AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-08, 05:03   Link #1181
Kirihara_R

^ yes the another scene with ravel were she reveal her feelings for isse is on the "new life".... i think
Old 2013-02-08, 05:08   Link #1182
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
龍亭丸(Ryuuteimaru)- is something like "Dragon Emperor Ship".

I find it interesting that when Ise transforms part of his body into that of a dragon his mind starts to go battle mode.
if you breakdown the kanji it will come out as Dragon Mansion Circle interesting considering it will be his harem house errr.... yeah
Old 2013-02-08, 05:10   Link #1183
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
^ yes the another scene with ravel were she reveal her feelings for isse is on the "new life".... i think
Thanks...but this volume is really very light-hearted....it is a calm before a storm as it foreshadows many things like the evil dragon, Grafia's family, vampires, magicians etcs.

Old 2013-02-08, 08:03   Link #1184
Wysth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
There is one thing I don’t understand in the agreement with the vampires. The Carmilla ask the Trinity that they give Gasper and in return they promise a truce. And it’s something so stupid that I don’t understand why.

- Firstly, a truce is only temporary decision, this is nothing like a peace treaty, given how things have been negotiated, the agreement will be effective only during the fighting against the Tepes and after that the fights will resume again.

- Secondly, by giving Gasper to the Carmilla, the Trinity openly declared that they are now allied with the Carmilla and provide help to them. So Tepes will react by declaring open war on the Trinity and are known to have become virtually immortal with the help of the Grail.

- Thirdly, as Carmilla and Tepes are at war, clashes between the vampires and the Trinity should be very limited and should probably be more the fact of the Tepes than the Carmilla. (There is the possibility that the Tepes act behind to initiate fights between the Carmilla and the Trinity. In war, only the victory count.)

- Fourthly, even if the Trinity help the Carmilla, the negociator says herself that the Vampires will not reform there "life" and will continue to look down on there helper. The Carmilla don’t want to free Valerie. She’s not a pure blood vampire but as she has some vampire blood she need to be a tools for the Vampire great purpose. They want to take and use her.

So why the Trinity want to agree for a temporary and partial agreement (it covers only half vampire) who will lead to a war against a very powerful opponent?
Does someone could explain to me why the Trinity feels the need to accept this unfavorable deal? According to the translation (thank you Shincodezero), the Carmilla are desperate. They are caught between a rock and a hard and they try to loosen a little the grip by negotiating a truce with the Trinity. They hope to free the people who fight the Trinity and go all out against the Tepes. But the negociation itself is the proof that the Carmilla are burnt out and are willing to do anything to survive even if there is no more hope. The negociator had even problems with her "vampire supremacy mind" as she recognize the need of a sub product to fight back.
Uhm the reason why the trinity (as you call them) have such a hard time with this is because they have been going to all the major mythologies and have been asking for peace. If they where to reject this proposal this would undermine all theire efforts.
That is probably also the reason that Azazal and Rias went to the vampires to negotiate.
Old 2013-02-08, 09:55   Link #1185
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

wow they sure took ravel easily even though everyone knew she was targeted...
Old 2013-02-08, 10:21   Link #1186
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
wow they sure took ravel easily even though everyone knew she was targeted...
They just didn't think anything would happen during the day time at school , plus the school is surrounded by a barrier , they just didn't except it ..
Old 2013-02-08, 10:23   Link #1187
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

You can't blame them you know. The Academy itself has many different barriers from the Trinity. Ise said that it's needs qualifications and such to get in peacefully. Heck, they didn't expect them to attack at broad daylight or at noon.

What cowards these Magicians; they involved students in their schemes.
Old 2013-02-08, 11:08   Link #1188
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
You can't blame them you know. The Academy itself has many different barriers from the Trinity. Ise said that it's needs qualifications and such to get in peacefully. Heck, they didn't expect them to attack at broad daylight or at noon.

What cowards these Magicians; they involved students in their schemes.
Well these Magicians are probably the ones who did many experimentation to learn Magic. Since the Alliance of Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels, many creatures that sided with all 3 races have gain protection under the Alliance hence why Magicians who liked to use any means to learn Magic would feel tension from the Alliance. As already spoiled, there seems to be a mole in Kuou Academy which allowed the Magicians to waltz in hence why Ise and the others were caught off guard. Still surprise that there is a Mole, many things were changed from the Alliance so maybe it involved one of those changes. Still the Magicians provoked one of the last groups of the Underworld to mess with, I can see the Magician side of the Khaos Brigade and those Stray Magicians facing utter annihilation by the Gremory group or face imprisonment by the Magician Association, I want Gremory group to do what they do best against terrorist. Still, one must ask how stubborn can the Khaos Brigade be despite all the loses.

By the way, why are we referring the Gremory Group or the Alliance as Trinity? Trinity means the Father (God), the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. Pretty sure Fallen Angels, Devils, and races under their protection would not be counted in the Trinity.
Old 2013-02-08, 14:11   Link #1189
peinmaximus@

hey reaper,you think that the leaders of carmilla and tepes family should be really strong if they are the original dracula(vlad tepes) and carmilla?if one ise vs original dracula happen,one fight with one legendary being how dracula can awake completely ise new body's powers,no?
and this war is the opportunity of ise win more fame in the world and more vampire girls.
Old 2013-02-08, 15:52   Link #1190
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper,you think that the leaders of carmilla and tepes family should be really strong if they are the original dracula(vlad tepes) and carmilla?if one ise vs original dracula happen,one fight with one legendary being how dracula can awake completely ise new body's powers,no?
Haven't heard much about Dracula, but if there is Carmilla present than more than likely yes Dracula is present. Though their strengths haven't been indicated at all. Though I am not sure if all the Pure Blood are fighting in the war since they sent one of their Purebloods for negotiation. I am predicting that the lower class Vampires are fighting the war while the Pureblood just sit, give orders, and observe.
Old 2013-02-08, 16:32   Link #1191
WILD_LION

Hey, Some One know What happen with Ravel in Vol 14 Life4.
She lost his poweers.?
She is Rapted and capturated.?
or Ise saves her life, of curse with koneko and gasper too?.

Old 2013-02-08, 16:47   Link #1192
peinmaximus@

hey n0m@n,the author give another clues in the afterword about what will happen in vol 16 besides that gasper will be the main heroine?
Old 2013-02-08, 16:52   Link #1193
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Hey, Some One know What happen with Ravel in Vol 14 Life4.
She lost his poweers.?
She is Rapted and capturated.?
or Ise saves her life, of curse with koneko and gasper too?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey n0m@n,the author give another clues in the afterword about what will happen in vol 16 besides that gasper will be the main heroine?
Be patient you two, Nom@n is doing the translation as fast as he can despite the troubles of real life just to provide entertainment. The answer lies in the translation and you can see for yourself when Nom@N gets there. Don't rock the boat as the saying goes.
Old 2013-02-08, 17:06   Link #1194
WILD_LION

ReaperxKingx@, I know it, I jus question for what will happen in the end, because everyone said that the final is so confused,

And peinmaximus@, Gasper is a normal character, the main character is ISE, the vol16 is focused in gasper problems with his old friend.
Old 2013-02-08, 17:22   Link #1195
peinmaximus@

yes,I known wild lion.I said that gasper is the main ''female heroine'' how ravel was in this vol.
in each vol the LN have one main heroine.the LN focused one heroine in each vol.
Old 2013-02-08, 17:29   Link #1196
WILD_LION

peinmaximus @, But Gasper is ""MALE"", dressing like a ""FEMALE"", that is very very confused, because the Author said that every character in the cover is a potential ISE wife, and now gasper again, what is thinking the Author?, change Gasper with Azazel machine?
Please, there must be a reason for that....
Old 2013-02-08, 17:51   Link #1197
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well these Magicians are probably the ones who did many experimentation to learn Magic. Since the Alliance of Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels, many creatures that sided with all 3 races have gain protection under the Alliance hence why Magicians who liked to use any means to learn Magic would feel tension from the Alliance. As already spoiled, there seems to be a mole in Kuou Academy which allowed the Magicians to waltz in hence why Ise and the others were caught off guard. Still surprise that there is a Mole, many things were changed from the Alliance so maybe it involved one of those changes. Still the Magicians provoked one of the last groups of the Underworld to mess with, I can see the Magician side of the Khaos Brigade and those Stray Magicians facing utter annihilation by the Gremory group or face imprisonment by the Magician Association, I want Gremory group to do what they do best against terrorist. Still, one must ask how stubborn can the Khaos Brigade be despite all the loses.

By the way, why are we referring the Gremory Group or the Alliance as Trinity? Trinity means the Father (God), the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. Pretty sure Fallen Angels, Devils, and races under their protection would not be counted in the Trinity.
Same thought, even now I can say the Alliance are bigger with Greek-Roman, Nordics and part of Buddhist (Youkais and Nine Tails Fox) Mythologies, their contributions on Underworld conflict and failed coup d etat on Devils Government proves this point, my POV the Alliance is forming like NATO in RL, still the Big ones are the 3 Factions of Jude/Christian/Arab myth which in RL represents close 1/3 of the World Population, remember in DxD the more believers more power they have, so its fair to say in the Alliance those three are the "super-potency" (like USA, China, Japan, others) and others come according their ranks and if we talk general view or specifics, like economy, resources and others; So with all this, its natural the preliminary meeting seeking "Peace" or truce have to be with the 3 Seniors (like UN Security Council) even if Heaven side still are proactive hostile to Vampires, even the measure from them if something goes wrong are more drastic than the other 2, well depend on the view, sending the Michael (Top Tier) Joker and Longinus in case of conflict its declaring: "We are really serious on this" (take like when US send a War fleet in some conflict zone), plus Gremory, Sitri Groups will join, just for start, cuz highly probable, Bael, Vali and Sirzechs RG Team will go involve if something go wrong with Rias by their own will.

I think classify "trinity" doesn't take right the concept of the Alliance.

About Carmilla offer, I think they just make time to reject, Peace talks always come and go, serious or not, the offers need some time, if you reject quickly, you will be perceive as conflict one, from my POV they will reject as someone point: its a truce they asking and that its only cuz they are in Civil War, there's no guarantee it will be respected after or if they loose, plus they confirm they will not change the origin of the conflict between Vampires and the Heavens, one of the heavy weights in the Alliance, so risking choose a unstable truce and breaking common Political front of the Alliance with one of the big ones, have no value in any area.
Old 2013-02-08, 18:00   Link #1198
peinmaximus@

yes wild lion,I too hope for not one route yaoi.I like see girls with big oppais not men.
hey reaper,if valeire become one ise servant what piece you think that is the best for she?
and what you think about the arm of dragon of ise?
Old 2013-02-08, 18:14   Link #1199
WILD_LION

peinmaximus@, Well is valerie converts in a ISE servant, that is an automatically denomination for ISE harem wife("well for that i understant"), she will be a Bishop, because she has the SANT GRIAL of the angels.

And the DRAGON ARM, maybe it mean that ise with a special training, he can transform all his body in a BIG RED BABY DRAGON, like DRAIG said in VOL12, and with the time and trainment to control ZERO and INFINITE POWER he will be one of the most powerfull dragons.
Old 2013-02-08, 18:24   Link #1200
Tru3Ph03niX

I'd wait before assigning her a piece. Besides ise already has Ravel and Asia as Bishops.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen