!!!
For one minute there, I thought I read that as "Ryu Ga Gotoku".

The idea of a 'yakuza/triad' society of sorts in Interdimensional Worlds had been running a little around my head...

Spoiler:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Chapter One: My Magical Incantation... Scene I:

My biggest question for you guys: What do you think Vivio will be like as a 14-year old? I'm playing it safe and showing very little of a personality right now other than just being a teenager, but as the story continues I'll be showing more of it. I'm guessing some mix of Nanoha and Fate, along with typical teenage mannerisms thrown in for good measure.

And also, Syn Virage isn't my creation. She's one of Keroko's OCs that was posted pages ago.
Ohh~ nice. I didn't like so much of the foreshadowing part, but the 'school' thing was nice.

As for Vivio... I'd see her as a more conscious, preppy child Nanoha, really. Nanoha was quite mature-ish for a 9, but she did come across as being a little dense, and I don't really see Vivio like that older. She's probably the type that will 'sigh' at some things her mother would do, but at a neccesary time when her mother or anyone important is insulted or hurt, she can probably go 30% of White Devil Mode herself.

Kinda like 70% child Nanoha, 40% Yuuno, 30% White Devil, 20% Fate or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Spoiler for Trailer:
Nice. The whole tales of tales feeling was brought up reasonably well, even if it lacks a 'by the book' feeling that appears in regular tales of such. Then again, this is a summarization from excerpts.

So... you're writing a prequel story of sorts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Status Report
Chapter Six
Word Count: 2.8K (~6 - 8%)
Bluecheese Indicator: Blue
ETA: Coming soon (lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Recovery time was mostly spend re-watching hunter X hunter and having the mind boggle at the similarities between Nanoha magic and Nen.
Deshou?

Which is why I often refer back to HxH verse if I ever needed some character to do 'magi' explation that canon never covered in booklets and such.

Quote:
As I said, I'll continue to scenes as they finish, and then put the final result in the fanfiction thread. As the story picks up, the scenes will get longer, rather than these little introduction scenes that you're getting. So, here's Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha, Episode I, Scene II:

Spoiler for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Alpha, Episode 1, Scene 2:

So... anyone think that maybe I set Tesla's rank too high, or maybe Hayate's? It is eight years later, but if general consensus is to lower it, then I will.

I need this (( minus Tesla and Aurion )) in DestinyS.

Quote:
@Thread:

~~~Newest Rebuilt proposals~~~

- One of the Chapels in Crenagan City managed by the Alexei Convent is "Church of Alexander Mark".
- Artei once worked as Arisa's poor-man's faced butler, especially during A's Destiny.
- Arisa's grandfather owns factories that build super-advanced robots, and some are just too advanced to be used on the 97th alone.
- And due to the transdimensional trade, Arisa, like Suzuka and as stated in canon, is super-rich.
- We all know how Nanoha, Arisa and Suzuka all love video games... Now just crank it up a bit.
- Arisa has a cousin who aspires to be a slapstick comedian.
- Arisa skipped 2 grades before.
- Suzuka has a nasty habit of getting herself lost within a microsecond.
- VERY DEBATABLE: Arisa has fond feelings for Artei, and so does Himawari.

What do you guys think?
Super-advanced robots,eh?

Like these?

[youtube]orK_Spczi9w[youtube]

Quote:
Question: Does anyone know what's up with the Abandoned City on Midchilda? Where exactly is it in relation to the TSAB HQ, and why is an entire city just abandoned without anyone living in there?
Remnants of the old war decades and decades ago. The way it's constructed, only the central parts of Cranagan City seems to be fully rebuilt and furnished like a city.

Either restoration of old blocks are not neccesary due to usage as training grounds or no need due to population, among other things. It's not clearly explained.

Story-wise, it's just an excuse to have the battle in Mid-childa without having to resort to 'omg we destroyed public property.'

Quote:
Spoiler:
Parts of me are seriously enjoying all this drama, and part of me is conflicted a little as well at this emotional wreck.

Ah, what the hell.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-02-05, 10:23   Link #19282
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler:

*runs*
I was half expecting Captain Pla... Night Sky to pop out of that one
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
Old 2008-02-05, 10:47   Link #19283
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
I was half expecting Captain Pla... Night Sky to pop out of that one
Spoiler for Just a joke...:

*permisshion vweequested to vwun, sur!*
*Please, do, Mr. Wagner*

*BAMF*
Old 2008-02-05, 11:55   Link #19284
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
I had an idea for a oneshot, but I need some quick confirmation. What magical level is subaru at the End of StrikerS

Commentary TIME

Volkenrangers.... VOLKENRANGERS! I saw this in a dream after watching A's, and I thought it could not be done. This idea is made of aswsome, win, and great hilarity. Good Job Nightengale

STRIKENGER... Oh my god... I died, went to heaven, wwas blasted back, and now. I am inspired to write a small fic with a Super Vs real theme.

Second Comment on Alpha Verse. It seems like a nice retocon/rewrite of Nanoha (Lol SRW), and I am going to keep a eye on this. Vivo finds out she is a clone! Oh no... We may have some future drama with this one. Please don't make Vivo Shinji, as much as she would be defined by her parents, she should overcome, and become her own girl.. The Super chokijin.. Vivo!
Old 2008-02-05, 13:09   Link #19285
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
IDEA!!!

[Crack]

The Tome of All Journeys, Necro'omnicon, the Earth Book, the First Throne.
The Tome of the Night Sky, Vida'elune, the Moon Book, the Second Throne.
The Tome of Devotion, Apolleus, the Sun Book, the Third Throne.

And the Belka always do things in threes...

[/Crack]

It's so good... I'll keep it?

*Vader changes more plans*

*RUNS*

Hmmm...but the Tome of the Night Sky had 4 knights...

Quote:
Quote:
That's cos no one burnt me enough Hell money to afford the trip. Either that, or I overspent my travel allowance bouncing to Hell and back.
You don't have enough frequent flyer miles yet?

Quote:
Tang?
Yup, Tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

Hey, why does this remind me of Vita-owning-feret-boy?
*shrug*
Coincidence?

Quote:
And so we begin Intervention of warfare technology with Pantsu?
Everything has to begin somewhere

Quote:
Or DOUBLE BURNING MANLY INAZUMA RIDER KICK

*runs*
Ah, but you forget that there's more than one Rider here which means...

DOUBLE RIDER KICK
and DOUBLE RIDER PUNCH.

Quote:
What's up with a big rock?
Why not?

Quote:
Massive asteroid crashing to Earth
Are the Worms invading?

Quote:
Mm.... choker.... *wipes drools*

Put in some glasses, and we have ourselves a killer-looking Frieda!

*runs from Takeru & Linebackers*
Choker? What?

Quote:
Scene III. It's a little longer than the previous 2 scenes (I know because it wouldn't let me PM it to Goose).

Spoiler for Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha, Episode 1, Scene 3:
Damn, talk about interesting. I can't WAIT for more.

I don't want Vivio to die...please say she and fate don't die...please....? *puppy eyes*

Quote:
~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

*takes a deep breath*

Spoiler for Looongcrack:
*picks teeth after chewing on so much crack at once*

WoW-crack is GOOD crack

Quote:
Actually, I made a mistake. I thought the video was the one in Super Sentai World (no youtube at school). I was referring to this.

Muteki Shogun
DaiRenOh
DaiZyujin
Jet Icarus
Five Robo

How about FIVE COMPLETE SENTAI MECHS in one battle?

EPIC!!!!!

Quote:
All hotblooded girls seem to hate him, huh?
That must suck... Hotblooded girls are AWSEOME!

Quote:
Hmmm, backlog. I'll have to do bigger breakers for a while, concidering I'm also spending some leasure time in the fanfiction thread these days working on my non-Nanofate Dating Sim (staring Nanoha as the lead character).
And an awesome story it is

Quote:
Hey what's this? An honest to goodness profile from Lowe? What's going on here?

*ehem*

Right, less talk, and more PROFILE TIME

And this first part is for the FIERY ADVENTURER

Spoiler for length:

Next part, skills and abilities!!!!!

Super Sentai has INVADED

Quote:

The idea of a 'yakuza/triad' society of sorts in Interdimensional Worlds had been running a little around my head...

Spoiler:

*runs*
DO WANT!
Old 2008-02-05, 14:47   Link #19286
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
@Kha: I seem to have lost the post I quoted .
But the Plaguelands sound interesting. If it were up to me, I woulda called them Ghostlands, but whatever (complete with bastardized foreign version of "Silvermoon" in there).

Quote:
I know Nanoha was supposed to be down in this arc, but DAMN... she's in a lot worse shape than I imagined her to be, and unfortunately all that negative energy's slowly leaking into Vivio with catastrophic effects

At least Syn's there to keep her sane And now the mystery begins.
Nanoha actually gets worse as Vivio slowly follows, but both of them reach this point (that won't be discussed for spoiler purposes), when the whole thing explodes. Episode 6 is when I'm planning on a lot of major stuff happening, though it all requires the lead-up to it as well.

Quote:

So the entire abandoned city area is LEVEL-UP country?!?

*RUNS*
Sounds fine to me XD. Mages grinding away for hours on end, just to level rank up!

Quote:
Aaah it's been long since I've done one of these seriously:

PREVIEW TIME!!!!!!!

Spoiler for Once, a long time ago...:

Sounds awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
How old is Belka? Would it be possible to have a part of ancient Belka people settling on another world, some millenium ago, losing all contact with the original Belka and deviating from the original deal as years, decades and centuries pass?
It would be possible, and probably even likely. I don't know if it'd be milennia ago, but it's worth looking in to.

Quote:
I
This is really starting to get really intriguing... Nanoha is... And more Syn-WIN here.
MOAR please!
keke, working on it. I have the next few scenes planned out as follows:
IV: Hayate/Wolkenritter
V: Keroko, becomes part of
VI: OFM introduction
VII: Back to Vivio/Nanoha with a little Fate and Kha added.
VIII: Concluding scene.

Quote:

Gemi-stigma! It's happening again!!! I wonder who's gonna sacrifice a powerful divine spell and do that baptism ritual to rebirth Vivio...
Spoiler for FYI...:
This is turning out really awesome.
Thanks. Things will happen... big things, that begin to unravel the ties that bind and causes bonds to break.

Quote:
Hmmm, backlog. I'll have to do bigger breakers for a while, concidering I'm also spending some leasure time in the fanfiction thread these days working on my non-Nanofate Dating Sim (staring Nanoha as the lead character).
Which is freaking awesome, and I'm hoping that it'll end up Yuunoha (though at this point HayaNano seems more likely).

Quote:
In the beginning, yes. She was already labeled because of her parents, so she hid her eyes to avoid being labeled because of that as well (of course, the fact that very few people walk around with eyepatches totally escaped her six-year-old mind ) In the more recent days, she keeps it on because it radiates an aura badass, which she uses to much intimidate those who try to insult her.
I can implement that easily. The only person to see Syn without her eyepatch that's not family is of course Vivio, perhaps.

Quote:
Working on it, I'm still thinking on what her device should be... In my opinion, a device is very important for ones style of combat. Part of the reason why I'm not too fond of Teana's dagger mode is because it clashes with her style of combat. To me it's more a last resort weapon then a good melee weapon.
I think that's what it was originally intended to be in StrikerS, but that's not how it worked out .

As for Syn... maybe a polearm of some sort? I suggest a Glaive, since you don't see any here in Outer Cadia and because it may fit (not to mention subtle Sailor Saturn references XD ).

Quote:
AC? What's that?
Ace Combat. USB500 has a jet from the game (the Su-33 IDOLM@STER) in his sig, and Goose and I have been playing the games forever. We're part of a clan, the Freelance Alliance. [/shameless self-promotion]

Quote:
Well, while Nanoha didn't practice it herself, we know she did watch her siblings from time to time, so we can safely say that she does know a little about them.
That's true. Maybe she watched them enough to pick up on stuff? Alternatively, after the family learned of the whole 'magical girl' deal, they taught her some self-defense? We never see Nanoha in melee in StrikerS IIRC, just range (which is acceptable, because she's fighting to her advantage).

Quote:
.... You're a cruel person, giving me all that Syn character development and hitting it spot on. It's like Tesla all over again!

As for Nanoha, I find it likely that she is so down, concidering the madness revolves around Vivio. I mean, we know Nanoha gets emo when things revolve around Vivio, we've even been shown that in the anime.
Just wait until I reveal what the report is actually about and couple it with her off-world experience.

Quote:

*ehem*

Spoiler for length:

THIS IS AWESOME.
Soon, we will be able to do our own episode of "Forever Red"! XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Being at the wrong place, wrong time with a Luck ranking of F is pretty used for male characters in a comedic series, but it's hilarious, and that's what counts!

Thanks!

*Scribbles on a piece of paper*

Xena's List of Things to Do:

1. Clear all existing tasks in the way of OC life.
2. Create a character. Avoid h4xx (IMPERATIVE)
3. Draw my own character pictures.

[AllenWalker]Um, right...I can sort of see you looking like your avatar now...[/AllenWalker]

*runs*
That's right. That's exactly how it comes here.
Welcome to the OC.

Quote:
Spoiler:
*facepalm* XD
One day, Graf Eisen is going to say [Ore wo dare, da to omotte yagaru?!]
Not to mention three little words in Alpha: "GIGA... DRILL... HAMMER!!!"

*runs*

Quote:
Ohh~ nice. I didn't like so much of the foreshadowing part, but the 'school' thing was nice.

As for Vivio... I'd see her as a more conscious, preppy child Nanoha, really. Nanoha was quite mature-ish for a 9, but she did come across as being a little dense, and I don't really see Vivio like that older. She's probably the type that will 'sigh' at some things her mother would do, but at a necessary time when her mother or anyone important is insulted or hurt, she can probably go 30% of White Devil Mode herself.

Vivio's life is important to her own feelings concerning her mother, so it'll play a huge role in the story.

As for your thoughts on Vivio, except for the "preppy" part, that sounds pretty close. She hates things that seem embarrassing to her. And that last sentence made be lol: 70 + 40 + 30 + 20 = 160. Throw in some Keroko and Hayate for good measure and you have 200% Woman.

Jesus she beats Asuka Sohryu: (Who is 50% American, 50% German, 50% Japanese. That's 150% woman XD)

Quote:

I need this (( minus Tesla and Aurion )) in DestinyS.
XD. Actually, about Aurion, he going to help me in some ways; he's gonna be my voice when it comes to some theories, as will Yuuno when he shows up later.

Quote:
Parts of me are seriously enjoying all this drama, and part of me is conflicted a little as well at this emotional wreck.

Ah, what the hell.
I'm glad you enjoy it XD.

Quote:

*Please, do, Mr. Wagner*

*BAMF*
...you're going to fit right in.
Old 2008-02-05, 16:22   Link #19287
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Backlog crashing later, to start of, Syn's Alpha profile:

Spoiler for Syn Virage: MSLN Alpha version:

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-05 at 21:30.
Old 2008-02-05, 16:41   Link #19288
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Here I am working hard, and you're all enjoying your Supersentai Narcotics...

Feh. I aughta get the FBI (Forum Beaurau of Insanity) in here.

Me? I can't stand Super Sentai... at least, when they're taking themselves seriously. It comes across as corny, and I find the innate need to apply my skull forcefully to the nearest brick wall multiple times. I can take insane amounts of cuteness however and just shrug it off.

Anywho...

Spoiler for WORK! It's GOOD for you!:

Acceptable firepower and plot line?

Last edited by AdmiralTigerclaw; 2008-02-06 at 00:33. Reason: Photobucket finally back up, putting in image.
Old 2008-02-05, 17:05   Link #19289
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Dekkai Bakurogu Bureika desu~

*Sees the lot of stunned Undines and stopped gondolas*

Quote:
Oh that. yep not a full picture, and the rest is rusted over...
YES... rusted due to non-renewal that is...

But I'll just bring in H.H. instead, since as a human, she was death-shafted.

Now the Real Hinata will appear...

Quote:
~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

*takes a deep breath*

Spoiler for Looongcrack:
*picks teeth after chewing on so much crack at once*

My View: One idea is that the area around the GC base is basically a dumping ground of old structures- basically, Kha's ideas has the best application so far.

*In front of the new TSAB Council (acutally these guys are the so called "Middle Council", the hidden intermediate between the High Brains and TSAB in general, now elevated due to the "expected" vacuum)*

Kyla: Who in thier right mind would place such an important base in the middle of what is basically creepland?!! Lucklily, we have our own oceanic traning ground...

Quote:

Gemi-stigma! It's happening again!!! I wonder who's gonna sacrifice a powerful divine spell and do that baptism ritual to rebirth Vivio...
Spoiler for FYI...:
This is turning out really awesome.
Will not say the details yet...

Quote:
Lacus: HOW DARE YOU LIGHTBREATHER DEBAUCH MY COUNTRY SO LIGHTLY?!

(Yeah the other Lacus, not the one we know...)
Does that Lacus the one we two know? Or the one with the aimbotting BF?

Quote:
I have an idea of sorts of how to make it work... Kinda like in a "The Third" setting.
Can work in that setting.

But who will play the "Blue Breaker" and the Intelligent Tank?

*runs*

Quote:

The idea revolves around them meeting in an edged-desert world or at least something far-off the track a little, in both TSAB-assist and NGO-work. I've got some sort of 'watcher's narrative' on how it works in Astra's side a little already, but others are harder.
Ara Rubra/Alba-ish kind?

Quote:

Spoiler:

*runs*
I have a similar idea, though not Yakuza-ish in approach.

More like the situation of Sakura Kinomoto and her gradnfather.

*sculls gondola faster*
Old 2008-02-05, 18:11   Link #19290
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

SUPAAA BACKLOG TAIMU!

Quote:
Status Report
Chapter Six

Word Count: 2.8K (~6 - 8%)
Bluecheese Indicator: Blue
ETA: Coming soon (lol).
3K words is less than a tenth of the whole thing??? What are you writing, an epic poem???

(BTW, who am I squawking at?)

Quote:
@Thread:

~~~Newest Rebuilt proposals~~~

- One of the Chapels in Crenagan City managed by the Alexei Convent is "Church of Alexander Mark".
- Artei once worked as Arisa's poor-man's faced butler, especially during A's Destiny.
- Arisa's grandfather owns factories that build super-advanced robots, and some are just too advanced to be used on the 97th alone.
- And due to the transdimensional trade, Arisa, like Suzuka and as stated in canon, is super-rich.
- We all know how Nanoha, Arisa and Suzuka all love video games... Now just crank it up a bit.
- Arisa has a cousin who aspires to be a slapstick comedian.
- Arisa skipped 2 grades before.
- Suzuka has a nasty habit of getting herself lost within a microsecond.
- VERY DEBATABLE: Arisa has fond feelings for Artei, and so does Himawari.

What do you guys think?
*magnifying glass* ...I approve.
Quote:
So Sak-chan is reverse-Nice Boat?

(Yes in Rebuilt, Sak-chan is chromatic, but the other way around. There's a reason for that. )
I think now's a good time to run away.

Heterochromia is real cool-looking, though. I like the concept of it. Plus there are all kinds of backstories you could do on different eye colors- *shot*
Quote:
And we shall see the truth behind Schach's Blade Tonfaaa!!!

*runs*
Ya-ha! Blade Tonfas FTW!

Quote:
More like

We begin the armed intervention to all Ecchi with Pantsu

*runs*
Exactly what kind of intervention is this supposed to be???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear
On the one hand, Mai's dere factor will increase as she grows older... on the other hand, so does her yan by an equivalent amount.
I smell the Boat's return. *puts on HEV suit*
Quote:
Whew. Backlog is delicious!
Provided you can chew through it all. And at the rate we pile it on...

Quote:
[
Why do I think of Hokuto Kyakuretsu Ken?
No, no, no! It's Hyakuretsu. With an H!

And not that H, either! *runs*

Quote:
It will involve a lot of funnels, boxing, maryoku that looks like psychic energy and a big ship masquerading as a rock since it's not possible for all 300 years of mud to just fall off so easily.
Psychic energy? Mud? Did I miss something here?

Quote:
Subaru: Gin- ginga...
Tais: ...Man?

Both mages have their faces may twitching in disbelief, but Subaru is thinking of Gin-nee in a sentai suit while Tais is has mentally stuck Ginga in the Man Festival.

Not surprising, Tais is having his spring.

*runs*
...I think I'm gonna stay away from this one.

Quote:
...So Schach, Acous, Carym and Aurion were once former Five-Colored Warriors?
*points to userbar*

You don't mean those five colors...do you?

Quote:
Quote:
Question: Does anyone know what's up with the Abandoned City on Midchilda? Where exactly is it in relation to the TSAB HQ, and why is an entire city just abandoned without anyone living in there?

And before I get yelled at for not posting this in the Magic And Tech thread, I already did. I was ignored.
It's probably what they can use for mage exams/training/etc. As for what it was, I have no idea. Hell, it may still function as a slum of sorts.
Yup, that'd be my guess. A good place for mages to play beamspam without destroying sanctioned property.

Quote:
Scene III. It's a little longer than the previous 2 scenes (I know because it wouldn't let me PM it to Goose).

Spoiler for Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha, Episode 1, Scene 3:
Damn. That's all I can say. This is just...moving.

I'm no good at putting my feelings into words, but...that's just so...heavy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Tais: NO!!! GINGA-SAN, I'LL SAVE YOU!!!!

*Tais charges towards Ginga, hoists her over his shoulder and starts running in the general direction of the 108th Battalion. Unfortunately in order to carry her securely, he ends up grabbing her rear.

Ginga: Tais!! You pervert!! Let go of me!! And stop grabbing me there!!
Tais still having images of Ginga in the Man Festival: No, no no no. Not going to happen. I have to protect Ginga-san. That is not going to happen. No way. Never.
Ginga: Hentai! Sukebe! Ero-baka! Kidnapper! Molester! Someone help me!!! Subaru!
Subaru: Gin-nee!! Tais no Hentai!! Let go of Gin-nee!!
Tais still having the wrong thought: No, no, no, no, no!!

And the chase commences...

Yup, that about sums that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Something I'm thinking about, I think I can classify the differences in TAIS and CRASH's random events.

Take a scenerio with a single adjustable desk chair in an isolated room.

If TAIS sits in the chair, I'm pretty sure the chair will find some way to slip out from under him or topple unexpectedly.

If CRASH sits in the chair, nothing happens. HOWEVER... Upon finding the chair to be slightly uncomfortable, he'll reach down and grab the adjustment handle.
Now, with normal bad luck, you'd expect the handle to just snap. Not quite. Instead, the air canister that allows you to adjust the chair height will break at the connection point of the handle, causing the canister to depressurize instantly and the chair to settle/collapse under Crash. This in turn would trigger weaker components of the chair to break and snap, resulting in the chair seeming to just fall apart uncerimoniously.

Put these two in the same room together, and TAIS' luck would be the same. However, the resulting effect of that luck would push Crash's aptitude into motion, and trigger a chain reaction that would amplify the results of Tais' luck a hundred fold.

TAIS is a trigger, and Crash is an amplifier.

By himself, Crash is neutral. He destroys propperty, but it somehow never hurts anyone.

Now, if we have someone with GOOD luck, perhaps that could be used to advantage. Have a moment of good luck that seems bad at the start, sends Crash into a trigger for a chain reaction, and watch as it saves their lives by bringing something down on an opponent they hadn't noticed.

In any scenerio case, the whole MOUSETRAP effect would be entertaining to watch. Pure comedy gold.
So these guys together either:

A - Cause cataclysmic destruction by accidentally tripping, etc.
OR
B - Causes the enemy's master setup to randomly and cataclysmically fail?

Hmm, not bad. Must commit that to memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I presume, after about 300 cans of Powerthirst?
POWERTHIRST!!!

And as a bonus...

POWERTHIRST...2!!!

Quote:
That she has, and much easier on the eyes

*runs*
Oh, isn't that how they always work? You watch them become mature, and- *slaughtered*
Quote:
After 300 cans of Powerthirst he'd have more than 10 times the children
You'd have so many they'd run like KENYANS and be deported to KENYA!!!...or however it goes.

Quote:
In the beginning, yes. She was already labelled because of her parents, so she hid her eyes to avoid being labelled because of that as well (of course, the fact that very few people walk around with eyepatches totally escaped her six-year-old mind ) In the more recent days, she keeps it on because it radiates an aura badass, which she uses to much intimidate those who try to insult her.
Is that about the heterochromia? Huh. If had two eyes differently colored I'd personally be proud as hell, but that's just me. Eyepatches do have a way of granting badassery, though.
Quote:
Any reason for the 'grandfather interdimensional trade' thing?
Actually, I was wondering about that a little, too. Didn't occur to me how clashy it might be until I thought about it.

Don't let that stop you, Kha. Crack is still crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
*sigh* Whats with all the sentai madness lately? I can't bear to to break all these backlog.

Am still kicking, but have been trying to adapt to working life this few weeks. To be honest, I don't think this job really works for me so I'm considering my options.

Anyway, seeing a lot of new people around. I'm lazy so I'll just say hi to all the newcomers. I'm the not very famous lurker. Have lots of pending stuff that I feel I think I'm on the verge of getting done. (mind you still got lack of ideas)

Seeing a lot of missing people. Any idea where FSZ, C2F, and Erio is?
Ah, life. Always has a habit of getting in the way. Happens to us all. Ganbatte!

On the missing, I have noticed a number of MIAs lately. Where you guys all at? *waves to missing personnel*

Quote:
Normally, I would delight at such a backlog, but considering where I am now... it's quite painful. Anything I missed pretty much means others had commented similarly.
I know the feeling. I tend to let it pile up if I don't feel like breaking that day, so I'm left picking up dregs. Wait for it to settle a bit, maybe?
Quote:
Spoiler:

*runs*
The sentai overload recently...it's just too much...*faints from crack*
Quote:
Actually, it is a little plausible, so long as we scrap the 'tsun' part a little and treat it as a more motherly/sisterly part.
How about Rein-ish cute huffy tsun? Not like the real thing, but I can see Hayate going that way to a degree.
Quote:
Ahhh...so Vivo's 160% of a person?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Yup, Tang

That's gotta be one of the most wack things I've ever seen. And I've seen quite a bit.
Quote:
Actually working on a (literally) hot-blooded girl I might use for a one shot here, or as an extra.

Quote:
Sounds fine to me XD. Mages grinding away for hours on end, just to level rank up!
Been playing too much WoW, have we?
Quote:
Nanoha actually gets worse as Vivio slowly follows, but both of them reach this point (that won't be discussed for spoiler purposes), when the whole thing explodes. Episode 6 is when I'm planning on a lot of major stuff happening, though it all requires the lead-up to it as well.
You had me hooked with the intro. Can't wait for this wrecking ball...

Ans yes, I'm a sucker for angsty stories. As long as they're intelligently done...I have no doubt you're the man for the job, Kagerou. *thumbs up*
Quote:
As for Syn... maybe a polearm of some sort? I suggest a Glaive, since you don't see any here in Outer Cadia and because it may fit (not to mention subtle Sailor Saturn references XD ).
Oi oi...I've got a spearfighter. That's one...
Quote:
That's true. Maybe she watched them enough to pick up on stuff? Alternatively, after the family learned of the whole 'magical girl' deal, they taught her some self-defense? We never see Nanoha in melee in StrikerS IIRC, just range (which is acceptable, because she's fighting to her advantage).
With a family of well-trained fighters, she'd be crazy not to ask for some self-defense training. Hayate, you should take some notes here.
Quote:
Jesus she beats Asuka Sohryu: (Who is 50% American, 50% German, 50% Japanese. That's 150% woman XD)
Again with the over 100%? Didn't you guys take math class?

Waitwaitwait. For Asuka, you forgot about 300% mindfucked. Increasing as the series progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
But who will play the "Blue Breaker" and the Intelligent Tank?
Nanya? What's all that mean?
Quote:
*sculls gondola faster*
And what does the gondola mean???

Haaaa...and tomorrow, I'll get to do that again. If I'm lucky!
Old 2008-02-05, 19:23   Link #19291
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

*ehem*

Spoiler for length:

So.... the sentai are actually becomming official now?

Quote:
Thanks!

[AllenWalker]Um, right...I can sort of see you looking like your avatar now...[/AllenWalker]

*runs*
Character pictures aren't required, though. Of course, if you feel like drawing go right ahead

Quote:
Spoiler:

*runs*
Mystic Knights... now that sure brings back memories.

Quote:
Deshou?

Which is why I often refer back to HxH verse if I ever needed some character to do 'magi' explation that canon never covered in booklets and such.
I actually, sorta, turned Syn into a full-fledged Reinforcement using mage because of it.

Quote:
Which is freaking awesome, and I'm hoping that it'll end up Yuunoha (though at this point HayaNano seems more likely).
[Bugs]we have not yet begun to fight![/bugs]

Seriously, the story is only two chapters at this point. Only the 'starting characters' are unlocked, which is what, 3 out of the possible 40? Besides, I have more tricky and less clear choices comming up. The ones that require you to toss a dice and hope you picked the right one.

Quote:
I can implement that easily. The only person to see Syn without her eyepatch that's not family is of course Vivio, perhaps.
Familly of close friends have green light as well.

Quote:
I think that's what it was originally intended to be in StrikerS, but that's not how it worked out .
Obviously.

Quote:
Well, I already have Tesla filling the glaive department.

Quote:
Ace Combat. USB500 has a jet from the game (the Su-33 IDOLM@STER) in his sig, and Goose and I have been playing the games forever. We're part of a clan, the Freelance Alliance. [/shameless self-promotion]
Oooh, Ace Combat.

Reminds me, I still have one of those to finish.

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me. She could hold her own against Fate after all, who had trained a lot more.

Quote:

Me? I can't stand Super Sentai... at least, when they're taking themselves seriously. It comes across as corny, and I find the innate need to apply my skull forcefully to the nearest brick wall multiple times. I can take insane amounts of cuteness however and just shrug it off.

Anywho...

What troubles me is that they gave an AI access to conventional weaponry. Such things shouldn't even have made it past the planning stage, much less actuall production. I mean, this entire debacle shows the entire point of why the TSAB uses mages, as giving AI access to such deadly weaponry can lead to disaster. At least with devices, the device can't do anything without the mage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Is that about the heterochromia? Huh. If had two eyes differently colored I'd personally be proud as hell, but that's just me. Eyepatches do have a way of granting badassery, though.
So would I, but Syn already has whispers behind her back because of her parents (who are high-ranking personel) so she doesn't want to be concidered 'weird' as well.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-05 at 21:00.
Old 2008-02-05, 20:08   Link #19292
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Time for the first post of my new OC

Spoiler for Demonstration:

And an omake
Spoiler for Afterwards...:

Last edited by Evangelion Xgouki; 2008-04-01 at 16:13.
Old 2008-02-05, 20:29   Link #19293
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
(And I hereby stage my comeback!)
Yaay!

================

Quote:

*ehem*

Spoiler for length:

Crap!!! If Akira meets them, God help us.

As expected from Lowe-aniki!

=============

Quote:
[Mariel] EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?! [/Mariel]

So Nove truly is Genya's pet now?

*runs*
But I thought Nove is Cinque's!!!

*runs*

Quote:
*Suddenly imagines the entire abandoned city district as "The World"*

Quote:
Thanks And yes, we love our refs here

But...

Asagi: POWER RANGERS JANAI!!!!! SUPER SENTAI DA!!!!

SONOTORIDA!!!

Quote:
Nope, but I do have two named Remington Smith and Colt Wesson

==============

Quote:

Spoiler:

*runs*
Even Nighty has been compelled to join the Super Sentai Circle? USO DA!!!

====================

Quote:

*Please, do, Mr. Wagner*

*BAMF*

================

Quote:

DOUBLE RIDER KICK
and DOUBLE RIDER PUNCH.
Indeed.

Quote:
Are the Worms invading?
Where are the Sky Girls?

Quote:

===========

Quote:

I'm most intrigued by the tag "lesbian freak couple." Can this mean we get to see hot grown-up Vivio/Syn action?

Syn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500

=================

Quote:

And an omake
ORE! SANJOU!!!!!

Oh, boy, how I loved the chapter. Poor Ryotaro, getting beaten just for his dramatic pose.
Old 2008-02-05, 21:29   Link #19294
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

*sniffs*

I haven't have had backlog this good to break in quite awhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Probably In any case, Tais's luck isn't THAT bad, if you look carefully, there is usually a silver lining somewhere to slightly offset his bad luck, although not necessary at him.
Well, no person can truly have 100% bad luck... at least, I think so

Quote:
Being at the wrong place, wrong time with a Luck ranking of F is pretty used for male characters in a comedic series, but it's hilarious, and that's what counts!
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis
Thanks!

*runs*
On 1, not really required, though if you can spare the time and effort would make you understand the Ways of the [s]Dark Side[s] FORCE a little bit more

And character pictures aren't that important, though they're a bonus

Quote:
*sigh* Whats with all the sentai madness lately? I can't bear to to break all these backlog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Edit: FA, Erio's gone off on some trip and should be back something this week. Not too sure about FSZ. And I think(could be wrong here) C2F has started NS...
So that's where Erio's gone

Quote:
ÜberÄtna Schraube.

Not a bad name once Germanified.

*runs*
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale

Spoiler:

*runs*
Graf Eisen has a very big OOOPS moment there

But... the Crack... it's OVERWHELMING

Quote:
Can't wait to see this idea

Quote:

Spoiler:

*runs*

Quote:
FRACTIONS DON'T WORK THAT WAY

Quote:
Super-advanced robots,eh?

Like these?

SWEET

Quote:

*Please, do, Mr. Wagner*

*BAMF*

Yup, you're rapidly becoming ONE OF US

Quote:
Yup, Tang

Aaaaaah, Tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki

DOUBLE RIDER KICK
and DOUBLE RIDER PUNCH.
Akira = Rider 1?
Ryotaro = Rider 2?

Quote:
So in this case, a vicious feedback loop spiralling out of control

Quote:
THIS IS AWESOME.
Forever Red? I prefer THIS version:

Spoiler for REPOST:

Asagi: Akai Senshi tachi yo!!!

*is dragged to ICU*

Quote:
*facepalm* XD

*runs*
I once had a sig with the German version of Simon's final Drill Speech, now where did I save it...

Quote:
As for your thoughts on Vivio, except for the "preppy" part, that sounds pretty close. She hates things that seem embarrassing to her. And that last sentence made be lol: 70 + 40 + 30 + 20 = 160. Throw in some Keroko and Hayate for good measure and you have 200% Woman.

I'd take 200% WOMAN over 50% anytime

*runs*

Quote:

Is that... a green-haired heterochromatic Lindy?

Nice image for Sleepyhead Syn

*dodges rocks*

Quote:
But that's why it's fun And at times, they can be so cheesy it's awesome

Asagi: ATARIMAIDA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw
Anywho...

UCAV's certainly aren't new in Nanohaverse, but never this cool

And you've been watching too much Stealth have you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
3K words is less than a tenth of the whole thing??? What are you writing, an epic poem???

(BTW, who am I squawking at?)
It's PhoenixFlare... his word count is always EPIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal
Exactly what kind of intervention is this supposed to be???
Intervention of the... sensual kind?

*RUNS*

Quote:
I smell the Boat's return. *puts on HEV suit*
You're gonna need more than an HEV suit for this one

*hands Spartan Armor*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal"
*points to userbar*

You don't mean those five colors...do you?
Userbar?

Quote:

Quote:
Oh, isn't that how they always work? You watch them become mature, and- *slaughtered*

*RUNS*

Quote:
The sentai overload recently...it's just too much...*faints from crack*
Trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet

Quote:
And what does the gondola mean???
Watch Aria. All three seasons and the OVA

Quote:
So.... the sentai are actually becomming official now?
Yup, out of the Super Sentai crack here, only the Belkarangers are official OC's

Quote:

And an omake
What's this? Admiral Janeway? What?

But ORE SANJOU never gets old

Dr. Akagi better not meet Asagi though... or there's gonna be much blood spilled

Quote:

Crap!!! If Akira meets them, God help us.

As expected from Lowe-aniki!
See, what'd I tell you? They're gonna get along very well

SUPER SENTAI vs. KAMEN RIDER crossover

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
But I thought Nove is Cinque's!!!

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-05, 21:54   Link #19295
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Recharged and fresh, I attempt this ultimate skill!

Kyosuke: "Excellen, match my timing!"
Excellen: "Ryoukai! Time for the LOVE LOVE ATTACK!"

RAMPAGE GHOST: BACKLOG SHIT!

Quote:
Spoiler for length:

Lol, Lowe. I like the deadpan mock-serious tongue in cheek style, and it's nice to see the Astray girls getting their day in the sun; my in Gundam SEED fanfic, the Astray Girls will be playing a bigger role than in canon. Anyway, lawl at Asagi and the embracing of Super Sentai. ^__^

Quote:
Spoiler:
Madness. No, this is OUTER CADIA!

...though I do find it silly and ridiculous.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Man, and I thought my proposal yesterday to Kagerou was crack.

Quote:
Remnants of the old war decades and decades ago. The way it's constructed, only the central parts of Cranagan City seems to be fully rebuilt and furnished like a city.

Either restoration of old blocks are not neccesary due to usage as training grounds or no need due to population, among other things. It's not clearly explained.

Story-wise, it's just an excuse to have the battle in Mid-childa without having to resort to 'omg we destroyed public property.'
Or maybe no one wants to live there.... like the refugee slums in GITS which used to be Tokyo & Osaka.

Quote:

*Please, do, Mr. Wagner*

*BAMF*
Yep, you're gonna fit right well in here.

Crack is encouraged and cultivated here, and the God of Crack is most definately Kha (in addition to being God of Copypasta). Lowe comes in a close second...

Just a note: your charecters need not be AAA or S or SS; the OFM is basically about a bunch of A and B-ranks.... the B-ranks are mostly the guys, the girls are almost all A and heading to AA, there's only one guy who's S and we don't write much about him... Master Chief is B. (Then again, he's so badass he doesn't really need magic.)

Quote:
...I just had a cracky idea - this is why it took Franz 5 years to become a Staff Sergeant (from Sergeant) and another 2 years from that to become a 2LT: Unlimited Paper Works meant that he spent so much time doing paperwork, he didn't have enough time to go out and grind.

...alternatively, he just couldn't be bothered to go grind in a full-assed manner.
Quote:
keke, working on it. I have the next few scenes planned out as follows:
IV: Hayate/Wolkenritter
V: Keroko, becomes part of
VI: OFM introduction
VII: Back to Vivio/Nanoha with a little Fate and Kha added.
VIII: Concluding scene.
I've got the heavier beta of Scene III ready, and emailing it to you.

A quote which occured to me: "The center cannot hold." From a piece of poetry. Appropriate, considering that Nanoha is the center of MSLN.

Quote:
Psycho is based on a guy we know in the clan; I've mentioned him to TK as also being something of an artillery fan.
Quote:

THIS IS AWESOME.
I'd rather a Super Robot Wars: Lyrical Wars, but Sentai's not too bad.

Quote:
*facepalm* XD

*runs*
Eisen: [Was denkst du wer ich bin?! Mein Drill ist der Drill der die Himmel durchdringt!]

Apologies to Kyral: I've chosen to use Drill instead of "Bohr." <.<

THAT is what Eisen will say. Because Eisen and Simon are interconnected.

Quote:
Vivio's life is important to her own feelings concerning her mother, so it'll play a huge role in the story.

*more revalations are good*
...But can she beat All Woman And Then Some Yoko? ^___^ (Just kidding, I'll take them both.)

Quote:

*thumbs up* Nice profile! ^__^ And older syn is cute... if a bit.... well-endowned.

*chuckles* Naomi is sogonna be pissed.

"WHY DO ALL THESE GIRLS HAVE BIGGER CHESTS THAN ME!? WHAT DO I LACK THAT THEY HAVE?!

Also, an idea that's been floating in my mind for a while; you mentioned a senario where Mandy calls in a favor from the OFM... Kagerou and I were thinking that perhaps the reason Master Chief got reassigned to the OFM was because Erick called in a favor from Mandy.

Thus, we've got two possibilities... the OFM doing Mandy a favor, which will be later cashed in for Master Chief, or Mandy calling in a favor from the OFM (which was Master Chief.) <.<

Quote:

The whole point of Super Sentai is to laugh at it; none of us are really taking this seriously. I don't really like it myself, but I just laugh at it anyway. The whole point is to look at it, laugh, and don't think about it too much. Seriously, ATC, this is a loose, relaxed thread. We only get stressed over hax.

The whole reason, i think, that Sentai is being whole-heartedly embraced atm is that it's just another trend in OC (last trend was Zengar, then it was 200th Hour), and all of us just want some crack to laugh at. Even Lancenger, which started this whole crack, was just a one-off joke aimed at Glen.

Acceptable firepower and plot line?[/QUOTE]

.....*headdesking* Somewhere, some engineer's career has gone up in flames.

This pretty much shows why the TSAB is not keen on AIs and stuff - unless that was your intention.

I'm not too keen on the idea of Stealth being redone for the Nanoverse, but it depends a lot on how it's portrayed and actually written. People were wary of Master Chief in Outer Cadia until TK3997's first draft emerged.

Also, conventional weapons, such as gatlings and missiles, are out, PERIOD. There was apparently a final war that devastated Mid-Childa, with the result that the TSAB has for the most part banned conventional weapons. That's why the OFM takes such pains to hide themselves (Joint Training 1 regardless- it's noncannon cracklulz, so don't take it too seriously). Mikhail Dornitz heading off to TDY with RF6 with his guns was suggested by Kha though, as a way to bring drama and shitstorms, which I complied with.

Erusia and World 82 only get passes on the no conventional weapons because they're 1) Out in the back of beyond; 2) there are nasty things in space - for World 82, it's the Goa'uld - hence their Stargate SG-1 style ships; 3) they're so far away, the TSAB brass doesn't really bother with what the backwater yokels are doing (and it's easier for the backwater yokels to hide what they're up to. Erusia is however, experimenting with more magitech conventional fusions, under watchful eyes of the TSAB, who remain wary of the planet after the Subjugation War). World 82, which joined the TSAB peacefully, has less supervision and thus more bigass guns and missiles.

Quote:

And an omake
Lol, so Ryoutaro emerges? *chuckles* Interesting take on Kamen Rider, and I wonder how Aurion will feel, looking at all the belt devices.... Nice one. It's gonna be interesting when he meets Akira, thats for sure.

@Lowe: Spartan Armor is crap (if 300, that is - utter manliness cannot hide that they didn't have enough armor). And if you give a normal human MJOLNIR Mk IV, they'll kill themselves. (Don't even think about V and VI). Or the dreaded MJOLNIR Alt Eisen modification (proposed by Shari and Lurch in MC0075). Also Sentai is good. Sentai is crack. Sentai girls are fun. But Sentai will NEVER surpass REAL MEN! Rearl men of guts, courage, hot blood! Against this man, the wave of sentai crashes and batters itself uselessly!

Spoiler for Sword that Cleaves Sentai!:

Remember, Trombe Interrupt will also pwn Sentai Music.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-02-05 at 22:07.
Old 2008-02-05, 22:15   Link #19296
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Recharged and fresh, I attempt this ultimate skill!

Kyosuke: "Excellen, match my timing!"
Excellen: "Ryoukai! Time for the LOVE LOVE ATTACK!"

RAMPAGE GHOST: BACKLOG SHIT!
Never Fails To Impress

Though I think you're missing an F there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Lol, Lowe. I like the deadpan mock-serious tongue in cheek style, and it's nice to see the Astray girls getting their day in the sun; my in Gundam SEED fanfic, the Astray Girls will be playing a bigger role than in canon. Anyway, lawl at Asagi and the embracing of Super Sentai. ^__^

Always liked the Astrays girls, so their eventual fate was a big freaking shame

Fortunately, there are those like the both of us willing to give these three what they deserve!

Quote:
Madness. No, this is OUTER CADIA!

...though I do find it silly and ridiculous.
Asagi: EXACTLY THE POINT!!!!!

*ehem*

Quote:
Man, and I thought my proposal yesterday to Kagerou was crack.
What proposal sure to be full of much crack?

Quote:
Or maybe no one wants to live there.... like the refugee slums in GITS which used to be Tokyo & Osaka.
My preferred theory out of the ones presented

Quote:
I'd rather a Super Robot Wars: Lyrical Wars, but Sentai's not too bad.
Or something like Battle Fantasia

Quote:
Eisen: [Was denkst du wer ich bin?! Mein Drill ist der Drill der die Himmel durchdringt!]

Apologies to Kyral: I've chosen to use Drill instead of "Bohr." <.<

THAT is what Eisen will say. Because Eisen and Simon are interconnected.

For more interconnections:

Erio: Class Dismissed!

*Ganmen explode behind him*

*runs*

Quote:
*more revalations are good*
...But can she beat All Woman And Then Some Yoko? ^___^ (Just kidding, I'll take them both.)
Yes, why choose when you can have both?

*runs faster*

Quote:
*thumbs up* Nice profile! ^__^ And older syn is cute... if a bit.... well-endowned.

*chuckles* Naomi is sogonna be pissed.

"WHY DO ALL THESE GIRLS HAVE BIGGER CHESTS THAN ME!? WHAT DO I LACK THAT THEY HAVE?!

"You can't have a big heart and a big chest at the same time"

*dodges rock*

Not much consolation is it?

Quote:
The whole point of Super Sentai is to laugh at it; none of us are really taking this seriously. I don't really like it myself, but I just laugh at it anyway. The whole point is to look at it, laugh, and don't think about it too much. Seriously, ATC, this is a loose, relaxed thread. We only get stressed over hax.

The whole reason, i think, that Sentai is being whole-heartedly embraced atm is that it's just another trend in OC (last trend was Zengar, then it was 200th Hour), and all of us just want some crack to laugh at. Even Lancenger, which started this whole crack, was just a one-off joke aimed at Glen.
Well, ALOT of things become trends here in OC, like Warhammer 40K, FS/N, SRW, and Super Sentai's just the latest All in the name of good CRACKING

Asagi: FINALLY, Someone Understands!!!!!

Quote:
@Lowe: Sentai is good. Sentai is crack. Sentai girls are fun. But Sentai will NEVER surpass REAL MEN! Rearl men of guts, courage, hot blood! Against this man, the wave of sentai crashes and batters itself uselessly!

Spoiler for Sword that Cleaves Sentai!:

Remember, Trombe Interrupt will also pwn Sentai Music.
How can I ever forget that ABSOLUTE TRUTH of the Universe?

And you wanted Trombe? How about Trombe Of The North Star?

HASHIRE TROMBE!!!!! 1000 HIT COMBO!!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-05, 22:29   Link #19297
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Yes, why choose when you can have both?

*runs faster*

Quote:
How can I ever forget that ABSOLUTE TRUTH of the Universe?

And you wanted Trombe? How about Trombe Of The North Star?

HASHIRE TROMBE!!!!! 1000 HIT COMBO!!!!!!

Although God helps us if Elzam Ratsel goes 'ATATATATATATATATATATA" at the grunt.
Old 2008-02-05, 23:02   Link #19298
Aaron008R

Quote:
So Hayate becomes the Legendary Blade That Runs Through The Galaxy?

Ginga no tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!

Seijuu Sentai!

GINGAMAN!!!!
*RUNS*
*facepalm*

Okay... that didn't fit too well...

Quote:

THAT I haven't seen... why couldn't they have performed something like that for the vs. Super Sentai features?

Asagi:

Random Grunt: Hey look it's the Megazor-

*whack*

Asagi: MEGAZORD JANAI!!!! DAIZYUJIN DA!!
Wait till I get to the comshop to post them most EPIC sentai mech battle I've seen yet.

Quote:
Except Asagi and the Belkarangers I can tell you that
Does he have any connections to the stuff their using?

Quote:
Deshou?

Now I just have to finish her Alpha profile... Hmm, mind if I use Aurion as an explanation how a 14 year old got her hands on a device?
No problem.
Heck, he provides assistance to outlaws. Why not provide devices to Vivio's friend?

Quote:

*ehem*

Spoiler for length:

VERY NICE!!!

Nice way to genuinely tie-in Boukenger! Love the profile!

Though I do wonder how she'd react to Aurion's title (Chief) and Trigger Phrase (Attack!)...

Quote:
Part of me wants to hop into this creating business sometime soon, but I shall observe for now how things are done first for a bit, and take some pointers first before beginning
We'll be waiting. Welcome to the OC thread! Jump right in and make an OC. We'll guide you from there.

Quote:
It's called the "Aura of Shafting", highly effective at making you insignificant, unimportant, forgettable or just plain ineffective
Hayate: I-ineffective... *joins the others in the corner*

Me: you just had to use that word...

Quote:

Am still kicking, but have been trying to adapt to working life this few weeks. To be honest, I don't think this job really works for me so I'm considering my options.
Good luck!

Quote:

Spoiler:

*runs*

Quote:

We'll see.
Okay...

Quote:
It can work. As far as GenerationsS is concerned, it's not tied in with RevivalS anyway.
Good to know. BTW, are you still going to go through with RevivalS? I have it in indefinite hiatus. And frankly, the new profile of Aurion won't fit to the HAXXiness of that story. Though I could very well keep the frankly borderline-overall-SS-or-higher Aurion just in that story. (see why I'm going to do a lot of nerfing?)

Quote:
He shouldn't know that Tiara = Reinforce (( not yet, at least )), but knowing her name is okay.
Then it's a go!

Quote:
Idea.

Quote:

Approved! Who'se base pic is that?
The device abilities are not much of an issue. Though Gyou's capabilities would need more than just a request from Vivio to make. I suggest Syn also knowing Aurion personally and an acquaintance with her parents for better connection.

Quote:

And an omake

Ooohh!!! Melikes! The test was straighforward but allowed to show the different forms. "Ore, Sanjou!" was GOLDEN!!!! Though wasn't that the AI's fault?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-02-05, 23:13   Link #19299
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Although God helps us if Elzam Ratsel goes 'ATATATATATATATATATATA" at the grunt.
Or...

Ratsel: Omae wa mo Shindeiru

Quote:
*facepalm*

Okay... that didn't fit too well...
Yeah

Quote:
Wait till I get to the comshop to post them most EPIC sentai mech battle I've seen yet.
Can't wait

Quote:
Does he have any connections to the stuff their using?
Probably a couple. Like the Linebackers, the Belkarangers will be relying on Aurion for their special device needs (such as turning the toy Accelular into a fully functional one ).

Quote:
VERY NICE!!!

Nice way to genuinely tie-in Boukenger! Love the profile!

Though I do wonder how she'd react to Aurion's title (Chief) and Trigger Phrase (Attack!)...
The connection clicked when I realized

Precious = Lost Logia

Both being ancient artifacts from lost civilizations holding tremendous power and unknown technology So, Why Not?

As for Aurion...

Belkarangers: CHIEF!!!!! *salutes*

Quote:
Hayate: I-ineffective... *joins the others in the corner*

Me: you just had to use that word...

On the Bright Side, Hayate is the QUEEN OF OC here!!!!

--------------

Will be updating this to Asagi's profile in a few, but just to get it out:

IMAGE TIME!!!!!

First off, here's Asagi at 13-years old, when she was but a young noob:

Spoiler for Asagi Colwell at 13:

And here she is 10 years later as leader of the SGS:

Spoiler for Asagi Colwell at 23:

Old 2008-02-05, 23:27   Link #19300
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Or...

Ratsel: Omae wa mo Shindeiru

Quote:
As for Aurion...

Belkarangers: CHIEF!!!!! *salutes*

Quote:
Will be updating this to Asagi's profile in a few, but just to get it out:

IMAGE TIME!!!!!

First off, here's Asagi at 13-years old, when she was but a young noob:

Spoiler for Asagi Colwell at 13:

And here she is 10 years later as leader of the SGS:

Spoiler for Asagi Colwell at 23:

Wooo, nice pictures.

And the 10-year-later Asagi is WIN, though I can't help but thinking of one of the SRWJ girls.
Closed Thread