AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-02, 15:11   Link #23741
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
It's not THAT shocking or horrid. Don't judge something purely off three lines in a TV guide. Stop being a bunch of drama queens.
He just said he couldn't believe it, not that the world had ended.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:11   Link #23742
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Need I step in and play the logical person again?
You hush flip-flopper.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:12   Link #23743
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You hush flip-flopper.
Want me to step in and be the voice of reason then? You people are going around hollaring like the British are coming.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:12   Link #23744
lousylaus

ok wait a minute, do people really think Knight of One won't do any better than freakin Luciano??

I mean I'm all for Suzaku kicking his ass and it'll probably happen too, but to say it's gonna be that easy, I really don't believe that.

Not only is KoO on another level as far as piloting compare to Luciano but he has Geass too. No matter how powerful Albion is, if he were to die easily, that wouldn't really be worthy of someone known as the top pilot of Britania. I think he'll put up a much better fight than that imo.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:14   Link #23745
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
ok wait a minute, do people really think Knight of One won't do any better than freakin Luciano??

I mean I'm all for Suzaku kicking his ass and it'll probably happen too, but to say it's gonna be that easy, I really don't believe that.

Not only is KoO on another level as far as piloting compare to Luciano but he has Geass too. No matter how powerful Albion is, if he were to die easily, that wouldn't really be worthy of someone known as the top pilot of Britania. I think he'll put up a much better fight than that imo.
I think the kicker is whether Bismarck's aware of Spinzaku's "live" geass. If he does, and he lives up to his reputation, the fight may end only after ceasing to be a one-on-one.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:15   Link #23746
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post

"Much better" fight may still be a blow out though. Which is really what I meant when I pointed that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var
Want me to step in and be the voice of reason then? You people are going around hollaring like the British are coming.
Well, that was a joke on my part there...<.<'
But yeah, technically the British are coming in CG aren't they?
Old 2008-09-02, 15:15   Link #23747
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Finished with my Knight of One ad if anyone is interested in applying.
I couldn't stop laughing.

+rep for ya!
Old 2008-09-02, 15:15   Link #23748
jayhellnice

what wood make Nunnally become Schneizel ally
Old 2008-09-02, 15:16   Link #23749
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You hush flip-flopper.
No longer.

Well, really...sure, Bismarck may last longer...but he's still gonna get trashed and he's still gonna die.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:16   Link #23750
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhellnice View Post
That is easy. Schneizel telling her all the nasty things Lelouch did with Geass. You know, the same go around he did with the BK's.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:17   Link #23751
Dummy Account
Banned

Quote:
use her to fight lelouch
Old 2008-09-02, 15:17   Link #23752
lightbringer
M9000

Well, I think Bismark has about 25% chance of surviving the first encuonter, but by the second one he'd better die like a good boy

Bismark is like a remainder of the "old order". He was all cozy with Charles and even Marianne knew him well. Granted, all the KoR are appointed by the emperor, but Bismark is obviously top among them. Now that Marianne and Charles are space dust, we need to lose Bismark (and maybe C.C., but her case is special plus people will kill me for saying that).
Old 2008-09-02, 15:18   Link #23753
Dream_Traveller
Banned

There won't be a second encounter.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:21   Link #23754
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
The same kind of trick that persuaded Nina to build a Weapon of Mass Destruction in the memory of peace loving Euphemia:
-a poker face (The Schneizel Mask TM): smiling and being gentle (and gloves to avoid the lie-detector trick, altough he's probably already a skillfull liar).
-sweet words: "Your brother would have wanted for you to oppose him, as he is now mad!"
-bishies underlings! "Yes Your Highness, your dear Onii-san has lost his mind, you must oppose him for his sake!"
Old 2008-09-02, 15:22   Link #23755
zalem

The only way I could see Nunnally turning against Lulu would be a geass, but then again Schneizel has always relied on his cunning. Maybe he'll just manipulate her in some messed up way. At least I hope because where on earth did he get geass from? Neither V.V. or C.C. seem like likely candidates.

As for the Nunnally being alive thing.....I am surprised, yet not. My gut instinct was screaming that she was still alive, but when I saw that the official chart changed from missing to dead I assumed she had to be dead. The dead people on that chart have thus far stayed dead. Turns out the gut instinct was right afterall. Though I do wonder how they will manage it. I thought the only real legit way to save her would be if Charles used teleportation powers like V.V.'s. But from the way him and Marianne were in ep. 21 I assumed that avenue was closed. With Ragnarok and the dead and the living becoming one, they really wouldn't give a damn if she died or not. But maybe he did save her afterall. There is also the second shuttle theory, but that one just doesn't make any sense at all to me...
Old 2008-09-02, 15:22   Link #23756
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
The same kind of trick that persuaded Nina to build a Weapon of Mass Destruction in the memory of peace loving Euphemia:
-a poker face (The announced Schneizel Mask): smiling and smiling...
-sweet words: "Your brother would have wanted for you to oppose him, as he is now mad!"
-bishies underlings! "Yes Your Highness, your dear Onii-san has lost his mind, you must oppose him for his sake!"
I don't think he even has to do THAT. All he has to do is say "He Geassed Euphie into killing the Japanese." And then... well... that is all that needs to be done.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:22   Link #23757
jayhellnice

but lelouch is her brother and he is doing this for her Schneizel is noboty it her
Old 2008-09-02, 15:23   Link #23758
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So what? Schneizel can easily manipulate her. If she finds out Lelouch killed Euphemia and Clovis, caused a massacre, was partly responsible for the FLEIA usage and other things, she'll be vehemently against him.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:23   Link #23759
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
His own Geass *gasp* !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-09-02, 15:24   Link #23760
Orga777

Quote:
but lelouch is her brother and he is doing this for her Schneizel is noboty it her
If she learns her brother was the one behind all the horrors as Zero, she would go against him. Remember, she already said Zero was wrong before.

And Schneizel isn't "nobody" to her. They still grew up together and she knew Schneizel was always Lelouch's rival. That was said way back in S1 actually.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories