Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-22, 07:06   Link #14641
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Um Kyero... I'm assuming that the mizore lovers aren't going to say anything, but she's rather exaggerated in her upper half, if you know what I mean...
then your not gonna like the finished project =\ this guy usually overexagerates boob size. that was just a pose sketch from what ive read.
Old 2010-06-22, 07:53   Link #14642
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
then your not gonna like the finished project =\ this guy usually overexagerates boob size. that was just a pose sketch from what ive read.
Pose sketch or not, that doesn't even look natural in the first place, and Mizore's figure is much more pleasing from an aesthetic point of view. I'd go as far as saying she's got the best figure of the group alongside Moka. No joke. Just look at her in Ch. 21, pg. 23 of season 2. The personification of the word Gorgeous!
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 09:24   Link #14643
Tachibana
タチバナ

Jeez, just looken at that sketch made my day lol, although i support Moka X Tsukune im also a Mizore fan 8D
Old 2010-06-22, 13:44   Link #14644
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

ok, im not forcing you to like it. So stop complaining about it.

there are lots that did like it *looks at rep history*
Old 2010-06-22, 13:45   Link #14645
Tachibana
タチバナ

Na, i ment that in a good way , great sketch though.
Old 2010-06-22, 14:01   Link #14646
Curlyfry

Akashiya

Maybe Moka's last name is actually Shuzen,maybe Akashiya is the last name of the people who were going to take her.And does anyone else notice this-
AKASHA- AKASHIYA,Moka's mothers first names sounds ALOT like Mokas last name,maybe she decided to use a fake last name.IDK!
Curlyfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 14:31   Link #14647
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Jeez, just looken at that sketch made my day lol, although i support Moka X Tsukune im also a Mizore fan 8D
I was directing that at yoko, sorry
Old 2010-06-22, 15:17   Link #14648
Tachibana
タチバナ

@Kyero Fox Its alright man, lol.

@Curlyfry Its possible that Moka's last name "Akashiya" is an alias, its perhaps a pun for Akasha's name since "Akashiya" and "Akasha" are of similar spelling, of course Moka's true last name could be "Bloodriver" (like her mother's), to why Akasha would name her daughter's last name "Akashiya" is beyond me, but it was probably an alias given to Moka to protect her from Akuha and possibly Fairy Tale, of course Akuha and Fairy Tale have 1 thing in common they both want to take over the world, and i would no doubt be surprised if Akuha were to be the leader of Fairy Tale...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-06-22 at 15:58.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 16:46   Link #14649
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's general consensus that 'Akashiya' is a play off of Moka's mother's name Akasha. If Moka went by her actual name, it would be Moka Bloodriver and a name like that would throw any human school faculty into an uproar. lol Since she's in Japan, Akash + iya would make a much less conspicous name, even though it's an unusual name to begin with.

And I'm pretty sure that Akuha is just bidding her time until she gets the Shinso blood - she'll then take over Fairy Tail and rule everything. I tell you, she's so much like Azula from Avatar - Last Airbender, it's not funny. >.>

Last edited by Tempest35; 2010-06-22 at 17:32.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 17:26   Link #14650
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah Bloodriver would sound odd at a japanese human school lol.

Which is the correct spelling is it "Yokai" or "Youkai"?, ive google the correct spelling for the word and they both turn up. :|

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-06-22 at 18:37.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 18:49   Link #14651
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlyfry View Post
Maybe Moka's last name is actually Shuzen,maybe Akashiya is the last name of the people who were going to take her.And does anyone else notice this-
AKASHA- AKASHIYA,Moka's mothers first names sounds ALOT like Mokas last name,maybe she decided to use a fake last name.IDK!
Also Ikeda Akihisa .

Most likely taken from his name like most manga authors do.

Some people here getting naughty time for some spanking!
Spoiler for spank:
Old 2010-06-22, 21:33   Link #14652
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lol @ the spanking xD, that was a funny Episode.
Old 2010-06-23, 00:49   Link #14653
Curlyfry

Gyokuro

Another thing,about Gyokuro,she was Kokoa and Kahluas mom,right?But Kokoa is younger than Moka,so Issa cheated on Gyokuro with Akasha,and maybe thats why she hates Akasha and Moka,and then when Gyokuro leaves or whatever,Akasha came back. Or maybe he didn't love her anymore,and sent her away,or she got ticked off and left after Kokoa was born.More random theories.
Curlyfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 01:36   Link #14654
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's the old problem with multiple wives - some are bound to grow jealous of another if they feel that their 'status' is threatened'. Even if Gyokuro was the 1st wife, and Akasha the 2nd, we all know who the more important wife was. Coupled with the fact that Akasha's a Shinso and Gyokuro most likely is not... And then another point is their daughters. Even though Gyokuro has two children by Issa, neither of them have silver hair and red eyes like Moka does.
Old 2010-06-23, 01:43   Link #14655
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
And hence the reason why though a harem sounds nice to all us guys, in the end, it'll just result in a Nice Boat ending...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 04:55   Link #14656
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah, I thought that when her parents were talking, but then we saw her peeking in. Time travel would have been so much easier, lol.
I think you misunderstood me, I was referring the last part of the CH where Moka realised she'd forgotten something & started to run back, yet her memory somehow remembers her sister encounter with her mother even though she wasn't there.
Old 2010-06-23, 04:59   Link #14657
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
I think you misunderstood me, I was referring the last part of the CH where Moka realised she'd forgotten something & started to run back, yet her memory somehow remembers her sister encounter with her mother even though she wasn't there.
I've been thinking about that. Sure, Moka can't remember what she's not seen in the space of her memories. So if, for example, you went into those memories and tried opening a book Moka knew was in a certain room but never read it, what would you find inside? I'm guessing blank pages. Those particular memories of Akasha's fight with Akuha must be there because when she returned home, she's seen part of the fight if not the end of it, so the fight itself must be how she would imagine it went.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 07:23   Link #14658
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And hence the reason why though a harem sounds nice to all us guys, in the end, it'll just result in a Nice Boat ending...
It's take a talented man to succeed with a harem. Or have a relgion or culture that accepts it and counters the nice boat threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
No, I knew what you meant. That's why I said it'd be easier if it was time travel.
Old 2010-06-23, 10:16   Link #14659
Chris38

Well Yoko Takeo, if you don't mind I would like to go back to what we where discussing here ... sorry I took so long to replay, but I had exams and didn't have as much time to be online. Thankfully I'm finally over with them, so ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, while I agree that the Rosario might be the key to obtain the power of a Shinso vampire .. (and I think you actually meant that, that's the reason why Akuha is curently after Moka) ... since what else would draw Tohou Fuhai's attention here ( Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 29, page 25) , though if the Rosario contained the power of a Shinso vampire I doubt we could still consider it a seal, since based upon the definition provided by the manga so far ... a seal is just a filter and can't contain what wasn't present in the person's body and mind at the time of sealing ( Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 29, page 24), which means that if the Rosario contained the power's of a Shinso vampire it wouldn't be a seal in the first place ... not to mention that we would really see some kind of fluctuations in Moka's power, once the seal started to weaken after Outer Moka took it off ... since so far there is nothing suggesting that ... I doubt that the Rosario contains the power of a Shinso vampire.

In my opinion ... the reason why Akuha is after Moka is because Akasha has injected her blood into Moka when she was a child, since by then her power's wouldn't be fully developed yet, so Moka wouldn't be able to reveal that she has become a Shinso vampire as well, and once Moka grew up and her true power might start to manifest itself ( Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 31, page 10 ) Akasha, with Issa's consent, sent Moka away to the human world with her power's sealed by the Rosario. The reason why Akuha wasn't able to take the power's of Akasha as well, might be because Akasha has been too strong to defeat and Moka's unexpected return might be enough to distract both Akasha and Akuha enough time, for Akasha along with Moka, to escape.

Well, will probably know more when the next chapter is going to come out, since from my estimations it's only one and a half or two and a half weeks until the next chapter comes out (I'm taking into consideration the delay that might happen, because of the uncertain times that we are currently in.)

While I'm at it ... I think that I should mention something that came to my mind, once I reviewed the previous chapter's of the R+V manga ... taking into consideration the information that chapter 31 provided.

I mean of course Miyabi and what kind of being he might be, as well as how his second duel with Tsukune might go.

Spoiler for My hypothesis on the second fight between Miyabi and Tsukune:

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-23 at 10:41.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 19:33   Link #14660
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

makes me wonder indeed....

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire