Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-10-08, 18:18   Link #5581
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
We already have Dog Gundam, why would we want to rehash old ground?
Because, essentially, that's all FT does?
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 00:23   Link #5582
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Because, essentially, that's all FT does?
Reminds me of their character concept.

"We don't want Duo so... Let's make a new kid that looks like Duo, sounds like Duo, and is named Duo! But this isn't Duo, this is Duo!"
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 20:30   Link #5583
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Might as well have given the others the Ariel, Cinderella and Winnie the Pooh Gundams. >_>
I just had a random flash of a Gundam character snapping his fingers yelling "RISE, EEYORE GUNDAM!!" *cue a sad looking Gundam trudging out from behind a building*
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 17:29   Link #5584
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but the Mercurius and Vayeate's designs were done by Katoki in the first place. Like the majority of the mobile suits in Gundam Wing.
Derp. I guess simply updated suits would be have been better.

Regarding FT being animated, the only way I'd like to see it done is if someone or group of writers wrestled creative control of it from Sumizawa and tweaked the hell out of it because as others have said, it's a mess. There's potential but so much of it has been bogged down by crap.

Like Ikuze said, as great as GoL is (the battles ), the only AC titles worth animating are BT or BoP but it's highly unlikely either gets that honor.
Old 2013-10-16, 00:18   Link #5585
He00Ro

So... Anything new about GoL? We didn't see anything about it after Vol.4
He00Ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 02:52   Link #5586
A-Crux
Áλφα-Crux///Alpha-Crux

Yeah, I'm wondering the same...the last thing I knew about it was the death of Quatre's father then Quatre piloting Proto Zero and blowing up a colony.
A-Crux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 19:05   Link #5587
Eeni

I've been gone for 2 months (I think) and there has only been one chapter out so far!??! I really shouldn't be surprised about this at all... But then, Relena shot Heero? What the heck happened? Random Test Tube Baby #10285 shows up to protect Relena and Relena decides that it's finally time to end Heero? Why? I thought Relena was cool with him and wanted him to kill her! What upset her so much to pull the trigger against him? Is Heero dead for reals? Are there any more details about that chapter????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Reminds me of their character concept.
"We don't want Duo so... Let's make a new kid that looks like Duo, sounds like Duo, and is named Duo! But this isn't Duo, this is Duo!"
Addendum:
"AND IS THE FANFIC VERSION OF DUO!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
I just had a random flash of a Gundam character snapping his fingers yelling "RISE, EEYORE GUNDAM!!" *cue a sad looking Gundam trudging out from behind a building*
LOL!!!! I'm laughing so hard it's hurting.... I think I need to animate this!

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited by Eeni; 2013-10-21 at 00:34.
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-21, 08:59   Link #5588
Davidex950

Hello everyone, I show are David, I just registered so if I had to present in some sections excuse me, I'm Italian so I'm having trouble reading your post, I would like to ask if you could send me some message through all the scan of the whole Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop. You might as well tell me if you PREQUEL SPECIAL Interlude of the heart has a part 2?
Davidex950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 09:02   Link #5589
225megan

Gundam Wing is one fascinating show.It's filled with symbolism depicting of actual real life political themes.

Romerfeller=Rockerfeller

Rockerfellers In Real Life:

Control part of the banking system, created the public education system and control it, they also own 80% of the pharmaceutical and medical research industry. They are a shadow government.

The Rockerfellers along with other powerful and extremely wealthy European families have longed rumored to be staging world events, crisis, and wars all in hopes of creating a one world government in which they would control. They would first test out the collective one government ideas through "European and African Unions"

Of course, these are conspiracy theories and no truth basis.

But I do believe Gundam Wing is mirroring the conspiracy theory what is known as the "New World Order".

I was re watching GW and the "NWO" dawned on me when I reached episode 14. I googled GW and NWO. I found these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYvCQ7Htzz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKrEHUiQD0

What a coincidence that GW involved terrorism themes and premiered (in US) a year before 9/11 and that it was taken off the air soon afterwards.
225megan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 09:03   Link #5590
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225megan View Post
Gundam Wing is one fascinating show.It's filled with symbolism depicting of actual real life political themes.

Romerfeller=Rockerfeller

Rockerfellers In Real Life:

Control part of the banking system, created the public education system and control it, they also own 80% of the pharmaceutical and medical research industry. They are a shadow government.

The Rockerfellers along with other powerful and extremely wealthy European families have longed rumored to be staging world events, crisis, and wars all in hopes of creating a one world government in which they would control. They would first test out the collective one government ideas through "European and African Unions"

Of course, these are conspiracy theories and no truth basis.

But I do believe Gundam Wing is mirroring the conspiracy theory what is known as the "New World Order".

I was re watching GW and the "NWO" dawned on me when I reached episode 14. I googled GW and NWO. I found these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYvCQ7Htzz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKrEHUiQD0

What a coincidence that GW involved terrorism themes and premiered (in US) a year before 9/11 and that it was taken off the air soon afterwards.
Well, that'd be a good reason to take it off the air.
Old 2013-10-25, 21:44   Link #5591
gordol
Banned

NO FT AGAIN!!!

GOL chapter album:

http://imgur.com/a/7mfyD

Last edited by gordol; 2013-10-25 at 22:35.
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 16:04   Link #5592
HDTQW

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
Random Test Tube Baby #10285 shows up to protect Relena and Relena decides that it's finally time to end Heero? Why? I thought Relena was cool with him and wanted him to kill her! What upset her so much to pull the trigger against him? Is Heero dead for reals?

There's no way he’s dead yet, remember episode 10!
HDTQW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 18:24   Link #5593
KniteRaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
NO FT AGAIN!!!

GOL chapter album:

http://imgur.com/a/7mfyD
Thank You! for the upload

That Destructive Power nostalgia all over
KniteRaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 11:49   Link #5594
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTQW View Post
There's no way he’s dead yet, remember episode 10!
He didn't have a bullet wound going straight through his chest then! But yes, I agree it's going to be something like "a centimeter to the right and that thing would have gone straight through your heart! You're lucky to be alive!"

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 16:53   Link #5595
Se7en Sabers

Quote:
He didn't have a bullet wound going straight through his chest then! But yes, I agree it's going to be something like "a centimeter to the right and that thing would have gone straight through your heart! You're lucky to be alive!"
Sure

anyway, do you guys think a new animated series based on Wing could see the light ?

I don't know if GW is that popular in Japan but in US obviously and is the fan base still in the scope of Sunrise (meaning not being too old... ?)

Cheers
Se7en Sabers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 16:58   Link #5596
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
More like "Did Une never tell you about Moscow? You gotta be careful around that girl!"

...Yeah right, I wish.

I take it Relena shooting Heero is Sumizawa's epic plot twist? If so, I'm guessing Heero will be asking Relena for a dance next chapter.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 17:22   Link #5597
suiton629
Master Grade Master

So I'm confused here.

In Frozen Teardrop/Glory of the Losers, does the 3 variations of Wing Gundam show?

http://static.ow.ly/photos/original/2rR5E.jpg

Top Row, Third
Bottom Row, Second and Third

We have a MG Proto Zero. Do you think we will see a new updated release for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW in MG later?
Old 2013-10-30, 16:16   Link #5598
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
So I'm confused here.

In Frozen Teardrop/Glory of the Losers, does the 3 variations of Wing Gundam show?

Top Row, Third
Bottom Row, Second and Third

We have a MG Proto Zero. Do you think we will see a new updated release for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW in MG later?
We've only seen the top row/third and bottom row/second in GoL. The third row/third suit is EW's Zero.

Thanks for the scans, gordol.
Old 2013-10-30, 16:26   Link #5599
suiton629
Master Grade Master

So can someone tell me what's different and which version is which? I think this is crazy that Wing Gundam has 6 variations.

Am I correct in saying this?

1. Wing Gundam (TV)
2. Wing Gundam (TV) again?
3. Wing Gundam EW --> comes out in the FT and GOTL?

4. Wing Gundam Zero (TV)
5. Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW --> comes out in the FT and GOTL?
6. Wing Gundam Zero EW --> from the Endless Waltz OVA/film
Old 2013-10-31, 00:15   Link #5600
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post

So can someone tell me what's different and which version is which? I think this is crazy that Wing Gundam has 6 variations.

Am I correct in saying this?

1. Wing Gundam (TV)
2. Wing Gundam (TV) again?
3. Wing Gundam EW --> comes out in the FT and GOTL?

4. Wing Gundam Zero (TV)
5. Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW --> comes out in the FT and GOTL?
6. Wing Gundam Zero EW --> from the Endless Waltz OVA/film
For someone who says they collect Gunpla you are really dissapointing me.

1. Wing Gundam Line Art by Okawara and Wing Gundam from the Anime.
2. Wing Gundam Touched up and what is now known as Wing Gundam Master Grade. The knees, Shield and shoulder are all slightly redesigned, but nothing major and this is equal to the majority of suits and what happens in the transition from show to MG.
3. Wing Gundam Ver KA

1. Zero TV
2. Proto Zero EW
3. Zero EW.

Also Wing doesn't have 6 variants. This would be like saying Exia has 30 variants but include OO and all it's variants in it's number. Wing and Wing Zero aren't the same suit. There are two real Wing forms (Okawara and Ka) and now Zero has 3 Forms.

Last edited by FalsePrime; 2013-10-31 at 00:26.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing