AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-05, 10:01   Link #2761
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Don't read anything about NT11.
Not that I'm "dropping" the series or anything, but that won't be hard at all considering I haven't read anything about NT1 through NT-10, or even the latter regular books. Anime only and Railgun manga reader here.
Old 2014-10-05, 10:28   Link #2762
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Not that I'm "dropping" the series or anything, but that won't be hard at all considering I haven't read anything about NT1 through NT-10, or even the latter regular books. Anime only and Railgun manga reader here.
Obviously I meant those who have been following
Old 2014-10-05, 10:44   Link #2763
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
In the stream, they mentioned something big for Kamachi/ next year just before it ended.

Nope. Fuck that. Not going through this again.
Quote:
Pretty much.

These guys are cunts, lol.
I'm hyped for announcement 11~~~ so there is still hope. As long as there is a 1% chance, then I shall be strong. I don't need an Index III, I just want more Kamachi stuff animated~~~~ so I will hopefully win no matter what. But I would like an Index III. All in all, hearing about announcement 11 makes me happy since they are indeed planning something else.

You hate Index... I shall break all of your delusions!

Edit: I also agree with what RelentlessFlame said before. I already said the same exact logic earlier on this thread-- so I'm also cautiously optimistic and hopeful like OH&S.
Old 2014-10-05, 11:15   Link #2764
Pablete
Banned

The drop has been happening gradually, the goal of events should be making buy their stuff.

@Chaos2Frozen
That has happened before already, when Mikoto didn't meet Touma the way they wanted after volume.22 with they destroying their own merchandising.

There is a precedent for them.

I searched for the event on net, while people applauded the announcement for HO the mood didn't was as euphoric as I expected.
Also, cheer up guys I just watched how much they spent their time talking about Index, then Mami Kawada making her entrance singing Index's op themes and finally what happened next.

Again, don't feel down guys
Old 2014-10-05, 11:27   Link #2765
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Yeah don't feel down. We may not get Index 3 but at least we got HO. I've calmed down after almost nine hours so it's time to move on for everybody.
Old 2014-10-05, 11:33   Link #2766
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
I'm good, just a little disappointed. Business will carry on as usual for me. I will continue to wait for the Index III announcement and I still have NT11 and the English release of OT1 to look forward to in the coming months.
Old 2014-10-05, 12:43   Link #2767
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Ah good. Someone actually pointed this out. It was like 3AM when I wanted to comment this but I was too damn tired.

The responsibility of what series gets an anime goes to the execs of Media Works. Nobody else in the company. The announcements were the responsibility of the executives and the sales departments. While I'm sure Miki had some role in organizing things, he doesn't have enough of a role that he should be the first one to blame for Dengeki's actions...even if it is easier to blame a person who's face we know instead of a bunch of faceless executives.
I think it would be a much easier pill to swallow had they not did the bait and switch marketing. That was not a good move. like a JP twitter guy said: Index ads, Index, voice actors, Index 1 - 2 OP = heavy object...

Oh well. But yeah, new works take a bit of priority. At least there's some announcement to look forward to next year.
Old 2014-10-05, 13:13   Link #2768
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
At least there's some announcement to look forward to next year.
Yeah i'm really looking forward to a Zashiki Warashi anime.
Old 2014-10-05, 13:19   Link #2769
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellen View Post
Yeah i'm really looking forward to a Zashiki Warashi anime.
It's gonna be the cell straps!
Old 2014-10-05, 14:33   Link #2770
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Miki is just the editor and public face for the company, the creation of Animes doesn't fall on him solely- It's a decision made by a bunch of middle age men with suits in a boardroom above him.
Is it normal that I read ''bathroom'' here?
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
Old 2014-10-05, 14:36   Link #2771
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
No! Not at all . Although it is hilarious.
Old 2014-10-05, 16:09   Link #2772
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
No. It really isn't.I can't understand why you would
Old 2014-10-05, 17:16   Link #2773
Callum18
Fukou da

The next Dengeki Festival is in March right?

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Old 2014-10-05, 17:50   Link #2774
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
The next Dengeki Festival is in March right?
Yep. That's what Miki was alluding to.
Old 2014-10-05, 18:22   Link #2775
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Let's hold out till then.

Miki is Miki. ASCII is ASCII. Index III is non-existant.

I look forward to the Heavy Object Anime to keep me distracted for at least another year on the matter.
Old 2014-10-05, 19:00   Link #2776
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Let's hold out till then.

Miki is Miki. ASCII is ASCII. Index III is non-existant.

I look forward to the Heavy Object Anime to keep me distracted for at least another year on the matter.
I just hope that this announcement isn't blood sign. That's guaranteed anyway at this point after seeing how godly it is. But I suppose they couldn't have already set up that series' anime adaptation (probably... though it already got some VA's in the best of 10 years trailer). Though after thinking about it, there wouldn't be enough content by March so that isn't a worry anyway.

I'll hope for something good. March it is.
Old 2014-10-05, 19:02   Link #2777
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I'd rather see Clockwork Planet get an anime than Blood-Sign (if we are unrestrictedly looking at LN series that have less than 3 volumes released).

But I feel the same.
Old 2014-10-05, 19:14   Link #2778
Callum18
Fukou da

Quote:
Yep. That's what Miki was alluding to.
It's starting to add up now.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but as anyone thought about this: What if Index III and HO were both in the works around the same time? What if Index III was going to be the original 10th announcement but, was change to HO at the very last minute (Around AUG-SEPT time). It would make a lot of sense if you think about it.

1: By swapping the 2 around, HO now will now fair a lot better now, then it would have if Index III had been the 10th announcment.

2: By doing this swap, it would test once and for all. If the fans want Index III for sure. I think we did pass there test in the end.

3: It would also test how well NT11 will sell now. If it does well, they will use Index III has a way to hype up sells for NT12. If NT11 flops due to backlash form the fans, they could use Index III as a way to pull them back in. Its win-win for them!

4: It also explain why this 11th announcment seems so random and last minute now.

5: March is the 3rd month of the year. Put 2 and 2 together.

Also, I am very sorry about my last post being angry. I have only had 4 1/2 hours sleep, had a migraine, felt sick and was heartbroken and upset by the news.3

Now that my migraine is gone, had a nap and some food. I am feeling a lot more better now. Yes, am still mad at them for what they did. But, am still going to try and hope for the best (:. I am putting my very last bit of hope and my love for the series on this 11th announcment in March.

I also would like to give ACertainStark and everyone a big bro hug (: *hugs* (no homo btw).

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Old 2014-10-05, 21:24   Link #2779
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
It's starting to add up now.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but as anyone thought about this: What if Index III and HO were both in the works around the same time? What if Index III was going to be the original 10th announcement but, was change to HO at the very last minute (Around AUG-SEPT time). It would make a lot of sense if you think about it.

1: By swapping the 2 around, HO now will now fair a lot better now, then it would have if Index III had been the 10th announcment.

2: By doing this swap, it would test once and for all. If the fans want Index III for sure. I think we did pass there test in the end.

3: It would also test how well NT11 will sell now. If it does well, they will use Index III has a way to hype up sells for NT12. If NT11 flops due to backlash form the fans, they could use Index III as a way to pull them back in. Its win-win for them!

4: It also explain why this 11th announcment seems so random and last minute now.

5: March is the 3rd month of the year. Put 2 and 2 together.

Also, I am very sorry about my last post being angry. I have only had 4 1/2 hours sleep, had a migraine, felt sick and was heartbroken and upset by the news.3

Now that my migraine is gone, had a nap and some food. I am feeling a lot more better now. Yes, am still mad at them for what they did. But, am still going to try and hope for the best (:. I am putting my very last bit of hope and my love for the series on this 11th announcment in March.

I also would like to give ACertainStark and everyone a big bro hug (: *hugs* (no homo btw).
While I still believe this idea to be a stretch. It could very well be true, and it would be very interesting if it were true. Though the part about March being the third month of the year seems a little BSey.

Though I will say that there are other Index announcements still being granted throughout the year to fill the gap until March. But I'm not believing it that easily, though it would really be interesting in hindsight.

On another note: the part about giving HO popularity and awareness is certainly true. They made HO HATED and therefore known throughout the world. If they did that on purpose, then they should be called geniuses. I'm still hesitant to accept that so easily, though.
Old 2014-10-05, 22:36   Link #2780
tsunade666

-_- people I'll break that illusions of yours.

Index III is still not in production. Earliest is probably 2016. Next year is HO.

Tags
fantasy, science fiction, shounen