AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-22, 21:35   Link #17261
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Awww......
I thought you guys where talking about a new doujin. Oh well back to bashing DmC on another thread.
Old 2010-09-22, 21:46   Link #17262
khprincessh

Question moka and tsukune

PEOPLE PLZ ANWER MY Q:
OK WHEN moka drinks tsukunes blood dosent he get weak?(he is losing blood)
and when moka lived in that castle where did the family get blood from?
Old 2010-09-22, 21:48   Link #17263
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Originally, yes, Tsukune got weak when Moka drank his blood, though as time went on, he was able to withstand it far easier

and as for the castle... well, that's an answer we'll never have. Though I suspect they may have either drank it from blood packets (which is usually what happens in modern-day vampire stories), or they could be drinking tomato juice

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 21:55   Link #17264
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, Transfusion packs or Tomato juice (the alternative to blood) would be the modern day vampires source of food.
Old 2010-09-22, 21:57   Link #17265
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Which reminded me of Tsukune saying. You only want me for food Moka-san *sob* in season1 manga. Kurumu introduction when he was charmed.
Old 2010-09-22, 22:00   Link #17266
Johnny
Working the bags...

Can you blame her though? Tsukune was her first live walking blood bank...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 22:00   Link #17267
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Which reminded me of Tsukune saying. You only want me for food Moka-san *sob* in season1 manga. Kurumu introduction when he was charmed.
Id be Moka-chans source of food any day weather it be "red" or "white" blood, im there, i think it would be epic to have your blood sucked by a vampire
Old 2010-09-22, 22:47   Link #17268
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Originally, yes, Tsukune got weak when Moka drank his blood, though as time went on, he was able to withstand it far easier

and as for the castle... well, that's an answer we'll never have. Though I suspect they may have either drank it from blood packets (which is usually what happens in modern-day vampire stories), or they could be drinking tomato juice
Or they take it from livestock, or yes, they have their own blood supply, but I was thinking it'd be in cold storage in the form of wine cellars (unrealistic as it is) instead of blood packets.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 22:55   Link #17269
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Id be Moka-chans source of food any day weather it be "red" or "white" blood, im there, i think it would be epic to have your blood sucked by a vampire
You made my day man!

Makes me wish that the next chapter comes out soon.
Old 2010-09-22, 23:02   Link #17270
Tachibana
タチバナ

It won't be long we will probably be seeing the raws sometime near the end of next week, just a little longer guys
Old 2010-09-22, 23:10   Link #17271
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Being sucked by Ura-chan...*shivers* ...
Old 2010-09-22, 23:17   Link #17272
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Who wouldn't want to be I'd willingly let her and Omote snack on me anytime they need a nibble.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 23:56   Link #17273
Chris38

Since we are already taking about Moka sucking Tsukune's white red blood,
I think that the reason why Tsukune isn't weakened when Moka takes his white red blood away, is because ... as a human - Shinso vampire hybrid, Tsukune has a lot more endurance, then when he still was a "normal" human.

His risen endurance is probably something that would allow him to keep up with Moka when she starts sucking his "white blood" using ... um, other things then her mouth

Though technically Tsukune still should be weakened by Moka sucking red blood out of him ... since it's the source of power that vampires use to fight ... but, so far we hadn't seen Moka sucking Tsukune's white red blood shortly before Tsukune goes to battle ... so there is no way, for us to verify, if Tsukune's vampire abilities weaken, after Moka takes blood from him ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 00:36   Link #17274
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
*headdesk*

and here goes the perversion again... you people are sick. Yet I can't help but like it

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 00:56   Link #17275
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Gets my vote any day. On days that I wish I had a woman to keep me company I just have to voice my unfulfilled needs to the whole world. Its just human nature, or any creature for that matter... probably why wolves howl at the moon, because they don't have a mate to put out to them.
Old 2010-09-23, 01:20   Link #17276
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
*headdesk*

and here goes the perversion again... you people are sick. Yet I can't help but like it
Says the man who has an image from Tsukune's wet dream for his avatar. XDDD
And considering that Ura hasn't taken any of Tsukune's blood during the entire time the seal's been unlocked - it does raise a few serious points.

She doesn't kneed Tsukune's blood to survive, she just likes it. She has also never taken his blood during a battle, where it might be advantageous to do so. Just what would happen if she did take Tsukune's blood durin a fight - would she power up?
Old 2010-09-23, 02:22   Link #17277
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Says the man who has an image from Tsukune's wet dream for his avatar. XDDD
And considering that Ura hasn't taken any of Tsukune's blood during the entire time the seal's been unlocked - it does raise a few serious points.

She doesn't kneed Tsukune's blood to survive, she just likes it. She has also never taken his blood during a battle, where it might be advantageous to do so. Just what would happen if she did take Tsukune's blood durin a fight - would she power up?
I agree that Inner Moka not taking any blood from Tsukune for so long, does indeed rise a few questions in mind ... but it's probably because she has got into that time of the month ... after all I remember from the first season that Outer Moka said that vampires have periodical periods ... when their urge to drink blood awaken ... well, after I looked through the first season, Outer Moka said: (R+V Season I, chapter 27, page 41)

Quote:
No ... just staying by you're side ... my control is waning ... every month their will be a few days like this ...
... which, probably means that currently, Moka isn't in that period ... yet, or that, Inner Moka has better control over her urges ... compared to Outer Moka

On the matter of Inner Moka taking blood from Tsukune during battles ... I also think that she would become a little stronger doing something like that ... but at the cost of Tsukune becoming a little weaker ... which would put him at a disadvantage ... and I think that Inner Moka is well aware of that, which is way, she won't do something like that, since she doesn't want to risk Tsukune's life ... even when it might help her in defeating her enemy ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-23 at 03:01.
Old 2010-09-23, 03:19   Link #17278
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
To be accurate, Ura-Moka has never taken blood from Tsukune, only given it. So far she's been exceptional in not letting his scent get to her, but I think sometime in the future we will see her finally crack in that way and then she'll be wanting him for his tasty blood, but I wonder what she'd say after, if she'd compliment him, or just be her hard-ass self and just shrug off any thanks or whatever.
Old 2010-09-23, 03:43   Link #17279
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
To be accurate, Ura-Moka has never taken blood from Tsukune, only given it. So far she's been exceptional in not letting his scent get to her, but I think sometime in the future we will see her finally crack in that way and then she'll be wanting him for his tasty blood, but I wonder what she'd say after, if she'd compliment him, or just be her hard-ass self and just shrug off any thanks or whatever.
That's true ... but Inner Moka hasn't been out for such a long time as in the current arc ... before, and in the previous chapter's, she has been mostly summoned to fight someone, which isn't a good time, to do something like sucking blood ... truthfully the current arc is .. so far, the only arc ... where Inner Moka has a opportunity to succumb to her vampiric desires, though based on what the current situation in the Wong family mansion is ... again, the situation doesn't allow Inner Moka to try to suck Tsukune's blood ... though it might happen after the battle with Akua ends ... depending on how the situation with the seal is going to be resolved.
Old 2010-09-23, 05:30   Link #17280
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No one misses outer

Only Ura

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire