Old 2007-08-31, 17:54   Link #341
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

I am after a particular set of Macross toys

1/60 Miria Queadluun-Rau by Yamato
1/60 VF1J Max and Milia combo by Yamato
or the 1/55 VF1J max and Milia toys

Also after the boxset of Armored Trooper Votoms

Last edited by hobbes_fan; 2007-09-12 at 21:31.
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 01:02   Link #342
Dyslogistic

Well, was wondering where I might acquire Toki wo kakeru shôjo (Anime) and possibly, Byousoku 5 Centimeter (Movie). Distribution isn't a problem, can be Japanese(Subbed) or just Japanese.
Dyslogistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 09:14   Link #343
Trance
Translator In Despair
*Fansubber

Where can I buy Bleach Soul Sonic 2005 & 2006 Musicals DVD's?
Old 2007-11-05, 01:07   Link #344
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

If anybody can find a brand new (or very good condition used) Cardcaptor Sakura- Clow book set AND Sakura book set, . Must be region 1... willing to pay top dollar if store is reputable.

I've found Clow book sets around amazon, but I've yet to see anyone selling Sakura book sets anywhere.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 23:51   Link #345
EvaForever

Is Fooly Cooly out of print? Thanks.
EvaForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 19:55   Link #346
Moordziek

Slam Dunk DVD Collection

Hello guys .

If someone could help me with this it would be very nice ^^.
I've been looking for quite some time now but im not able to find a store that sells the Serie "Slam Dunk". I realy want this anime.

If someone can help me with a internet shop or something that sells the whole series, it would be soooooo great

Thnx in advance

Moordziek.
Moordziek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 13:40   Link #347
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

FLCL was being re-released in a limited box set,

I'm not sure if they are having licensing or production problems, but its been on hold since january of this year pretty much

you can see the order form here

I don't believe the whole series of slam dunk was ever released. only a few DVDs on the first season or two. It did not sell well, and I believe the production was dropped. I'm not sure where u can find it though. check ebay maybe>?

for buying any japanese music CD's or DVD's etc, i use www.cdjapan.co.jp
they even carry figures at good prices sometimes
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 16:13   Link #348
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Yo... Where can I buy trinity blood anime in NZ. Looked at arma geddon and there werent any to be seen *sob*
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 16:38   Link #349
narfan20

Where can buy Geneon Release DVD of Sailor moon?
narfan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 12:55   Link #350
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

I'm looking for the R.O.D the TV boxset, preferably from a Canadian store/distributor and with paypal support. Since Geneon USA went under (boo~) it's been tough finding it in my usual spots.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 23:16   Link #351
Jack_archer
Mecha Pilot Alchemy Div.

Send a message via Yahoo to Jack_archer
I've been searching for a legitimate place to buy Gundam models and the only good place i found, is in Little tokyo Los angeles, and i live in the southern Tip of nevada, and i got a model 1/100 from a Hobbytown close to my house. any suggestions?
Jack_archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 03:51   Link #352
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_archer View Post
I've been searching for a legitimate place to buy Gundam models and the only good place i found, is in Little tokyo Los angeles, and i live in the southern Tip of nevada, and i got a model 1/100 from a Hobbytown close to my house. any suggestions?
You might want to read (or ask in) the Gundam Models Discussion Thread. Plus, if you know what it is you want then most shops will order the model for you.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 07:14   Link #353
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Where does amazon.co.jp ship to??

I went on the google translator and then went to amazon.co.jp, and found some books but when i scroll down under "shipments" it always says "sorry we cannot ship this item outside japan" or something along those lines, and this is not on 1 item i checked lots and its on every one, im sure this site can ship to US and also does it state anywhere that it does ship to the UK too.
(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum to post this)
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 07:37   Link #354
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Strange... I've bought Naruto and D.N. Angel manga several times shipped by DHL and I never got a message telling they couldn't ship it.

Electronics is another story... I was never able to order an electronic dictionary.

I live in Europe, Belgium by the way.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 10:48   Link #355
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
Strange... I've bought Naruto and D.N. Angel manga several times shipped by DHL and I never got a message telling they couldn't ship it.

Electronics is another story... I was never able to order an electronic dictionary.

I live in Europe, Belgium by the way.
I know i have seen loads of people saying they have ordered stuff from amazon.co.jp
http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
This is just the Clannad game or movie but if you put any anime in like i put "Kimikiss" "Myself;Yourself" etc...
Go down the page to Product Details
Quote:
Product Details

* Shipping: We're sorry; this item can not be shipped outside Japan
That is the message i get for everything??? why???
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 14:48   Link #356
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReizoSan View Post
That is the message i get for everything??? why???
Keep in mind, first of all, that Amazon stores consist of two main parts: the actual "Amazon store" itself, and what's called the "Amazon Marketplace". The Amazon store typically says "ships from Amazon.co.jp" and that's where it indicates the item is "in stock" and so on. The marketplace is where it lists items from a lot of different sellers in categories like "used", "new", "collection", and so on. That's an important distinction because, generally speaking, merchants on the Marketplace won't ship overseas.

Secondly, here's a quick (incomplete) list of things that Amazon.co.jp won't ship overseas:
  • Software/Games
  • Toys/Figures
  • Electronics
  • Adult-only material
So they will ship things like books, DVDs, CDs, and so on, so long as they don't fall into one of those other categories. So here's, for example, DVD 1 of Myself; Yourself. You should have no problem adding that to your cart and shipping it to pretty much any international address.

If you want to buy games, electronics, or other stuff from Amazon that they don't ship overseas, you'll have to go through an agent or broker, who will buy it in Japan and then turn around and ship it to you (at your cost, of course). People like Masato, and groups like Crescent Trading (among others) will do this for you. (There are a few other online merchants that specialize in Japanese games in particular, so that's another option if that's what you're looking for.)
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 09:51   Link #357
bismuth

The problem with Amazon Japan is twofold. First, their selection of anime goodies is limited compared to CD-Japan or Play-Asia. Second, the few goodies that I want to purchase has the ff. message: 'Shipping: We're sorry; this item can not be shipped outside Japan'.

Specifically I want to purchase those Key Sounds Label (Kanon, AIR & Clannad OSTs). Amazon classify them as software when their labels clearly indicate that they are CD.
bismuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 01:20   Link #358
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

I've hit up this place recently: https://www.tokyofantasy.com/
Purchased a few things, and I was happy they supported paypal - not a lot of the other places I've tried did. Shipping to Canada is quite reasonable, but they don't seem to carry a lot - not too many pre-orders either. I have a feeling one might find one or two items of interest, though.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 06:43   Link #359
Only_a_Shadow
Kotomi~!

GKWorld.com

While Googling and searching for Shakugan no Shana posters, I came across really cheap posters and was wondering if the sites legit. Any help is appreciated greatly.

Also, if you can link me to Shakugan no Shana posters $10 or below, please tell me($10 is the maximum price my parents give me :P)! Would like it if the sites use Paypal.

UPDATE:
I have just ordered the SnS poster, as well as a F/SN one.

I will update more when they arrive.
...if they arrive.

Last edited by Only_a_Shadow; 2008-01-21 at 04:12.
Only_a_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 02:34   Link #360
Nu Gundam

Canadian Anime Fans....

Not quite sure if this belongs here, but I'm wondering.....

Anyone here in Canada, (preferably Southern Ontario) know where I can buy Anime DVDs? I'm looking for somewhere that has it all. I'll go into Future Shop, and they'll have Vol.2 of Bleach or Vol.8 of Gundam Seed, but never a boxset or anything really complete.

Is there a large store (eg, Best Buy, Future Shop) that stocks Anime DVDs well? Is there a hobby shop somewhere in Southern Ontario that I haven't checked out yet?

Heads up appreciated.
Nu Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime dvd suggestions, anime movies, help finding an anime, manga, purchase, streaming anime