Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-08, 11:54   Link #14401
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for ...:

I dont remember if it was mentioned when Yukai academy was build ?? was it even metnioned..... we know that Akasha met that "yoda dude" (cant remember his name) but was it before those events we see now... or after... as she come back to human world to discuss the estabilishing of school ect.

time will show...
Hokuto didn't kill the chairman, he just injured him. The chairman is still live and kickin
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 12:25   Link #14402
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Hokuto didn't kill the chairman, he just injured him. The chairman is still live and kickin
well I was allways confused if this was the current chairman... or some other dude... like not only chair man has to wear the robes...there could be other dudes that take orders from the real dark lord....

still I wonder why Akuha wants to find moka... is it in order to bring out Akasha like she needs a bait in this case Akashas daughter.... sooo many posibilities yet we are stuck in speculation and theory makeing for a month xD

but I kinda really want to know if Akasha found and made tsukune enroll into yukai academy (what if tsukune passed exams in some schools... but she and some piecefull monsters made tsukune fail so he could join the monster academy)...and I really hope that somewhere in future chapters they will explain why Tsukune has the ability of a "key" to the rosario... that only he can pull it down and no one else...

It would be priceless to see Tsukunes face expression if he learns that he ended up in this school not from mistake... but it was planed... and in reality Tsukune met mokas mom somewhere in his past (maybe no under the same figure...like she was under a disguise) xD it would kinda point that she already gave her bleesing for them to get married XD

anyway still I wonder why Issa joined fairy tails and now he wants to start a war... (but well what if that figure in dark was nor really issa... but Akuha... as she has dark hair and her hairstyle is similar to Issa's)...soooo many questions yet no answers ;/

hmmm... I wonder if we will get to see a vampire that is useing shadows to fight..."shadow user" it would be fun to see such thing here ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 13:03   Link #14403
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
not to mention Hokuto took the chairman by surprise. The chairman let his guard down because he thought Hokuto was successfully subdued and couldn't do anything. He thought Hokuto wouldn't be able to escape from the barrier he put him in. Plus the chairman seems more like a barrier expert than a fighting expert.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 13:19   Link #14404
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I would also seem that Akuha has a special ability to phase her body through solid objects too, which is how she was able to kill the one dude with her hand in his head. So maybe Moka could do the same or a similar technique if she really tried. Though like we had discussed a few pages back, it may be possible for each vampire to have his or her own unique ability.
Old 2010-06-08, 14:02   Link #14405
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Spoiler for 31:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 17:12   Link #14406
Johnny
Working the bags...

He may or may not get to the level of Moka's ability, but he doesn't have her weakness to water. Although we haven't seen anymore evidence to that since he went ghoul. Also Inner isn't the type to give out compliments, but she did mutter to herself in chapter 18 season II about his rate. Which could be looked at either his ability rising, or his quickness to accept defeat when things get brutal. I'd rather think she was talking about his fighting strength...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 17:57   Link #14407
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
My Take on the Dark Lords: I don't know about Tohou, but I would guess that Mikogami's power lies in the magic/barriers, and isn't much of a fighter, whereas Akasha seems to be the physically strong one (after all, she is a true vampire), and I'm sure she has to have a fair amount of barrier power herself, though she may not be an expert in it

and as for Tsukune... well, you guys realize there's been a partial hint with him this whole time- if you look at his name in Japanese, he has the kanji for moon in it, and I'm sure I don't need to discuss the relation that the moon has with vampires (and now if I could just figure out the rest of the kanji meanings in his name...)

and Johnny, where the heck do you keep pulling your avys from?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 18:03   Link #14408
yongshun

Here is a new twist for all of you what if Tsukane and friends are going to be the new dark lords? The chairman maybe grooming Tsukane to be one. While Moka is already powerful but can get even more so as she grows older. If you think about it almost everyone with Tsukane is powerful in their own rights so what if that is the plan all along the creation of a new generation of dark lords?

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 18:15   Link #14409
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Actually... how about this- instead of Dark Lords, make them into Dark Knights? Even though, based on Mikogami's comments from the shadows, he does seem to be training them (or more specifically, Tsukune) to be able to handle those from FT, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he's training them to be successors to the power as well. Akasha has Moka, but perhaps Mikogami has chosen Tsukune (he's made comments about Tsukune's power more than once, along with multiple trials). Not only that, but Tsukune's ideology is the same as the Dark Lords'.

and Tohou... he's the wild card (and once we start getting answers and fewer questions/ get back to the present, I'll catch up on the scanlations... though above all else, I want Tsukune to be in ass-kicking Vamp Mode again!)

Old 2010-06-08, 18:18   Link #14410
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
My Take on the Dark Lords: I don't know about Tohou, but I would guess that Mikogami's power lies in the magic/barriers, and isn't much of a fighter, whereas Akasha seems to be the physically strong one (after all, she is a true vampire), and I'm sure she has to have a fair amount of barrier power herself, though she may not be an expert in it

and as for Tsukune... well, you guys realize there's been a partial hint with him this whole time- if you look at his name in Japanese, he has the kanji for moon in it, and I'm sure I don't need to discuss the relation that the moon has with vampires (and now if I could just figure out the rest of the kanji meanings in his name...)

and Johnny, where the heck do you keep pulling your avys from?
My pervert radar... Actually I made that one from Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari anime, episode three to be exact...

Enlighten me on the moon and vampire thing. I can only think of werewolves and the moon...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 18:23   Link #14411
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, werewolves is the obvious, but vampires are still the legendary creatures of the night, and the moon is synonymous with night... and it usually is blood red in classic mythology when vampires are out

and on a side note, the "ne" in his name is written with the kanji for sound... Moon Sound/Sound of the Moon for his name? Or I'm probably just bastardizing things here... now if only I can figure out the first kanji in his last name (the second one means field)

EDIT: okay,. it seems that, if taken literally, you coud say his name means Green (or blue, but I think green works better) field, Moon Sound. Then again, I could really just be bastardizing things here... shame my Japanese is really still that of a toddler...

Old 2010-06-08, 19:00   Link #14412
cyberdemon

Quote:
Well, werewolves is the obvious, but vampires are still the legendary creatures of the night, and the moon is synonymous with night... and it usually is blood red in classic mythology when vampires are out

and on a side note, the "ne" in his name is written with the kanji for sound... Moon Sound/Sound of the Moon for his name? Or I'm probably just bastardizing things here... now if only I can figure out the first kanji in his last name (the second one means field)

EDIT: okay,. it seems that, if taken literally, you coud say his name means Green (or blue, but I think green works better) field, Moon Sound. Then again, I could really just be bastardizing things here... shame my Japanese is really still that of a toddler...
Aono uses the kanji for blue and field. Tsukune uses the kanji for moon and sound.

also someone translated a part of the chapter that gives a bit of background on the dark lords:
Spoiler for 31:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-06-08 at 19:14.
Old 2010-06-08, 20:08   Link #14413
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, I suppose blue makes more sense since the "ao" part is very close to "aoi"...
Spoiler for spoilerish:

Last edited by Magin; 2010-06-08 at 20:19.
Old 2010-06-08, 20:38   Link #14414
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
also someone translated a part of the chapter that gives a bit of background on the dark lords:
Spoiler for 31:
Spoiler for 31:

Well, even if those questions don't get answered this chapter or the next few, the plot of R+V is getting even more interesting!
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 23:12   Link #14415
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
I definitely agree that Mikogami seems to be training Tsukune and is trying to make him into his successor. Though we still don't know what Mikogami and the rest of the dark lords are planing to do with Tsukune and the girls ... since they have gotten involved in something, that currently might be a little too much for them. to take.

Regarding Tsukune's "power", while I agree that Tsukune's power is a little unusual ... since not every average human can manage to obtain vampire abilities and we still don't know how powerful Tsukune is, but I think we will get the answer to that near the end of the series when Tsukune reaches the full potential of his abilities ( since with so much development put into Tsukune slowly learning how to control his abilities, I doubt that the author will leave him as he currently is ... to the end of the series )

I also belove that we will get a revelation about what the Headmaster's plans are foreword Tsukune, and as I said before you're speculation Magin is one of the possible reasons that might be given to explain the Exorcists goals.

Well I also miss Tsukune's vampire form, and hope that Tsukune will finally do something in his vampire form ... sigh ... though judging from you're translations of Tsukune's name, it doesn't seem a coincidence that he acquired the power's of a vampire after all.

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Interesting ...

Spoiler for 31:
Old 2010-06-08, 23:45   Link #14416
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Interesting ...

Spoiler for 31:
well here's an idea:
Spoiler for 31:
Old 2010-06-09, 00:22   Link #14417
Chris38

Quote:
well here's an idea:
Spoiler for 31:
Spoiler for 31:
Old 2010-06-09, 00:24   Link #14418
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Spoiler for just in case...:

Old 2010-06-09, 00:33   Link #14419
cyberdemon

Quote:
Spoiler for just in case...:
i don't think being a daywalker is a big deal in this manga. All vampires seem to have that ability.
Old 2010-06-09, 00:55   Link #14420
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Keep in mind we've only actually seen two out in the sunlight with no protection... but by doing a little digging, it seems that the Shinsos also don't need blood to survive... though I'm sure it's a tasty snack, as Moka has demonstrated more than once. They also seem to not be weak to the classic stuff... come to think of it, Tsukune's sorta closer to being a shinso than Moka, since Moka has the weakness to water... maybe it's because of the half contributed by Issa? And Tsukune naturally has lack of it because he was human to begin with

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire