AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-03-22, 23:28   Link #10941
Jellal
Anime Critic

Thinking back, it was obvious the hooded girl was lucy, since she was never able to witness the DS fight. If anything, if you went to the past, wouldn't you want to see things you were not able to see?

Also, the only thing from the current chapter that I somehow didn't understand, was the Future Lucies missing hand. So basically, she somehow lost it, due to an injury?
Clearly, her right hand is where the guild emblem is, but aside from that, ya.
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 01:00   Link #10942
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

I don't think it was clearly shown that she did lose an arm?
Pinwheel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 01:06   Link #10943
MechR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgowns View Post
FT kill count still stands at 2.
Hm? I've got at least three already with Simon, Zancrow, and Hades. Plus Zoldeo, arguably Azuma, and whoever else I'm forgetting.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 01:07   Link #10944
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

^ Edol Lisanna?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 01:31   Link #10945
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
Hm? I've got at least three already with Simon, Zancrow, and Hades. Plus Zoldeo, arguably Azuma, and whoever else I'm forgetting.
Lucy's father Jude.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 02:31   Link #10946
mtgowns

^^ We're talking "kill count" as experienced through the story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
Zancrow's fate isn't clear, although you're right on Zoldeo (he "disappears"). Azuma is technically a tree at the island for now so he isn't really dead, like Ur.
mtgowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 06:15   Link #10947
mechdra

I just found something interesting about the latest chapter and watching an old episode of the anime. Rogue said that 10% of humanity survived after 7 years. Coincidently 10% of the human population are magiciabn. Does that mean that Grimore Hearts goal of a world with only magician is acheived in a way?
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 14:21   Link #10948
akron88

he, I'll stick my foot here and say she'll comeback, at a dramatic point no one dies here remember!
akron88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 17:09   Link #10949
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Technically she's not dead. I mean she was holding herself when she died, and she'll probably get revenge for herself dying. (is that even correct English? where are the grammar nazis when you need em')
Old 2013-03-23, 18:18   Link #10950
nacer666

Add future rogue to the death count.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 21:12   Link #10951
mtgowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
and she'll probably get revenge for herself dying. (is that even correct English? where are the grammar nazis when you need em')
"for her own death".
mtgowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 23:32   Link #10952
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
I just found something interesting about the latest chapter and watching an old episode of the anime. Rogue said that 10% of humanity survived after 7 years. Coincidently 10% of the human population are magiciabn. Does that mean that Grimore Hearts goal of a world with only magician is acheived in a way?
Good catch! That would be an interesting twist. And they would be the strongest magicians.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 23:37   Link #10953
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I guess she lost her arm due to fight between FT and dragons so her arm probably devoured by dragon. She then lost most of her friends and most of people including her guild mates are died. Man I'm so complicated here now. Rogue trying to prevent to gates closed but how the heck he will achive that if he kills Lucy in the first place? I mean haven't that kingdom princess and his knight trying to get a hold of celestial spirit user in the first place in order to activate eclipse plan succesfully? Something makes no sense here correct if I'm wrong and on the other hand when you look at the Carla's future vision then it's highly that eclipse plan is going to fail. But at the same time princess (what the hell was her name again lol) is going to activate the gate in order prevent dragons swarm in. I wonder how future lucy able to deactivate the gate even though she says that she didn't do it. If so then other than Lucy probably destroyed gate along with the castle itself. Ahh anyways the more I'm thinking the more this gets deep and complicated for me-w-'
Old 2013-03-24, 07:00   Link #10954
christinemarie
Crazy One

This recent chapter plot reminds me of Yuusuke Urameshi dying in the process his comrades in arms pursued the enemy by breaking the wall between two worlds. I wonder how furious Natsu Dragneel after someone dies while he's around.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 07:33   Link #10955
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
I'm still trying to figure out why the dragons destroy everything in the first place. Maybe something happens with Zeref that makes Lucy stop the Eclipse from firing? All we've had from Zeref for chapters on end is "oh no, I feel Zeref's magic, lets go investigate it!" for awhile now. Where is the de facto villain of the story anyway?
Old 2013-03-24, 09:09   Link #10956
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Lucy's right arm is where her mark is, but it is also the arm she generally uses when she uses a key. I have a sneaking suspicion that turning a key in the gate, costs her the arm. Or that someone removed her arm at the moment she tried to summon a spirit.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 22:31   Link #10957
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
This recent chapter plot reminds me of Yuusuke Urameshi dying in the process his comrades in arms pursued the enemy by breaking the wall between two worlds. I wonder how furious Natsu Dragneel after someone dies while he's around.
We've seen that when Jelly killed Simon(sp). Natsu went b̶a̶t̶c̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ DragonForce mode on Jellel for being stupid.
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 00:36   Link #10958
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
We've seen that when Jelly killed Simon(sp). Natsu went b̶a̶t̶c̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ DragonForce mode on Jellel for being stupid.
and now imagine this, he saw the girl he likes dying(even being a future version) and discovering that before she died she lost her right hand which had the mark of the guild.

his rage level will multiplied by 99999999%.

i believe if mashima dont use "plot armor" to save f rogue(like lucy ask for natsu spare rogue life) even ashs dont gonna be left.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 05:35   Link #10959
Kon the Magnificent

Lucy...my girl...why? (sobs) What's right?
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 08:42   Link #10960
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Future Rogue is Jelly 2.0 Nuff said. Or I should say Sieghart 2.0.

Either way...heads will roll.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen