AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-01, 13:52   Link #81
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I was on the fence about trying this series but is really kind of fun. Desperately needs an uncensored version though. Reminds me a bit of Shimoseka as well as Twin tails.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 16:03   Link #82
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I was on the fence about trying this series but is really kind of fun. Desperately needs an uncensored version though. Reminds me a bit of Shimoseka as well as Twin tails.
What gets me is that the censorship seems more excessive compared to other shows in a similar genre. Like, the girls' naked bodies is one thing, do they really need to censor them in their underwear ?
Old 2020-08-01, 20:29   Link #83
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I'm not sure when it started but I'm pretty sure panties have been getting censored more and more for a few years now. Troubling but I guess it is what it is.

Is anyone keeping track of the guest seiyuu? Pretty sure I've heard a few big names show up as the monster of the week.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 22:18   Link #84
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Is anyone keeping track of the guest seiyuu? Pretty sure I've heard a few big names show up as the monster of the week.
The list so far:

Episode 1 - Shizuka Itou

Episode 2 - Kaori Nazuka

Episode 3 - Misaki Kuno

Episode 4-5 - Ayako Kawasumi, Megumi Toyoguchi, Mai Nakahara, Yukari Tamura, Kana Ueda, and Kikuo Inoue as sthe Queen.
Old 2020-08-02, 03:19   Link #85
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
What gets me is that the censorship seems more excessive compared to other shows in a similar genre. Like, the girls' naked bodies is one thing, do they really need to censor them in their underwear ?
I'm farirly confident given I have seen same nonsense in other shows of this level of degeneracy/CULTURE! that this is some sort of asanine way to get people to buy DVDs.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-02, 12:12   Link #86
dark998

Pretty sure it is only heavily censored in certain stations, at least A-TX keeps most underwear scenes intact. That version is the one to watch until the BD rolls out.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 12:07   Link #87
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'd heard references to "Dark Kirara". So we finally get to see her now. And we even see just how far child Kirara is/was willing to go. Precocious doesn't even begin to cover it.

And yeah, I imagine human sexuality would indeed be bizarre and fascinating to a species based on eusocial insects, especially if it works like it does in bees here: the male basically shoves the organ in, rips it off and dies while the queen keeps it to borrow seed whenever she needs it. A rare task performed strictly for the purpose of producing children, compared to what we humans do... kind of figures it'd be seen as bizarre, absurd, and grotesque.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 19:35   Link #88
Frontier

Chacha sure is making things more...interesting for the HxEros team. Now they don't have to just worry about the usual shenanigans from the guy in the group but from the little alien girl who wants to know more about human libido .

Wow, Kirara sure had a suggestive initial reaction to waking up naked next to naked Chacha in Retto's form. Did she know Chacha was going to do that or could she not help herself initially ?

Maihime's weak in the nipple...and Retto will have to remember that feeling for the rest of his life .

Momoka got to live the dream of having big breasts, if only externally .

Makes sense an artist like Sora would use figures to pose for her manga, however lewd those poses might be .

Good news! Hoshino finally knows how to use her powers. Bad news, that means she can use it on Retto. But at least she was fair about it and also blasted Chacha .

Hoshino reverts back to her child self and, as expected, is all over Retto and way, way less self-conscious about herself. She definitely seems more happy with herself and a bit cuter, but I don't know if Retto could take having to deal with this aggressiveness on a daily basis. And Hosino should be in a state where she remembers to put on a bra .

It seems like reverting to her child self has unlocked her inner child within her brain, as a devil like figure, so I'm guessing Hoshino is going to be having her devil child self prodding and pushing her to be more honest...and risque .

"Xero Games?" I wonder if this means a competition between our group and the Tokyo branch? Sounds like they're not too happy with that's going on. I'm curious to see what they're like compared to the main cast .
Old 2020-08-07, 22:10   Link #89
dark998

Despite the story mentioning the Saitama branch constantly never thought in the possibility of another Hxeros team, looks like things are going to get interesting.

After some expected fanservice antics Kirara finally got "tuned" and can use her energy at will, now she is an even more valuable asset for the team. Im curious about the younger Kirara too, gotta wait for the reveals because don't want to spoil the story in advance by reading the manga, will check it once the anime is over.
Old 2020-08-14, 12:29   Link #90
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I kind of liked the contrast between Kirara and Retto's dreams this ep. Kirara's now gone from being terrified of being seen as a pervert to worrying that Retto only likes the pervert she used to be, while Retto reveals through his dream that he loves every last side of her, from her perverse past to her repressed present, what she may have been if she'd never been through the trauma and what she becomes now when the repression is regressed. Sadly, don't get to see the other girls' dreams; something tells me Momo's involves her as an F cup, and it's certainly possible that some if not all of their dreams also involved Retto.

That beast mode is kind of scary to be honest. One bite and suddenly he's a monster that can bring his enemies down in less than a second.

I certainly look forward to these new heroes' antics. Wonder what the other Tokyo branch folks are like (I haven't read the manga but I'm pretty sure it's not just the two of them).
Old 2020-08-14, 13:15   Link #91
Frontier

Today's Kiseichu sounded like...Akeno Watanabe ?

Retto with a Harem of different Hoshino's...all in swimsuits. The man's committed, I'll give him that. Heck, Chacha was only able to get him out of it after promising she'll provide him even more lewd situations with the real Hoshino. And he agrees to that .

Hoshino imagining married life with Retto and is secretly jealous of her child self...at least in true tsundere fashion she seems to deep down realize what she really wants, she's just openly denying it .

I am curious what the other girls were dreaming about, but I'm kind of curious if Momoka grabbing Retto's arm and Sora cozying up to his crotch was any kind of indicator

Two new HxEros! And of course, we get to see them naked .

Beast mode Retto...was frightening. I guess it's good to have a secret weapon like that, but I'd never want to be a girl in his vicinity .

I guess I can feel for Shiko. Having overly sensitive skin is probably uncomfortable, but it's not desirable to not feel anything at all either. And then she finds a man who can make her actually feel in Retto and instantly falls for him. I'm curious if her advances on Retto might spur on Hoshino .

Moena and Momoka being old friends was a surprise. I kind of wonder if they'll do something with that .
Old 2020-08-14, 22:34   Link #92
dark998

Moena and Shiko were interesting, for some reason was expecting the whole branch to show up but only those two appeared for now.

And man, the animation sure got an upgrade near the ending, mostly in the beast mode and when the the rest of the Saitama branch showed up to help Retto. Good stuff.
Old 2020-08-15, 01:06   Link #93
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
And man, the animation sure got an upgrade near the ending, mostly in the beast mode and when the the rest of the Saitama branch showed up to help Retto. Good stuff.
But just like a good ol', low quality anime, they had to mess up and color the protagonist's leg the same color as the skin of the girl he was holding.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-15, 16:32   Link #94
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
But just like a good ol', low quality anime, they had to mess up and color the protagonist's leg the same color as the skin of the girl he was holding.
Just when does that happen? I went back and looked and didn't see any spot where they colored his leg wrong.
Old 2020-08-16, 16:47   Link #95
LG-MAX 2.o

Did something interesting happen in the last episode? Demand for BD has increased a lot, has left the list of 100 most wanted and went to the 50 most wanted, and it would only be released a month from now? https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsell...pd_zg_hrsr_dvd

ps: The list fluctuates periodically, so when you go to see it, the BD's position may have gone up or down;
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 23:41   Link #96
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Just when does that happen? I went back and looked and didn't see any spot where they colored his leg wrong.
When the enemies attacked and the protagonist caught the girl and lands on the ground. His right leg is darkened.
Unfortunately, the website I use to watch anime has already deleted the episode, so I can't give a more specific timeframe.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2020-08-17, 00:51   Link #97
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
When the enemies attacked and the protagonist caught the girl and lands on the ground. His right leg is darkened.
Unfortunately, the website I use to watch anime has already deleted the episode, so I can't give a more specific timeframe.
Went through yet again, and the only spot from when the bug reawakened and he caught the girl to the time she put her clothes back on that might be construed as his leg being slightly darker could just as easily be shadow and the large cloud of dust in surrounding his leg.
EDIT: OK, just saw the ATX version and in that version, yeah I see what you mean. They didn't need to take away that dust, should have left it. Hopefully they'll fix it before the BD release.
Old 2020-08-21, 12:13   Link #98
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Is this the first anime this season to take a week break?

Old 2020-08-21, 15:01   Link #99
Frontier

Quote:
Is this the first anime this season to take a week break?
I think so...don't recall anyone else needing a recap episode.
Old 2020-08-28, 12:14   Link #100
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Wow, Kirara's hallucinations of her old self are crazy. Kind of surprising what the censors allowed to get through too. Anyway, it's rather fun watching the exchanges, especially since they both use first-person pronouns to refer to themselves and each other; rather fitting since it's arguments with her subconscious.

As for the energy drink, is it really anything special, or is it just real strong booze?

Tags
harem