Notices

Old 2009-04-15, 09:43   Link #881
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTGT View Post
@Flo
Awwwwww..... so cute. I really enjoy those "offspring" fanarts. ^^

But who could be the person in the back? Nora?
Looks kind of like Nora I guess.

Probably an older child of Lawrence and Horo's considering the hair color is similar to some of the other children and Lawrence.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 09:47   Link #882
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Looks kind of like Nora I guess.

Probably an older child of Welkin and Horo's considering the hair color is similar to some of the other children and Welkin.
Ah, do you mean Lawrence? I could've sworn that Welkin was in VC, although there is a resemblance...
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 09:49   Link #883
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Ah, do you mean Lawrence? I could've sworn that Welkin was in VC, although there is a resemblance...
I just came from the VC thread and Welkin looks somewhat similar to Lawrence so I guess I mixed them up. But yes I do mean Lawrence.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 04:25   Link #884
Lightly_Toasted

Guido, I love your avatar, does anyone know if there's anyway to make that into a sprays for TF2. OR could someone do it?
http://www.teamfortress2fort.com/for...xdll-3556.aspx
theres the guide on it, I would do it but I am on a Mac which does not let me run VTFedit, if anyone knows how to do it and could turn Tobi's avatar into an animated spray that would be amazing and I would forever be in your debt. But you don't have to, I'm just asking.....
Lightly_Toasted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 16:31   Link #885
Lightly_Toasted

Sorry for Duble post, I don't think I linked this one yet though. I got bored so I made a Campaign poster for Horo after I found out the bad news about Obama's Victory...
Old 2009-05-03, 19:35   Link #886
Starburst
Horo♥

Creative... but having just watchined Schindler's List for the first time recently, I've had to stop with the Nazi jokes directed at my boss. I just can't do it anymore.
Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 21:53   Link #887
Lightly_Toasted

I have plenty of jewish friends myself, so I am careful with the jokes, but with that picture I associate it more with the Nazi Facsim rather than the genocide. As in the Authoritarianism, Nationalistic, and Authoritarian aspects of Nazism. People seem to always associate the Nazis with the holocaust, which while makes sense, makes people try to be to PC about the topic.

Also remember Stalin killed just as many, if not more people than did Hitler in the KGB purges. many seem to forget this.

Anyway enough being off topic my olny point is that you can still have a laugh at the picture as its not pointing out the super taboo aspects of Nazi Germany.
Old 2009-05-04, 06:25   Link #888
FTGT

I laughed although (or maybe because) Im german. I would follow her blindly. *Thumbs up* ^^
FTGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 11:54   Link #889
Mr. L
Horo background hunter

I'm looking for ecchi backgrounds of Horo. Halp plz
Mr. L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 14:13   Link #890
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightly_Toasted View Post
I have plenty of jewish friends myself, so I am careful with the jokes, but with that picture I associate it more with the Nazi Facsim rather than the genocide. As in the Authoritarianism, Nationalistic, and Authoritarian aspects of Nazism. People seem to always associate the Nazis with the holocaust, which while makes sense, makes people try to be to PC about the topic.

Also remember Stalin killed just as many, if not more people than did Hitler in the KGB purges. many seem to forget this.

Anyway enough being off topic my olny point is that you can still have a laugh at the picture as its not pointing out the super taboo aspects of Nazi Germany.
Aye, its rather sad the Nazis have been reduced to a soundbite for many people (oh, Nazis -- holocaust, right?). All aspects of the Nazis should be required study in schools--> "fascism - how to spot the trend, how to avoid, why it is appealing to some, when to stomp on it".
Old 2009-06-08, 18:39   Link #891
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. L View Post
I'm looking for ecchi backgrounds of Horo. Halp plz
Wow, you're pretty straightforward.
Old 2009-06-08, 18:48   Link #892
Mr. L
Horo background hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Wow, you're pretty straightforward.
Well what else am I gonna do?
Old 2009-06-09, 14:45   Link #893
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Gelbooru, Danbooru, troll /a/, Googe imagesearch, etc..

There's plenty you can do. Don't be lazy, Mr. 18 Years Old.
Old 2009-06-09, 17:55   Link #894
Mr. L
Horo background hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post
Gelbooru, Danbooru, troll /a/, Googe imagesearch, etc..

There's plenty you can do. Don't be lazy, Mr. 18 Years Old.
Oh trust me, I have looked.

And at least I'm honest about my age. What's wrong with being 18? I'm young and in the prime of my life... what about you?
Old 2009-06-09, 21:08   Link #895
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Oh trust me, I have looked.

And at least I'm honest about my age. What's wrong with being 18? I'm young and in the prime of my life... what about you?
Jumping to the defensive fast there.... o.O
You didn't say you'd done any looking at all in your first post.
I think the implication is simply that you're old enough to know how to search rather than "have someone else do your homework for you". Some people spend more energy asking for help than it would take just to do it

So, *have* you looked on those sites? If Danbooru doesn't have it, there's a good chance it doesn't exist. I've seen some x-rated doujinshi out there but no explicit wallpapers. Mostly fully dressed Horo or 'simply naked' cheesecake Horo.
Old 2009-06-09, 21:59   Link #896
Mr. L
Horo background hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Jumping to the defensive fast there.... o.O
You didn't say you'd done any looking at all in your first post.
I think the implication is simply that you're old enough to know how to search rather than "have someone else do your homework for you". Some people spend more energy asking for help than it would take just to do it

So, *have* you looked on those sites? If Danbooru doesn't have it, there's a good chance it doesn't exist. I've seen some x-rated doujinshi out there but no explicit wallpapers. Mostly fully dressed Horo or 'simply naked' cheesecake Horo.
I appreciate your answer far more than his. Thank you. To tell the truth I didn't know that danbooru existed so thankies for that information. That's what I was looking for, a little push in the right direction. But instead I got yelled at by someone who thinks that age is everything.
Old 2009-06-09, 23:39   Link #897
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

I wouldn't call that yelling...
Old 2009-06-10, 00:33   Link #898
Lightly_Toasted

Quote:
I appreciate your answer far more than his. Thank you. To tell the truth I didn't know that danbooru existed so thankies for that information. That's what I was looking for, a little push in the right direction. But instead I got yelled at by someone who thinks that age is everything.
RULE 32! ITS NOT HARD FIND HORO YOURSELF!

Honestly it's not difficult as most pictures of Horo which aren't cute can almost be defined as Ecchi. If your looking for hardcore stuff get back to 4Chan.

See easy, first post that comes up is more or less Ecchi, so before you come trolling on our forums making demands please do a little background research, I did that pic in 1 minute.
Old 2009-06-10, 03:01   Link #899
salv87
Can't think of a title^_^

on the screen shot Lightly_Toasted posted, the second and second from the last seen pic have been on my d-top as waslpapers for quite some time ^_^
"did you mean: Horror wallpapers"

Last edited by salv87; 2009-06-10 at 04:14.
salv87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 06:19   Link #900
Mr. L
Horo background hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by salv87 View Post
on the screen shot Lightly_Toasted posted, the second and second from the last seen pic have been on my d-top as waslpapers for quite some time ^_^
"did you mean: Horror wallpapers"
Lol. Also I have looked, and have quite the collection. I just thought that maybe you guys would be willing to extend my collection. Thanks for the help though. I appreciate the generosity.

Tags
images