2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 14:05   Link #2701
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Then you missed the whole point I guess, but like I said before, if they want to invite doubt on the matter then I will gladly take them up on that offer
the point is to make it ambigious NOT to PROVE he's alive

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:05   Link #2702
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

To change the subject... I wonder how Ougi, Nunnally and the others feel, knowing the gentle word they enjoyed was given to them by the man they betrayed, and that he gave his life for it?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:05   Link #2703
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
if lelouch was immortal he would have come back to life by the time they retreated (we've seen immortals come back to life quickly Charles came back to life as soon as Lelouch climbed the stairs THAT'S QUICK for a gunshot in the heart)
considering nunally was next to him though the whole process of retreating (she was CHAINED there)
do you think he'll come alive and pretend to be dead and nunally who's holding his hand will not notice he's alive o________________O
Actually Charles was dead for a total of 40 seconds on screen. That does not include the time it took Lelouch to walk up the stairs and over to his body, because that wasn't shown in the episode. So it seems about the same as Lelouch in this episode, who was shown as dead for one minute.

Also, Nunnally wasn't checking his pulse, so it's not for certain she would notice. Not to mention that he might have been dead for longer than a minute.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:06   Link #2704
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
That's it. Third time I see this today!!

That was all an ILLUSION.
Lelouch never left once the Shinkirou.
it's not important where he really was
the important is the amouth of time is little

Quote:
Also, you Nunnally wasn't checking his pulse, so it's not for certain she would notice. Not to mention that he might have been dead for longer than a minute.
it's not only pulse
warmth too
a dead person's hands become cold very fast because blood circulation has stopped

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:06   Link #2705
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
the point is to make it ambigious NOT to PROVE he's alive
Quite right, therefore I will maintain the ambiguity and make way for the possibility that he is alive
Old 2008-09-29, 14:06   Link #2706
nick2951

Why does everyone assume that Lelouch has Charle's Code? Is it inconceivable that Lelouch simply developed his own Code through his duel-Geass? The original Code Holders had to have gotten their Codes from somewhere, right?
nick2951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:06   Link #2707
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
That's it. Thirs time I see this today!!

That was all an ILLUSION.
Lelouch never left once the Shinkirou.
This is false. World of C has some weird teleporting power. Charles did shoot himself and Lelouch did shoot him. We see blood on his shirt as Lelouch is in Shinkirou at the end as well. Of course Charles did it all for lulz and to screw with Lelouch and nothing more really since he was immortal.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:08   Link #2708
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2951 View Post
Why does everyone assume that Lelouch has Charle's Code? Is it inconceivable that Lelouch simply developed his own Code through his duel-Geass? The original Code Holders had to have gotten their Codes from somewhere, right?
Not really, its just that we know so little about Codes and Geass that we're basically going in blind here to get anything solid, but the fact that the topic is one in which everything is rather murky in detail its rather hard to prove or disprove anything at this point and thus we are at a standstill
Old 2008-09-29, 14:08   Link #2709
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
To change the subject... I wonder how Ougi, Nunnally and the others feel, knowing the gentle word they enjoyed was given to them by the man they betrayed, and that he gave his life for it?
Technically Lelouch "betrayed" Nunnally and not vice versa. She tried to get answers from him in 23 after all... and he just put on the "bad guy" Mask. Ougi, yes, he did technically betray Lelouch. Of course, Lelouch pretty much back-stabbed them first so I guess that is subjective too.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:09   Link #2710
B.B.

B.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:09   Link #2711
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalious View Post
Um...Im pretty sure it was the WORLD OF C that did that.

You can't use the argument "by Extention" he killed Charles...If it was "by Extention" then SUZAKU is the code bearer as well!!!!

Huh? Sure if They do cop out and do a 3rd season, I can see Lelouch comeing back...Becuase they just went against what they have been saying all along and would have lost all credibility
The World of C made Charles disappear slowly. But Lelouch did something to make him vanish instantly.

Suzaku doesn't have the Geass though, so he couldn't receive a Code even if he wanted to.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:10   Link #2712
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.B. View Post
Dude its fake, much as I wish it was real, its confirmed fake. We've seen this posted enough I think <_<
Old 2008-09-29, 14:10   Link #2713
FreezeGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Why not? better than making outlandish claims with ZERO backing IMO.
There is backing. I really wish you could understand the significance of such cameraplay in a show's final scene.

Quote:
That is a fallacy if I ever heard one.
Seriously, she just looked slightly more up to the heavens to address Lelouch. What is the big deal? It doesn't mean that she was talking to the Cart Driver.
So you're saying she tilted her head to go from looking at the sky, to looking slightly more at the sky? lolz.

Quote:
Not irrelevant. More like history repeating itself.
History repeating itself would be if I was to reference all the people that insisted Nunnaly died in the blast several episodes ago.

Quote:
Great. And it was "intentional camera play" that was the reason people didn't think Rolo killed Shirley. And guess what? The obvious was truth there too. Some times people look to deeply into things and I think this is one of those cases. He died and had no signs at teh end of being alive at all. Not even a good sliver of evidence.
Rolo killing Shirley wasn't really a camera play argument. There was not a similar situation with an identity and attention being drawn to subtle areas. That area of the show, as far as I'm concerned, was never even slightly ambiguous.

Quote:
We all thought that she had some sort of ability when we first saw that, we just didn't know what. Now we do. And no basis? You know, you could very well be right. But it STILL has more basis than all the 101 things that have to happen for Lelouch to actually be alive and immortal.
What ability? Who says she even has one now, and it wasn't a memory transfer similar to what CC and Lelouch had? Nunnaly's ability to detect lies while hearing them and having physical contact and her seeing the full story from Lelouch's memories are distinctly seperate things.

Quote:
Nah, The Logic Stick will eventually get through to you.
Unlikely, I am currently beating you with said stick.
FreezeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:10   Link #2714
lovecakecookies

They left it ambiguous for a reason, if they never showed that hidden cart driver there would have been no argument whether Lulu is dead or not.. .. There are many people on Japanese boards (from what I have been hearing) raging about Lulu's supposed death.. so I can only imagine what would have happened if it was clear cut in stone..people wouldn't buy DVD's and all the other stuff.. IMO they did it to be safe.. what their original intent was is usually the easiest answer....

I mean look at right now, some people think its FACT that Lulu is alive, but in the end they are all theories.. about the whole code transfer thing and whatever..

anyways...people can see/speculate the ending the way they want I guess.... until they give us confirmation/ or explanation... hopefully
Old 2008-09-29, 14:11   Link #2715
Hiku

Quote:
it's not only pulse
warmth too
a dead person's hands become cold very fast because blood circulation has stopped
But this was only a minute. And this is Code Geass, not CSI.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:11   Link #2716
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
This GIF has been shown already several times already.

It was also already shown that it is fake.

But I still hope...
Old 2008-09-29, 14:12   Link #2717
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
OK....stop posting that people...it was cute the first 25 times.

Again, no one has any slod proof. That was the entire point of the scene with the cartdriver-formaly known as Lelouch.

I belive that he is alive, immortal, and with C.C. I can back that up with proof that people can belive or not. Don't care. No amount of whining and bitching is going to change my mind, just like no amount change my mind when I said Nunnaly was alive and well.

You people who belive his is dead....fine by me. But don't expect to use your "logic" and "proof" to make me or others balive he's dead too

Still, people like Orga will insist that they are right and continu to post the same thing over and over and over and over..........

BTW, Nunnaly's "abbility" was directly connected to her blindness. She's not blind anymore. And even if she was she STILL coundn't have seen those pictures without them having ben transfered. Do you even KNOW how a lie dectector works? It works DURING the lie, and during it ONLY
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:14   Link #2718
Jestersage

Okay: A better question: Suppose Lulu IS alive (keyword: suppose, not a fact). How would they continue code geass and fill up all those questions?

The only way i see it is one that mirrors EW, with a third group that is basically a militant version of Geass Directorate. So the battle is no longer knightmare/pilto capability but those that have the best Geass users.

The issue is that, aside from being too similar to EW, is that that would in turn remind me of Darker than Black.
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:15   Link #2719
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
They left it ambiguous for a reason, if they never showed that hidden cart driver there would have been no argument whether Lulu is dead or not.. .. There are many people on Japanese boards (from what I have been hearing) raging about Lulu's supposed death.. so I can only imagine what would have happened if it was clear cut in stone..people wouldn't buy DVD's and all the other stuff.. IMO they did it to be safe.. what their original intent was is usually the easiest answer....

I mean look at right now, some people think its FACT that Lulu is alive, but in the end they are all theories.. about the whole code transfer thing and whatever..

anyways...people can see/speculate the ending the way they want I guess.... until they give us confirmation/ or explanation... hopefully
All I believe is that it is an ending left for interpretation, and seemingly on purpose.

Whether Lelouch is alive or dead I won't be sure of unless we see more later, possibly through an extended ending on the DVD, or an OVA.
And if Lelouch is dead, they need to explain how C.C.'s ending is a happy one, since she continues her never ending journey while the man she loves is dead.

But lets say he did survive, then I think making it ambiguous is the best thing they can do. Otherwise it wouldn't make his last moment as sad any more.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:16   Link #2720
Kagetsuchi
Where's my Heart?

Actually they could go into a prequel for cg with C.C. telling Lulu her entire story.
Or they can find ruins touchy something and trigger a flash back about the origin of the geass and that could be the series.

Or Even Suzaku could be found and and lulu would have to fix it.

In all in all CG left way to many openings they can pick up a 3rd season even a 4th if that wanted.