Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-31, 19:43   Link #3201
darkwave
Manual Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
DW - This new one is looking much better! Liking the border and the new flash effect in the corner. 8/10. May I please have a link to the original?
Lexander - 8.5/10 - very creative
Private mail me your email # so I can send you 2 high quality of my sig! (Wallpaper size)
Old 2004-05-31, 21:28   Link #3202
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
darkwave- Cool looking character. It's better now that it's cropped better. 8/10

PriestessKikyo- Good choice of picture to make a signature of. My only beef with it is that the text is a bit too blurry and small. Must be hard to fit your big name in . 9/10

kakashilion- I'll have to second what Lex said. It's also too big both in height and file size I believe. An Extra point for being original/funny. 6/10

outlaw55- Yugi-Oh? I believe you explain the joke of that one but I still don't really like it. 6/10
Old 2004-05-31, 21:47   Link #3203
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Slade: Ooooooooooh, Ahhhhhhhhhhh! It's so perdy!
Really love the art, the dimensions used for the sig, the colors and the text/text effect.
Best signature you've had yet IMO! 9.2/10

I used a LOT of layers for my signature, somewhere around 8 or 9. Each layer had 2-3 effects and about half had blending edits. I merged them all, and the quality was amazing. In order to get it under 100kb I had to numb down the quality to 75% [still looks good IMO], and lower the color vibrancy [man, those were good colors!]. I got the image from a wallpaper on boyis, just if you were wondering [they have such lovely art ]
Old 2004-05-31, 21:59   Link #3204
aahhsin

Finally Aahhsin has RETURNED BACK... to Animesuki. (I really should stay away from the Naruto forums, it's hectic in there. One lousy comment about idiots taking things much too litterally, and bam I'm hit with a ban.)

Amazingly I actually like this one Chibidusk...

there's just something about it that lightens my mood.

B
Old 2004-05-31, 22:48   Link #3205
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
ratings!

darkwave: The light on the corner looks great, im not a fan of the art, but as whole your sig is nice 8/10

Slade: I don't like her expression the tatoo is kind of cool, but still... i don't know 6/10

ChibiDusk: from all your sigs this on is my favorite, is very nice 9/10

aahhsin: great sig, the quality is not extremly great but I can cope with it 8/10
Old 2004-06-01, 02:20   Link #3206
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Chibi - 9.5/10 ... I love it. Simple yet pertiful.
Old 2004-06-01, 03:14   Link #3207
Thany
Unfair

Lexander : nice new signature and I really like the art 9.5/10.
Old 2004-06-01, 03:36   Link #3208
darkwave
Manual Mode

Lexander - 9/10 - Your sig is clean. I like your cg selection on this one. >_<
Old 2004-06-01, 10:51   Link #3209
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
ChibiDusk- ho damn! that deserves a kickass award in quality! 10/10!

aahsin- i saw your sig and hurried to this thread. 10/10 cuz it is mahoro!

glad you kept busy over the duration of your ban
Old 2004-06-01, 15:20   Link #3210
kakashilion
has big feet

i did a new sig but i took the main image from somewhere else.

Actually my friend gave it to me and said she made it but i dont believe her and shes a regular lurker in these forums so has anyone seen anyone else with the same picture she might have nicked it from.

oh if the person is reading this, do you mind??

mantidor - 10/10 thats so good looks like the wings are coming out of the screen, well IMO anyway
Old 2004-06-01, 15:24   Link #3211
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

... that's silentpixel's work ... your friend's a dirty lier. 0/10

Edit: I'm not silentpixel ... sooo it's not my decision. But it's always good to ask beforehand.

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-06-01 at 15:37.
Old 2004-06-01, 15:33   Link #3212
kakashilion
has big feet

guess i got the first 0/10 i spose thats something to be prud of

should i ask silentpixel if i can use it or just get rid of it??
Old 2004-06-01, 15:42   Link #3213
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Lexander- you amaze me. 10/10

Kakashilion 5/10. neg points cuz it is an old image, positive points because it isnt your old one

and: however the background may be lexander's the source is 4chan (or the official site) so i dont think it is "stealing" per se.
Old 2004-06-01, 15:53   Link #3214
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashilion
guess i got the first 0/10 i spose thats something to be prud of

should i ask silentpixel if i can use it or just get rid of it??
You forgot to rate a signature, shame on you
Anyway, 7/10 for your current signature (-1 for having stolen it)
Old 2004-06-01, 18:42   Link #3215
MikoKikyo

Lexander - Indeed I was! and don't deny it! (it's a good thing you know )
I like that pic a lot: the color contrast looks cool, the girl looks sensual, and her poise looks sleek. where's your name though? 9/10

aahhsin - I'd bet money on the guess that the original pic was rather blurry so you sharpened it. Instead, you should sharpen only the edges, and then select individual parts and then use the unsharpen mask. play around with the three settings in the unsharpen mask window till you get it. 7/10

Edit: -for the posts below-
chibi Jiraiya plushy - It's really well done and I like it...though I do hate Itachi, and I had to squint in order to be able to read what that says. 7/10

Anko Plushy - you misspelled loneliness -__- that aside, I like the composition and the atmosphere is nice 8/10

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-06-01 at 19:44.
Old 2004-06-01, 19:26   Link #3216
chibi Jiraiya plushy

Send a message via AIM to chibi Jiraiya plushy Send a message via Yahoo to chibi Jiraiya plushy
I just got it so ... what do you think?
Should I get a matching Avatar? or no?

Priestesskikyo is that Kurama??? He looks so pretty! 10/10 just for prettyness!!!

Last edited by chibi Jiraiya plushy; 2004-06-01 at 19:45.
Old 2004-06-01, 19:29   Link #3217
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
ANO ANO!!! What do you think of my new picture signature and thanks to all of the people who helped and I have to give credit to Lexander for helping make my sig even though I choose the pic he put it all together just like my sisters... my sister Chibi Jiraiya Plushy. She's at our moms right now and I'm at my dad's today to visit. I'll be back home tomorrow!!!
Chibi Jiraiya Plushy: 10/10 and that's not because you're my sister!
Old 2004-06-01, 19:38   Link #3218
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

0/10 for both of you.

The point of this thread is for you guys to rate someone elses sige. Now please be polite and rate someone if you would like yours rated and your posts not be deleted.

PK - ... no name cause this image was just too nice to be tainted by a 'lex'
Old 2004-06-01, 19:39   Link #3219
aahhsin

Chibi Jiraiya Plushy = The font really should be a different color. The red on red hurts my eyes because the text really blends in much tooo well for it's own good. Sure it's Itachi and Sasuke, but in this thread, according to Thany, Naruto signatures and avatars suck. The worse offense is that you didn't even rate a signature! You truely do deserve an

F

Anko Plushy = hmmm.... the picture is a bit on the low quality scale even for me. And I'm the same jackass that has comments that I get low quality. I can't really see the faces of the characters. Garra doesn't seem all that sad. Maybe this would be more effective if garra faced the other way or even better looking at the 3. I really don't like the border too.

C -------> D Just because There are too many naruto avatars. And there's some unwritten law by Thany (or was it lanimoo?) that says that Naruto signatures and avatars get a point down. In my case, an entire grade.

Lexander = hmmmm.... funny, I actually can't find anything wrong with this picture... Though the cyborg girl could be in a better pose. There's nothing heart stoping about it, But overall, it's not too bad.

B

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-06-01 at 19:54.
Old 2004-06-01, 19:50   Link #3220
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
C -------> D Just because There are too many naruto avatars. And there's some unwritten law by Thany (or was it lanimoo?) that says that Naruto signatures and avatars get a point down. In my case, an entire grade.
You got it right : that was from me!
As for your signature, I find it cute, a bit ecchi but still cute, so you get a 8.5/10.

Tags
rate, signature