AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-11-03, 03:40   Link #361
Double_Edge
Cool Lander

Hey, in gundam 00 (first season) opening, Dynames like...throws away his pistols and they explode. Was it ever confirmed that it was a real function for them (I guess...its a pistol that can be used as a grenade?)?
Old 2008-11-03, 05:27   Link #362
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
They explode to prevent enemies from getting them after the battle.
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 05:37   Link #363
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
They explode to prevent enemies from getting them after the battle.
What it does? I do heard rumor that Cherudim has grenade.I wish they come true.
Old 2008-11-03, 05:59   Link #364
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_Edge View Post
Hey, in gundam 00 (first season) opening, Dynames like...throws away his pistols and they explode. Was it ever confirmed that it was a real function for them (I guess...its a pistol that can be used as a grenade?)?
They don't explode, the Tierens beside the Dynames does. And the GN Pistols have never been confirmed to have a self-destruct feature, though it's plausible.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 10:43   Link #365
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
I think he get the hint from the 1st opening of season 1 when the Dynames throws his pistols and they explode.
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 12:54   Link #366
killbethy

1. Has there been any official announcement if Gundam 00 will end with the last episode of Season 2, or is it possible that it could be carried on as an OVA, movie, or another season?

2. When Setsuna first encounters Graham Aker in Season One after Celestial Being's first armed intervention in Ceylon, Setsuna drops his shield while fighting Graham in the Flag. What ever happened to it?

3. At the end of Season 2 Episode 5 in the last scene for the preview for S2 Episode 6, two characters are shown holding hands (but only their arms are shown), who are they? Or is it impossible to tell.

Thanks!
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 14:15   Link #367
mashimaro_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
3. At the end of Season 2 Episode 5 in the last scene for the preview for S2 Episode 6, two characters are shown holding hands (but only their arms are shown), who are they? Or is it impossible to tell.
Speculation,
Kujo (Sumeragi) & Emilio (Kujo's ex bf dead)
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 22:20   Link #368
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
I think he get the hint from the 1st opening of season 1 when the Dynames throws his pistols and they explode.
But they don't explode. The scene goes that the Dynames throws away its pistols, and then the Tierens behind him explode. But they never showed the pistols hitting the Tierens or anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
1. Has there been any official announcement if Gundam 00 will end with the last episode of Season 2, or is it possible that it could be carried on as an OVA, movie, or another season?

2. When Setsuna first encounters Graham Aker in Season One after Celestial Being's first armed intervention in Ceylon, Setsuna drops his shield while fighting Graham in the Flag. What ever happened to it?

Thanks!
1. No announcements on any future plans for Gundam 00 after Season 2 has been revealed yet.

2. Presumably recovered, either that or Setsuna just left it there. Either way, the loss of the shield wouldn't be a very big loss, considering how many replacements Celestial Being seems to have.

3. Next week's episode shall reveal that part, though asides from speculation no concrete evidence on who those are can be assumed for now.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-11-04, 11:57   Link #369
mashimaro_boy

Did Aeolia create Veda?
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-04, 18:43   Link #370
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Probably some techies who Aeolia had recruited.

Need to clarify if the Union military's Flags can be used for space missions in Gundam 00's Season 1.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-04, 19:10   Link #371
Registered Member

Wondering about two things.

Does the song that starts at 9:29 in episode 24 when Chris starts talking about her family have a title?

Also, what exactly are the A-Laws?
Registered Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-04, 19:47   Link #372
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

A-LAWs are the Earth Federation's special forces unit, kinda like Titans from Zeta Gundam, responsible for eliminating anti-Federation groups and reining in anti-Federation countries.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2008-11-04, 23:51   Link #373
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Need to clarify if the Union military's Flags can be used for space missions in Gundam 00's Season 1.
While the OP is kind of dubious in showing an unmodified Flag in space, Flags can be used in space, and have dedicated space variants of them, most notably the Astro Flag (which presumably is the Flag shown for a split second alongside the space elevator in episode 9) and the Colony Guard Type Flag from 00V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Registered Member View Post
Does the song that starts at 9:29 in episode 24 when Chris starts talking about her family have a title?
"Love Today" by Taja.

Old 2008-11-05, 00:52   Link #374
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Can't seem to find more info on the Astro Flag...

Seems what I can remember is that regular Flags can be used in space.

Old 2008-11-05, 11:09   Link #375
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Also forgot to mention the Orbit Flag variant, which is the standard Flag space variant, similar to the Enact Space Type.

(Actually, I think the black Flag in space in episode 9 was supposed to be an Orbit Flag, and not an Astro Flag as I first presumed...)

Old 2008-11-05, 20:02   Link #376
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Need to ask if Daryl died when the GN-Xs were given to field a UN task force against the Ptolemaios.

Old 2008-11-05, 20:09   Link #377
rebel one
Do the Monkey

Quote:
Need to ask if Daryl died when the GN-Xs were given to field a UN task force against the Ptolemaios.
He died. His GN-X was damaged by Dynames and then he tackled it causing to break apart and explode.
rebel one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 00:29   Link #378
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
A question pertaining to Gundam SEED.

I am wondering, does anyone happen to know any of the major islands that composed Orb, with the exception of Onogoro?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 00:53   Link #379
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Not sure on the major islands, but I do know is that the islands from the east of Papua New Guinea comprise Orb. Hawaii is above it, so I think the islands south of it and east of PNG.

Old 2008-11-06, 01:04   Link #380
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Not sure on the major islands, but I do know is that the islands from the east of Papua New Guinea comprise Orb. Hawaii is above it, so I think the islands south of it and east of PNG.
Interesting...I will keep that in mind

ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote