Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-23, 18:58   Link #141
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
From what I watched and read, I love the strategist girl. My favourite, personally.
Are you talking about the tactician Niwa Nagahide who rates comments from a scale or the General Shibata Katsuie who have armor that shows her breasts bouncing up and down? Both are strategists on their own rights.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 18:58   Link #142
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

I find her nice but I also like Katsuie too
Old 2012-07-23, 19:00   Link #143
Athena
The Power of One

I was talking about Niwa. Hope we see more action from her.
Old 2012-07-23, 19:11   Link #144
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I was talking about Niwa. Hope we see more action from her.
Niwa strikes me as one of those girls that wouldn't fall for anyone

Katsuie on the other hand probably has her boobs fondled every other chapter

Unconventionally, I have my eye on the evil Mamiko Noto character
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 19:24   Link #145
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The thing that strikes me about Oda Nobuna no Yabou is that all the characters that are being voice are all experience in the anime industry. The anime is carefully and well done and follows the Light Novel to a good degree. The biggest anime surprise of the summer I think.
Old 2012-07-23, 20:05   Link #146
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Well, at least one girl is aggressive towards our Monkey:

Spoiler for Spoilers, NSFW:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-23, 20:34   Link #147
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 20:42   Link #148
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The anime is carefully and well done and follows the Light Novel to a good degree.
I'll need to re-check it, but I'm very not sure about that.

Edit: Quickly went through it. Beginning was cut, the dog's exile was cut and the anime inserted the blue-haired dude to make up for it. Oh well, I don't know if something similar happen later in the series, but if not, then that was probably the most unecessary part of these 3 eps.

Last edited by Athena; 2012-07-23 at 20:54.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 21:08   Link #149
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Spoiler:
True, but most likely it is not going to end the tragic way. I got a soft spot for the female Akechi Mitsuhide.
Quote:
I'll need to re-check it, but I'm very not sure about that.

Edit: Quickly went through it. Beginning was cut, the dog's exile was cut and the anime inserted the blue-haired dude to make up for it. Oh well, I don't know if something similar happen later in the series, but if not, then that was probably the most unecessary part of these 3 eps.
I knew it wasn't going to be perfect replicate of the Light Novel. There is no way to do that, with the huge amount of information. They follow the Light Novel faithfully so far, although they cut some parts out. It follows it to a good degree and it is very entertaining. Good cue on music on parts that were needed, enhancing the Drama and the suspense.
Old 2012-07-23, 21:20   Link #150
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I knew it wasn't going to be perfect replicate of the Light Novel. There is no way to do that, with the huge amount of information. They follow the Light Novel faithfully so far, although they cut some parts out. It follows it to a good degree and it is very entertaining. Good cue on music on parts that were needed, enhancing the Drama and the suspense.
They've rearranged the sequence of events and retold some other parts.

The part where Sagara was sent to buy rice wasn't because of Nobuna's brother I believe, though the Anime did well weaving the two together. Then the marriage proposal stuff came after rescuing the Viper and was in the second volume.

On a side note, I was surprised that they left out Goemon's Lolicon followers... No exaggeration, they pretty much worship her

EDIT: lol no nevermind, just me tripping...
Old 2012-07-23, 21:25   Link #151
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
They've rearranged the sequence of events and retold some other parts.

The part where Sagara was sent to buy rice wasn't because of Nobuna's brother I believe, though the Anime did well weaving the two together. Then the marriage proposal stuff came after rescuing the Viper and was in the second volume.

On a side note, I was surprised that they left out Goemon's Lolicon followers... No exaggeration, they pretty much worship her

They left out something about Sagara's knowledge not being applied in this world, something about a mountain/hill... That part I can't read...
Hahaha well like I said, although they didn't do it exactly they didn't change it too much. At least it was good to watch and entertaining. Can't say the same for another Light Novel I loved reading, that was a rush anime (Campione). Goemon's Lolicon followers...........I don't know why but this statement makes want me to read the Light Novel even more.
Old 2012-07-23, 21:29   Link #152
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Goemon's Lolicon followers...........I don't know why but this statement makes want me to read the Light Novel even more.
I know people throw around that term like free candy but I swear to you those guys are honest-to-god lolicons
Old 2012-07-23, 21:35   Link #153
Athena
The Power of One

Yeah, well, Goemon is freaking cute. Minds me that Sagara might be a lolicon after all, since he lives with the dog, Goemon (whom I'll call the Loli-ninja if I ever forget her name) and Nene. It reminds me that Nobuna trilled Sagara at the end of V1, and that the later one molested someone. Oh well, small details.

Reading volume 2 right now. But so far, I don't think that ecchi would be a category in which this series belong too. This contains approx the same amount as many other series such as Hidan no Aria. The ecchi moments are much more concentrated on a few lines here and there, but it's note something that puts this LN in the "ecchi category".

And there's nothing to compare between this and DxD, in case some are still wondering. Totally different series.
Old 2012-07-23, 21:42   Link #154
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yeah, well, Goemon is freaking cute. Minds me that Sagara might be a lolicon after all, since he lives with the dog, Goemon (whom I'll call the Loli-ninja if I ever forget her name) and Nene. It reminds me that Nobuna trilled Sagara at the end of V1, and that the later one molested someone. Oh well, small details.
Oh that's right, Inochiyo ran away or something right? I was caught offguard when I read that part in the volume.

But Sagara made it clear that he doesn't like little girls Even though his personal guards consist of little girls

Quote:
Reading volume 2 right now. But so far, I don't think that ecchi would be a category in which this series belong too. This contains approx the same amount as many other series such as Hidan no Aria. The ecchi moments are much more concentrated on a few lines here and there, but it's note something that puts this LN in the "ecchi category".

And there's nothing to compare between this and DxD, in case some are still wondering. Totally different series.
It's hard to draw the lines though as it's pretty much a subjective measurement.

How much is too much ecchi ?
Old 2012-07-23, 21:48   Link #155
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Oh that's right, Inochiyo ran away or something right? I was caught offguard when I read that part in the volume.

But Sagara made it clear that he doesn't like little girls Even though his personal guards consist of little girls

It's hard to draw the lines though as it's pretty much a subjective measurement.

How much is too much ecchi ?
As long as it doesn't involves the home run of the "4 bases of love" then there is no limit. Overall, I think knowing there are some craziness makes people excited for the Light Novel.
Old 2012-07-23, 22:13   Link #156
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Another thing, does Nobuna feel alot more TSUN in Light Novel?

To be exact, her tsun scenes seem longer in the LN.
Old 2012-07-23, 22:49   Link #157
whsie

Quote:
Another thing, does Nobuna feel alot more TSUN in Light Novel?

To be exact, her tsun scenes seem longer in the LN.
She is a bit of trundere, but not anywhere as bad as the true tsunderes compared to the other series. Louis in ZnT for example is about 10-20X more tsundere. Aria is also about 10X more tsundere.

Nobuna loses much of her tsundere later in the series. Most of the times, it's just sheer jealously.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 23:54   Link #158
justpassingby

Inochiyo ran away as suggested by Yoshiharu because she cut one of Nobukatsu's men who tried to stop her from delivering the rice. That is the start for (another) Nobukatsu rebellious act.

For Nobuna, Inuchiyo is more than a little sister to her, while Nagahide is more than a big sister.

Before she left, Inuchiyo asked whether Yoshiharu remembered his promise to buy silk garment for her (he said that when he obtained the golds to buy the rice). Yoshiharu replied that he'll buy as many as she want when she returns.

After the incident with Nobukatsu was settled, he promised Yoshiharu to find Inuchiyo, as he was the cause for her to flee.

Another thing is that Yoshiharu is a person who can't do simple arithmetic, and have been made fun of by Nene. While Katsuie is the same, she also couldn't read Kanji.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-07-27 at 16:23.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 23:57   Link #159
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Inochiyo ran away as suggested by Yoshiharu because she cut one of Nobukatsu's men who tried to stop her from delivering the rice. That is the start for (another) Nobukatsu rebellious act.

For Nobuna, Inuchiyo is more than a little sister to her, while Nagahide is more than a big sister.

Before she left, Inuchiyo asked whether Yoshiharu remembered his promise to buy silk garment for her (he said that when he obtained the golds for to buy the rice). Yoshiharu replied that he'll buy as many as she want when she return.

After the incident with Nobukatsu was settled, he promised Yoshiharu to find Inuchiyo, as he was the cause for her to flee.

Another thing is that Yoshiharu is a person who can't do simple arithmetic, and have been made fun of by Nene. While Katsuie is the same, she also couldn't read Kanji.
Wait, so Inuchiyo's gone in the LN's?
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 00:04   Link #160
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Wait, so Inuchiyo's gone in the LN's?
No, she came back near the end of volume to protect Sagara from Hanzo, although Hanzo still kicked both their asses.

Mah~ You'll see all of this in next week's episode.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem