AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-10, 21:24   Link #1301
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
There are a few with higher level mobs. One that comes to mind is the Hinaos Hall I think it was? The werewolves and stuff there are level 75 mobs I believe. Maybe 80, I know I was using the place for Wil's 500 kills since the 3 werewolf portals spawn 1 every turn and got Wil to 82-83ish before the xp really slowed down.
yeh "garou-savior in the dark" is not only good for level but also good for grind weapon mastery since the mastery will increase slightly for each battle encounter(doesnt matter if u kill them or alive still same gain).
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 23:29   Link #1302
FR34X

I was curious, I am trying to level up some of my lower level characters. Does the level of the monster even matter? Im on my second playthrough and I had my level 30 kill a 85 hellhound and he got like 2 xp. Are mobs set in their exp or is it like based of of their base level? Thanks =D
FR34X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:15   Link #1303
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

xp is based on the base xp of the monster as listed on the info index.
The reason why the lv90 dungeons imo is better for lvl from 80+ is because they have a very high base xp of 40. Take in the lv90 base level into account and you will be leveling up almost every single kill.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:34   Link #1304
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
My highest level character is about level 40, and I'm having a hard time beating rank M special battle. Is that normal? How should I prepare? It's the battle against 4 Melkaveil and the ghost rider. With Yuela, I can only move one square every time and the Melkaveil just spam their missiles at me from a distant. I have a high avoid rate but still can't dodge everything if they keep at it like that. I have Crescent moon equipped but it isn't dealing good damage...
Old 2012-04-11, 00:51   Link #1305
FR34X

Thanks for the info dagger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
My highest level character is about level 40, and I'm having a hard time beating rank M special battle. Is that normal? How should I prepare? It's the battle against 4 Melkaveil and the ghost rider. With Yuela, I can only move one square every time and the Melkaveil just spam their missiles at me from a distant. I have a high avoid rate but still can't dodge everything if they keep at it like that. I have Crescent moon equipped but it isn't dealing good damage...
I had Yuela but I think she was more around 50 or 60 when I did it my first try make sure you have your best upgraded armor equipped. I ended up going for the rider then slowly ever so slowly killing the melk guys actually the last 3 ran out of mana and started meleeing me doubling my attacks.
Old 2012-04-11, 00:56   Link #1306
doujin

Quote:
fire armor- prevail skill
best evade shield
pray hard
Old 2012-04-11, 01:18   Link #1307
FR34X

I have another odd question what does the +various furniture do?
Old 2012-04-11, 01:19   Link #1308
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

they may have different effects in different rooms.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:19   Link #1309
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
fire armor- prevail skill
best evade shield
pray hard
This really, also keep out of range of the rider until the robots are dead, first turn you should move down a space and then every turn after that just attack the robots. Remember their rocket attack is a 3 range skill so try to attack the robots in a way so that if you kill one and take it's place, one or two of the other robots have to move and attack you in melee to reach you. Saves time instead of letting him sit in one spot attacking every turn.

I did it on normal with my Yuela at 39 with what doujin said. Prevail 3, Angelwing shield, other skills can vary but you want survivability more so than damage, prevail 3 will give you pretty much all the damage you need + disruptor from your weapon of course.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:54   Link #1310
Mizuno
Undefined

Ah, this brings me to another question. I'll report back how it goes with the arena battle later.

I know you can get a scene if you upgrade their armor enough, but obviously you can't do it in one playthrough especially the first 'cause you need a huge amount of money and materials for that. Does it mean the game expect you to play it multiple times (even replaying the same routes) to get all the scenes...?
Old 2012-04-11, 01:58   Link #1311
doujin

Quote:
Ah, this brings me to another question. I'll report back how it goes with the arena battle later.

I know you can get a scene if you upgrade their armor enough, but obviously you can't do it in one playthrough especially the first 'cause you need a huge amount of money and materials for that. Does it mean the game expect you to play it multiple times (even replaying the same routes) to get all the scenes...?
you going to play 4 time gonna have to replay one of ur heroine twice since her cameo armor scene only show after 1st play through.
Old 2012-04-11, 02:41   Link #1312
Mizuno
Undefined

Is that heroine the one meant to be on the first playthrough? If that's the case, then it'd be Yuela then..
Old 2012-04-11, 02:52   Link #1313
Xacual

You can only get cameo outfit scenes from NG+, and you can only get outfit scenes for the heroine whose route you are on, not counting the foursome scene of course. So therefor to get all the scenes you'll have to replay your first heroine again to chapter 5 or 6 so you can do the cameo outfit scene for her that wouldn't have been available the first time.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-04-11, 03:15   Link #1314
Mizuno
Undefined

Last question for now regarding the armor, is it correct that each costume costs more or less 300k to fully upgrade? Anyone actually fully upgraded more than one armor on their first playthrough? This seems really time-consuming (farming) if you're not in NG+...
Old 2012-04-11, 03:33   Link #1315
Xacual

I upgraded about half the sets, some of them fully. Making money is really simple once you figure out all the things you can take advantage of. Ninja blades, barrel piles, the mess, etc. Level up some characters just enough to get their events, Sharty, Crayl and Crayanne are good for this and then leave them working the store. Any material above 10-20 is excess, find a recipe to use to get rid of it.

Old 2012-04-11, 03:42   Link #1316
Mizuno
Undefined

Speaking of Ninja Blade, it has the Thief ability, what exactly does it do? Does that have to do with the occasional instant kill or you actually can loot better items? If it's the former, then that's just misleading.
Old 2012-04-11, 03:43   Link #1317
Xacual

Thief is lockpick and search? I forget. You can check skills from the lexicon.

Old 2012-04-11, 04:35   Link #1318
Mizuno
Undefined

Can't find it in Lexicon.

And I prevailed in the arena battle without equipping Prevail, I actually forgot about it. XD Wasted a bunch of potions though.

This is really important... do armor upgrades carry over to NG+?
Old 2012-04-11, 05:34   Link #1319
Xacual

Quote:

And I prevailed in the arena battle without equipping Prevail, I actually forgot about it. XD Wasted a bunch of potions though.

If you carry over items yes. Not using prevail is such a waste, Yuela should always be using Prevail

Old 2012-04-11, 07:01   Link #1320
doujin

Quote:

go info-skill

Tags
eushully