AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2009-05-26, 06:00   Link #281
unameit

why can't full strength luffy, sanji, and zorro can't take down that fake kuma easily??
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 06:27   Link #282
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

Kizaru is just awesome. He took those guys out without even breaking a sweat. Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro's attack at the beginning was great to.

Im wondering the same thing about those fake kuma's? Kuma himself must be insanely powerful if his fakes can take all those hits, and still kick ass.
Z. Kensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 07:38   Link #283
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Zoro is still injured from the real Kuma's Pain Paw. Coupling Luffy's pain on top of his own will take some rehabilitation.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 16:51   Link #284
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
why can't full strength luffy, sanji, and zorro can't take down that fake kuma easily??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z. Kensei View Post
Kizaru is just awesome. He took those guys out without even breaking a sweat. Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro's attack at the beginning was great to.

Im wondering the same thing about those fake kuma's? Kuma himself must be insanely powerful if his fakes can take all those hits, and still kick ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
Zoro is still injured from the real Kuma's Pain Paw. Coupling Luffy's pain on top of his own will take some rehabilitation.
Well, although Zoro's injuries are slowing him down the truth of it all is is that Kuma is actually just THAT strong. So even though in theory a fake is weaker than the original even at 70-80% of real Kuma's power, it's more than enough to give the Strawhats a run for their money.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 17:25   Link #285
Prestige

Pacifistas, or PX-series (Fake kumas) have actually very little common with Kuma actually.

They look same and they are build on similar frame as Kuma but they seem to be fully robotic and without own mind.

Kuma is following World Goverment but he has own personality and own devil fruit power.

Pacifistas seem to be just large and powerful robots who shoot laser beams and have crushing power.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 17:31   Link #286
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

If Kuma had a Bounty it'd definitely be somewhere in the billions. Even a fake Kuma would have a Bounty in that area.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 18:58   Link #287
ellifeedn
Thinker

I heard someone say that Kizaru was a textbook definition of someone with a broken power. Do you guys agree?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 19:45   Link #288
Nightmare-Kun
The Nightmare Begins...

i personally feel bad for the other rookies other than the strawhats cause i dont know whats gonna happen to them after there loss
Nightmare-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 03:32   Link #289
mageormike
Resident Gaijin

I agree that Kizaru has a really strong power, but is it really that much stronger than some of the other really powerful characters in the show?

Most of the other Logia powered characters are just about the same IMO, but he and Enel are probably the most similar. It all depends on whether you know and have access to their weakness or not.
mageormike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 05:19   Link #290
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by mageormike View Post
I agree that Kizaru has a really strong power, but is it really that much stronger than some of the other really powerful characters in the show?

Most of the other Logia powered characters are just about the same IMO, but he and Enel are probably the most similar. It all depends on whether you know and have access to their weakness or not.
Well, Enel was the god, but he was too confident in himself that he let Viper hit him with impact dial.
I don't know but by the way Kizaru is animated, he looks faster than Enel. That's strange because they're both light being in a way.
Old 2009-05-27, 16:51   Link #291
syler321

Quote:
Originally Posted by mageormike View Post

well the way i see it,kizaru is the strongest admiral from all the 3.
and he is way more powerfull then enel,i think so anyway,i mean kizaru is a total lightman,while enel is electricity man thats totaly diffrent,kizaru is still wayyy more faster(speed of light) and his kick is so powerfull im sure enel is far from being in kizaru level of power...

he took out 4 supernovas in like 2 min,and it looks like if all of them were there he would have done the same...
then again i think the only ones that can take kizaru out is kuma or blackbeard,sence kuma can teleport instantly and blackbeard is the oposite from kizaru light power...
syler321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 21:14   Link #292
Azncoke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by syler321 View Post
well the way i see it,kizaru is the strongest admiral from all the 3.
and he is way more powerfull then enel,i think so anyway,i mean kizaru is a total lightman,while enel is electricity man thats totaly diffrent,kizaru is still wayyy more faster(speed of light) and his kick is so powerfull im sure enel is far from being in kizaru level of power...

he took out 4 supernovas in like 2 min,and it looks like if all of them were there he would have done the same...
then again i think the only ones that can take kizaru out is kuma or blackbeard,sence kuma can teleport instantly and blackbeard is the oposite from kizaru light power...

Just from that fight your judging that Kizaru is the strongest of the admirals? All he did was defeat "rookies" they might have high bounty but against the top tier of OP they are mere ants right now.
Azncoke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 22:42   Link #293
junte86

speed of light is three times faster than lightning.
junte86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 08:08   Link #294
syler321

Quote:
Originally Posted by junte86 View Post
speed of light is three times faster than lightning.
yes,so to answer your question kizaru is much faster then enel.

and dont get me wrong sure kizaru just took out 4 rookies in a min,but come on enel didnt do anything like that....

and well i think kizaru is the strongest of admirals yeh,we didnt see what is the power of the 3rd admiral but we did saw aykiji ice power which is very strong,but i still think kizaru light power is stronger...
syler321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 10:24   Link #295
junte86

Goro Goro no mi is supposed to be thunder and as Kizaru's fruit is light I think we can assume Enel's speed is not same with Kizaru.
Old 2009-05-28, 13:09   Link #296
junte86

I doubt there will be a sound logia. And although it was a filler done by anime there was a fruit that gave a user to fire a lager beam by shouting... I am not sure Oda will consider putting sound as an element although I think it is probable there could be a fruit that can materialize the sound to attack thair opponents.
Old 2009-05-28, 16:55   Link #297
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Haven’t been in the thread in quite a while but I have to say the Bubble-Island arc has been the most enjoyable arc in recent memory for me (Skypiea was the last really awesome arc for me I guess)…Tally-Ho//Save Robin arc was just soooooooooooooooooooo loooooooong I just couldn’t take it eventhough the end fight was pretty good….Zombie island was just meh for me with the whole BIG MONSTER fight that lasted forever (Although paw-power dude kicked a$$), but this arc has had a great pace (Thank God), great revelations (I’d say the Gold Roger backstory episode was a top 10 ep of alltime!! Finally it felt like we were in the REAL STORY!), and great villains and pirates… From the dattebayo ninja panda, to the “Shambles” dude, to the light speed a$Shole with shades (God I pray Sanji fights him!), I have been impressed with the character designs and the oddity of abilities…The action and comedy have been on-point aswell, but the intrigue and unpredictable nature of this arc has me buzzing…
Old 2009-05-28, 21:19   Link #298
Azncoke123

Can't wait till 2-3 more episodes it might be the best One Piece episode ever.

Out of all the Supernovas aside from the SH, I must say Hawkins is my favorite out of them all
Azncoke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 03:31   Link #299
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lol has anyone seen the news on ANN? episode 403 leaked with eng subs by Funimation onto the internet :P I saw the episode on Anilinkz.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 05:59   Link #300
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Noooooo!!! 403 was great but finished with such a cliffhanger. So not cool! There is no preview or anything, argh!! I swear, that "To Be Continued" is evil I tell you, evil! Nice episode, I do feel bad for zoro, he goes through so much and isn't even a devil fruit user. He is the second highest wanted person on the Sunny for a reason.