AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2008-08-30, 08:16   Link #61
Daughter!

This album from the first song to the last song was screaming "hey guys! hey look! we have singles! look at all the singles! and there's rap too! you like rap?" The only track I could bear to listen to is "Shadow of the Day." They got some good electronics on that one. Other than that this record is trash.

Even a producer like Rick Rubin could only do so much to an album like this.
Daughter! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 09:45   Link #62
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
You have to give it to Linkin Park for their marketing strategy of releasing singles out the ass...Rock bands of the 1970s and 1980s used to do that, but there are a lot of bands of today that will produce a 13-track CD or whatever and only release 2 or 3 singles off of it...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote