Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-17, 15:56   Link #1
Segahekui
t3h n1nj4 1337

Send a message via AIM to Segahekui
From mIRC: please stop

OK!
i couldnt help but notice today was the airing of naruto.. the last few weeks have been pretty bad for the channel. So i would like to state some rules and regulations for those fanbois, that have repeatedly came in and asked the same things.

rule #13: Do not ask when an episode is coming out.

WE DO NOT KNOW!!!!! if u want to know, annoy someone else atleast.. liek the fansub channel that is doing it.. we dont know when they will finish, because we do not sub them. If you want to know when it AIRS then u can either type !get airings or just find it out easily with google.

rule #1: Fservs are not allowed in #animesuki(.h/.quiz) (try #animesuki.fserv). Download your anime at Animesuki

-one of the worst violated.. we get about 50 a day asking where they can get the raws DO NOT LEECH if u want the torrent then u can find it at the animesuki homepage. Most of the people come in to try to get the naruto torrent as soon as it comes out.. or ask for raws. if you could just please be patient and wait till they update the site then we would greatly appretiate it. A lot of times we get leachers come in and ask for torrent, it will only take around 30 more seconds to just go to the site. Also if your torrent from animesuki doesnt work, then dont come in saying "my torrent doesnt work, can one of u guys send me the ep" that is teh leechasoraus!

once again, for you who dont do this, i thank you.. for those who do! expect me to tell you i hate you..

ps: Mods, please do not move this to general.. its directed toward naruto because we get about 50 a day asking the same things.. we RARELY get anyother people asking for a different anime

side note: NO !LIST OR @FIND
#ANIMESUKI RULES
Segahekui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-17, 17:43   Link #2
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Too bad those who !list or @find don't get banned anymore like in the old days.

/me snipes naruto fanboys
Old 2003-12-17, 18:04   Link #3
wnkryo
HainShodan

I did not read the first post because it was very LOooOOOoOng. So, i can conqer that it was about something to do with naruto?
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-17, 18:09   Link #4
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Well, I dont mean to piss in your chips or anything, but the kind of people that go straight into IRC and do a @find, !list or ask when teh next episode is out without doing any checking of their own wont be reading this thread either.

I agree entirely with you though: stupid people are annoying.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-17, 18:23   Link #5
Segahekui
t3h n1nj4 1337

thank you .. and i kinda dont doubt they will read this -.- .. i just had to do post this cuz it got out of hand.. and even if it touches 1 JUST ONE!!! person.. i know i have made a difference ^_^*
Old 2003-12-17, 18:28   Link #6
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Gah, I've rewrote my reply like at least 6 times and kept getting off onto a bashing rant. *sigh* I give up. I can't seem to write anything nice because the rulebreaking incidents that Segahekui listed above totally piss me off. Ok, Let's try this one last time. If you're one of the above listed rule breakers as stated in the first post, please stop. You're making the naruto fanbase look bad and you're pissing others off...like me. Please be more mature. Thanks. (mods, if this is too harsh too, please feel free to either tone it down, or just nuke it. I'm trying to be nice in my reply, but the stuff Segahekui mentioned kinda gets under my skin in a bad way.)
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-17, 22:07   Link #7
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
I am going to aggree with Lord Raiden completely here. But I guess...that stuff in the IRC room is kind of to be expected. It happens with a lot of channels, but THESE RULES ARE KEY. If people listened to the rules, and werent so ignorant, things would be more ORGANIZED. I hate people who can't read. Who doesnt have 5min to read the RULES of the channel before they go and blab about useless garbage that will just get them banned anyhow. I hate n00bs.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 00:43   Link #8
grahf

Why don't you just set up your bots to ban everyone who does an @lfind or !list? Seems like an easy enough thing to do. Of course, the ban message should tell them that there are no fservs in the channel, and that use of these commands constitutes spamming.

As for those who ask the questions, just ban em..
grahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 01:10   Link #9
mistagrinch
Sex on the Beach

my goodness, do you realize how trivial the things that upset you are? don't sweat the small stuff...
mistagrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 04:22   Link #10
Tenkoy
That is a secret.

Send a message via AIM to Tenkoy Send a message via MSN to Tenkoy Send a message via Yahoo to Tenkoy
mistagrinch, it's not trivial when it happens all the time. If it's happening as much as he is letting on, serious enough to get on his nerves, then he has every right to complain.

My advice to those doing this. When you have the urge to ask about when an episode is coming out, or anything about raws. Download something else. Download a series you would normally not try out. And then go and watch that. If you don't like it, atleast you weren't bothering someone else or wasting your time on asking when an episode was going to be released. If you do like it, then you've found something else to watch besides Naruto.

Repeat process with each urge.
Tenkoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 04:36   Link #11
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkoy
mistagrinch, it's not trivial when it happens all the time. If it's happening as much as he is letting on, serious enough to get on his nerves, then he has every right to complain.

My advice to those doing this. When you have the urge to ask about when an episode is coming out, or anything about raws. Download something else. Download a series you would normally not try out. And then go and watch that. If you don't like it, atleast you weren't bothering someone else or wasting your time on asking when an episode was going to be released. If you do like it, then you've found something else to watch besides Naruto.

Repeat process with each urge.

thats a good way
Im watching Da Capo, Naruto, Kiminozo,Chrno Crusades, and i still give other anime a shot to see whats up, and if i dont like it......oh well LOOK for MORE

PPL must lear that NARUTO is not everything, there other good anime out there too..... Kiminozo is my favorite so far >_<!
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 04:37   Link #12
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
I am going to aggree with Lord Raiden completely here. But I guess...that stuff in the IRC room is kind of to be expected. It happens with a lot of channels, but THESE RULES ARE KEY. If people listened to the rules, and werent so ignorant, things would be more ORGANIZED. I hate people who can't read. Who doesnt have 5min to read the RULES of the channel before they go and blab about useless garbage that will just get them banned anyhow. I hate n00bs.
I bet you where once a NOOB and made the same stupid mistakes....so dont diss the poor noobs, why not just put them in there place like the good little girls that they are J/K!
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 15:04   Link #13
Segahekui
t3h n1nj4 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahf
Why don't you just set up your bots to ban everyone who does an @lfind or !list?
not really.. we had problems.. many of us were errr.. hehe how shoudl i put this, tricking ppl into doing !list.. not only that tho, it got out of hand from all the noobs entering that it was just spamming. so instead they kick for having fservs that way when the !list comes up nothing comes up and it only send them a warning
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistagrinch
my goodness, do you realize how trivial the things that upset you are? don't sweat the small stuff...
not when it goes up to 50 ppl a day (well, while im on atleast) asking the same things.. -.-

as for the noobs thing.. it says clear enough in the topic to do !rules to view the rules.. i just wished ppl payed attention ...
Old 2003-12-18, 15:10   Link #14
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Have you been good this year? If you have, then Santa will surely come bearing gifts where you may find your wish is packed in a nice little box under the X-Mas tree....As for newbies, dont discourage them for breaking rules..Who else will provide our fun that we sorely desire..Newbie Rules!!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 15:10   Link #15
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yea...I remember I was a n00b once. But that was a long time ago and I at least had the common sense to read the so called "rules" before I did anything. But yea, I suppose people who can't read shouldnt be punished and/ or banned. But then again, illiterate people wouldnt be able to read the subs therefore wouldnt care to watch Naruto. This all brings me back to why n00bs who don't read the rules, are stupidity in human form. A slip now and then is ok, but some of these people keep coming back doing the same stupid stuff over and over...come on...it's kinda enough already.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 15:19   Link #16
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

First the Noobs are not going to understand what: mIRC please stop: so they may not read this thread.

Second: They are not clearly reading or understanding the rules (or they are just plain "SELF ABSORBED" because they feel the RULES don't apply to them.

THREE: SO, STICK this thread on the top and call it something neat like:

MUST BE OVER 18 TO READ THIS THREAD (Hurry before the mods remove it)!

every one would read it! but true!

Last edited by pathyfinder; 2003-12-18 at 15:23. Reason: spelling yeah right speling
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 15:21   Link #17
Joe Dalton

currently following chrno crusade, full metal alchemist, peace maker kurogane, avenger and Shingetsutan_Tsukihime. currently at ep 40 of naruto.... did it in like 4 days .... good internet plus allot of free time is lots and lots of anime..... when i have to wait for a new release of any of these shows and i got some free time again ill just try something new browse the forums see what other people like and try it out. but for a few days naruto should keep me occupied
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 15:33   Link #18
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Joe, that is indeed a good news..I am confused though..Is it possible that you have cross-posted in the wrong thread? If so, you are forgiven. There is another possibility. Your post probably a sarcastic one where the hidden message is to discourage the Naruto-newbies to flood our beloved animesuki irc channel.. If so your sarcasm-no-jutsu had to be one of the best one I have seen in a long while for the real message behind your post is very well hidden..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 15:40   Link #19
Segahekui
t3h n1nj4 1337

well said monir, and indeed Joe.. if i may ask:
WTF?
Old 2003-12-18, 15:52   Link #20
Fast as light24
Claw Master

Send a message via AIM to Fast as light24
Are there really people who believe that naruto is the only good anime, and they are the fanboys? Thats sad, I just download anime, and wait for it to come out, it takes about a week, since I have been downloading naruto it has comes out on a thursday, expect that! Also dont call people n00bs, its so uncool, everyone was a n00b and they will soon be over that, buut it takes time....kk??
Fast as light24 is offline   Reply With Quote