AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 05:36   Link #10381
Eratas123

@ Hawke - It's just that she exhibits signs of one in the story you have: Disregard of authority, willing to steal or hack to get what she wants, mad scientist tendencies and a constant snarker. She looks like a type 2 (Snark knight) anti-hero so far, and that's not counting what Meister said about her. Tony was more of a type 3 (Good is not nice) in his appearances.

@ Senpai - I'll just have her say the reason's personal in Shadow. It's not like anyone has the guts to force her to spill or anything. Though that'll start rumors, she probably wouldn't care and neither does Irish. Utsuho and kanzashi are gonna have headache's though

Charles gender bends in yours but she's still a female in Shadow. The explanation is the lack of time they had and they couldn't afford to have her recuperate for months after the operation. I still need to know if she can justify it as an injury or not since I've seen hard bandages before.
Old 2011-11-29, 05:37   Link #10382
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I've been seeing a trend of male characters in the ISverse hatin' on women... But has there been any named female character that resents men, Canon or Fanfic-wise?
Old 2011-11-29, 05:40   Link #10383
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I've been seeing a trend of male characters in the ISverse hatin' on women... But has there been any named female character that resents men, Canon or Fanfic-wise?
Mostly fanfic, we have several female OC (I myself has one, Meister had PLENTY), aside from PT members of course.

EDIT: Cecilia and Rin, the first is resentment and the second is feeling of superiority
Old 2011-11-29, 05:42   Link #10384
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Well, Ange didn't go through the same thing her dad did, so she's still got a lot of growing up to do. If you recall, Tony wasn't exactly an angel before his accident (depending on which version you're using--Ultimate, classic, movie, animated, etc).

One other thing: Ange is generally disinterested in guys. Her interest in Ichika doesn't come easy, definitely...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 05:49   Link #10385
Eratas123

@ Stratos and Senpai - I thought of Irish's concept before I knew of Jak's OC's. Besdes, Irish doesn't hate women, he hates IS pilots. You don't see him acting like a misogynistic bastard in the story and he says males would be no better than the females if they were the pilots.

Besides, only Jak's OC's seem to hate women in general and they have excuses.

EDIT: Only Cecilia shows signs of this in the story. Females in canon seem to think of their superiority casually as seen when Ichika asked Cecilia about the Handicap.

@ Hawke - Most female OC's are disinterested in guys Pretty funny considering this is a harem series.
Old 2011-11-29, 05:52   Link #10386
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Ange's is a special case. Electra complex....

Ange: "SHUT UP!" (Blushes)
Old 2011-11-29, 05:54   Link #10387
Eratas123

@ Hawke - Which she hopefully outgrows at some point in the story. Those kinds of things never end up well

What's her physical appearance anyway?
Old 2011-11-29, 05:56   Link #10388
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What's her physical appearance anyway?
- ...I thought I previously posted pics of a figure that I think is perfect for her....
Old 2011-11-29, 05:56   Link #10389
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Mostly fanfic, we have several female OC (I myself has one, Meister had PLENTY), aside from PT members of course.

EDIT: Cecilia and Rin, the first is resentment and the second is feeling of superiority
Ah yes! I totally forgot about PT...

Thinking of coming up with another OC that resents Inami's position as an instructor in the ISA... but I'll have to think about it.

As of now, while the story is set to be Tsurugi's arc...

Spoiler for Stuff:
Old 2011-11-29, 05:56   Link #10390
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
EDIT: Only Cecilia shows signs of this in the story. Females in canon seem to think of their superiority casually as seen when Ichika asked Cecilia about the Handicap.
Ichika asked Cecilia if SHE wanted a handicap (that is, Ichika is planning to go lenient at her), hence why she's pissed.

Rin also definitely look down at guys (except Ichika, cos y'now...he's special ), she doesn't share Cecilia's resentment however.

@Stratos:

While that may work, it makes not much sense considering Ichika is a stated as I.S.A. STUDENT. Inami does not, they have no excuse using Ichika as reasoning. But of course, ultrafeminist doesn't need to be reasonable cos we portray them as 'evil'.
Old 2011-11-29, 06:01   Link #10391
Eratas123

@ Hawke - My internet was probably too slow for me to see that day

@ Senpai - Huh? I've never seen Rin act like that, where did you? Nad don't say Dan, he's the butt monkey and everyone treats him like that.

@ Stratos - Students wouldn't hate on him, though they'll probably comment that it's really odd. Or are you planning to make your own feminist group? Because if that's the case, they should be hating on Ichika too.
Old 2011-11-29, 06:03   Link #10392
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Huh? I've never seen Rin act like that, where did you? Nad don't say Dan, he's the butt monkey and everyone treats him like that.
Read her monologue prior to her introduction scene in Novel.
Old 2011-11-29, 06:06   Link #10393
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
@ Hawke - My internet was probably too slow for me to see that day
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1EFM56MWvz.../s1600/111.jpg
Old 2011-11-29, 06:08   Link #10394
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
I want that Dendrobium-tan (behind Ange) <3
Old 2011-11-29, 06:09   Link #10395
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Yup, now I see it. Though it's also focused on "adults who flaunt their authority" among other things.

Quote:
To be honest, seeing adults many times her age kneeling down and begging her stirs a good feeling.

For her, who has always hated 'adults who flaunt on their seniority', today's society could be described as `comfortable´.

"Men's muscle power is just a kid's act, a lady's IS is the real justice'. She was happy about this as well, because she had always been a girl who hated 'kids who who are full of themselves just because they're males'.
New rival for Irish Oh, the potential

@ Hawke - Now I see, she doesn't look like her dad or mom though
Old 2011-11-29, 06:12   Link #10396
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

It's never revealed who Ange's mom is, but it's sure not her Auntie Pep!
Old 2011-11-29, 06:13   Link #10397
Eratas123

@ Hawke - I don't know any Marvel or DC heroes that have purple hair though.
Old 2011-11-29, 06:14   Link #10398
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@Stratos:

While that may work, it makes not much sense considering Ichika is a stated as I.S.A. STUDENT. Inami does not, they have no excuse using Ichika as reasoning. But of course, ultrafeminist doesn't need to be reasonable cos we portray them as 'evil'.
I see your point. Still, I just thought that while the students in ISA are generally sociable, I just can't help but that think for that one or two students that harbors great hatred in having a male for an instructor.

Spoiler for Stuff:

Quote:
@ Stratos - Students wouldn't hate on him, though they'll probably comment that it's really odd. Or are you planning to make your own feminist group? Because if that's the case, they should be hating on Ichika too.
Not exactly feminist... Let's just say they prefer Ichika due to him piloting an IS and thinking that Inami(and the non-IS Minerva) is nothing but a fake copy of him.
Old 2011-11-29, 06:18   Link #10399
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Which adds some moral grayness to the situation. I'm interested to see if you'll go with the "lectures her about her mistakes" route that most people take in stories like this or go for something unique. Same applies in Shadow, good thing Irish is an anti-hero and doesn't care about reasoning.

Going to a hotel, I'll see if I can log on or not.

Ja ne!
Old 2011-11-29, 06:22   Link #10400
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Ange

Miss Stark, you forgot to calculate the needs for additional actuator, suspension and gyro-stabilizer and adjust them to compensate with increased thrust and mass...

*CRASH*

Like I said
Karon: *raises palm* Vent One, 10% output--

*shoots backwards through the hangar door, then crash*

Riz: ANGE?!

Ange: I know I set the inertia canceller to turn off while firing a repulsor blast, but that was not supposed to happen...

*giggling from outside*

Karon: That was AWESOME!!

Ange: *shrugs* At least she liked it...

Quote:
@ Meistah - Karon and Ange get along well, don't they
Oh yes. Ange just builds 'em and Karon just wrecks 'em.

Quote:
Well, Ange didn't go through the same thing her dad did, so she's still got a lot of growing up to do. If you recall, Tony wasn't exactly an angel before his accident (depending on which version you're using--Ultimate, classic, movie, animated, etc).

One other thing: Ange is generally disinterested in guys. Her interest in Ichika doesn't come easy, definitely...
Yup that's why I'm working on after she joins, what's she like and how she'd fit in.

All that about Rachel and Ange was a future plot point. Her interest in Ichika doesn't come easy, in fact, it might not even be the whole point of her kidnapping Ichika, but rather in drawing out a certain someone.

Though I'd just write on about this short because its good WAFFy crack for once. IKaron is quite a lot of drama from me.

Quote:
Ange's is a special case. Electra complex....

Ange: "SHUT UP!" (Blushes)
It happens.

Quote:
Quote:
I want that Dendrobium-tan (behind Ange) <3
That's the Vandam Joaquim Orchiris.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest