4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.72%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-10-04, 13:28   Link #221
Zero Gravity
~

Yeah but does it cause her to shake uncontrollably and move exaggeratedly? (I don't honestly know, I've never dealt with that kind of thing.)

I guess it's possible. The links that mention it also seem to be in question/ suggestion format though, so either these people have yet to see the movie, or they've seen the movie and they don't even know.

In which case, dammit Sunrise's cliffhangers.
Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 12:30   Link #222
rinichan

Poor Lulu.... I mean Julius....
Spoiler:
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 16:50   Link #223
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
Spoiler:
If that really is him, and as such, he gets that abuse, I'll be seriously tempted to debase via fanfic a Jerk Sue with Leather Pants from another franchise/fandom. #sourgrapes
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 17:35   Link #224
Kusaja

Don't see what's so bad about that picture. It matches the previous descriptions.

"Abuse" also seems like too strong of a term for a guy who's just sitting down holding his face and asking for water.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 17:46   Link #225
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Don't see what's so bad about that picture. It matches the previous descriptions.

"Abuse" also seems like too strong of a term for a guy who's just sitting down holding his face and asking for water.
If it is Lelouch, he is suffering character abuse by having his memories altered into the type of thing he's against. Not to mention the implications as observed over the past page that Suzaku may be using him as his personal chew toy.
Old 2013-10-12, 18:20   Link #226
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
If it is Lelouch, he is suffering character abuse by having his memories altered into the type of thing he's against. Not to mention the implications as observed over the past page that Suzaku may be using him as his personal chew toy.
That's all retroactive and abstract. Julius himself shouldn't realize something is wrong. The known facts about the "abuse" make it seem rather mild. Suzaku has only given him an annoyed look and left his requests unattended for a while. It's not like he's being physically tortured or whatever. He's in good enough health to meet people right after arriving.
Old 2013-10-12, 22:12   Link #227
azul120

Quote:
That's all retroactive and abstract. Julius himself shouldn't realize something is wrong. The known facts about the "abuse" make it seem rather mild. Suzaku has only given him an annoyed look and left his requests unattended for a while. It's not like he's being physically tortured or whatever. He's in good enough health to meet people right after arriving.
It may be retroactive, but it still adds to the character abuse toll Lelouch ends up having taken.
Old 2013-10-15, 05:37   Link #228
MasterVampire

Is episode 2 subbed anywhere?
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 10:16   Link #229
gordol
Banned

PSN release 10/19!
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 10:51   Link #230
Blackmambauk

awesome, shouldn't take someone or a group of people long to translate it, if they can get a copy of it form there, but then again it was very quick the first episode got translated so.

Thanks Gordol, your posts are always very helpful and welcoming, what would this forum do without you. Where do you get your info?
Blackmambauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 11:08   Link #231
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmambauk View Post
awesome, shouldn't take someone or a group of people long to translate it, if they can get a copy of it form there, but then again it was very quick the first episode got translated so.

Thanks Gordol, your posts are always very helpful and welcoming, what would this forum do without you. Where do you get your info?
it's hard being a good poster in a sea of autistic shitposters, but I try to do my best

http://commu.jp.playstation.com/blog...codegeass.html
Old 2013-10-15, 16:52   Link #232
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Interesting poster, gordol. It could be just me, but is that the image they're using for the OST CDs/download/however OSTs are bought these days?
Quote:
but I try to do my best
And we appreciate it.
Quote:
I have seen nothing at this time.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 09:31   Link #233
gordol
Banned

BD on 12/25!
Old 2013-10-16, 11:05   Link #234
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for the heads up, gordol! Just pre-ordered it. A nice Christmas gift for myself.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 14:56   Link #235
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
It will be release on PSN on 19th of October and on BD\DVD on 25th of December - how can it possibly be subbed anywhere yet? -_-'
Old 2013-10-16, 23:32   Link #236
Zero Gravity
~

Quote:
He's in good enough health to meet people right after arriving.
Or he

Spoiler for Things:
Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 00:06   Link #237
Kusaja

Yeah, well...we're apparently days away from being able to answer that question a tiny little bit better....and an unspecified number of months from knowing anything for sure.
Old 2013-10-17, 06:43   Link #238
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I'm still perplexed.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 22:38   Link #239
Masurao45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
Spoiler:
Based on that picture, looks like Julius is suffering pain just like Rau and Rey in Seed. I wonder if the concept of the C.C drug does apply to LoR from NoN. NoN's Rolo I remember did have problems too before his death and there's a strong hint that Julius could die. I wanna see if he really is taking medication to sustain his health if he was experimented. Plus what I said should explore the mysteries of the Geass Order in LoR because they were trashed during the main storyline and not a lot was yet revealed except for V.V., members, Charles, C.C., Rolo, Bartley, and Jeremiah. They expanded it in NoN though but I wish they could expand them further if movie is a sequel because there's a strong chance that there are surviving members and are rebuilding their organization elsewhere. The members of the Order did say that there's another location in E.U. and I wonder if Akito the Exiled is going to show that? Shin's geass, Shin is strongly hinted to be from the Order. I assume that there are other members of the order who are part of the Britannian military as well.
Masurao45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 20:08   Link #240
gordol
Banned

Already up on PSN store!

Have some Lancelot

and some Leila