AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-23, 00:22   Link #3901
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
*crawls out of JohnNiles' pit*

Oh sh*t...!!

No, not the Yayoi figures, I've already seen those. As much as I wish I could afford them, 8,000yen+ for each is just too much for me. You could buy 2, 3 boxes of the iM@S Nedoroid Petite for that price. Or just a little more and you can get two copies of Shiny Festa.

Which reminds me...I was just reading the official iM@S blog and they explained how the game starts and...

Soon as you start the game you watch the ENTIRE 23 minuntes of the new anime, it's not bits and parts here and there (as I initially speculated), you watch the WHOLE thing, then move onto the game...(O_O) HOLY SH*T...I...I dont think I'm "READY!!" for that...

TWO MORE DAYS~!!!!!
So the anime is embedded into the game??
Wow that must be the longest OP movie in PSP history...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 13:11   Link #3902
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Soon as you start the game you watch the ENTIRE 23 minuntes of the new anime, it's not bits and parts here and there (as I initially speculated), you watch the WHOLE thing, then move onto the game...(O_O) HOLY SH*T...I...I dont think I'm "READY!!" for that...
Best opening ever~
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 17:46   Link #3903
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
HOLY SH*T...I...I dont think I'm "L@DY!!" for that...
There, I fixed that for you.
Old 2012-10-23, 18:44   Link #3904
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
You are force to watch the anime? That's sweet!
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 18:54   Link #3905
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Umm ... wow! Hmm ... 23 minutes of the new anime?

Kudos to them!
Old 2012-10-23, 20:05   Link #3906
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
How do you get those pom poms? I don't think those are in game right? I know it's from the 360 version, but I can't find it on the 360 catalog.

Old 2012-10-23, 22:46   Link #3907
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
How do you get those pom poms? I don't think those are in game right? I know it's from the 360 version, but I can't find it on the 360 catalog.

I checked to see if they were a catalog completion bonus but...no, they're not. Either it's a hidden item with specific conditions to unlock, a limited item that's only available with a product code that came with some kind of game magazine, etc. and/or goods that no one heard about, OR it's a really well edited video.

Now then...ONE MORE DAY~!!!!!...though I'm going to have to wait til next week to get my copy...orz
Old 2012-10-24, 09:04   Link #3908
JohnNiles

One more day until shinku is legally a l@dy.

Personally, I think I'll finally be directing my attention to the latest series of Idolmaster CDs. I'll hold off on Shiny Festa until I feel more confident about it.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 12:06   Link #3909
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

some first videos are up!

ラ♥ブ♥リ♥: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19195884
Vault That Borderline!: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19195765
MUSIC♪: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19195675
Old 2012-10-24, 22:52   Link #3910
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
One more day until shinku is legally a l@dy.

Personally, I think I'll finally be directing my attention to the latest series of Idolmaster CDs. I'll hold off on Shiny Festa until I feel more confident about it.
Me becoming a lady, that's...quite the scary thought, I'd have to start calling myself Yayoi's onee~chan. Though I guess that'd have its perks, I can hug and snuggle with Yayoi all I want and not seem like a perv, I'd just be a really affectionate onee-chan. As her onii~chan the most I can do is give her a pat on the head for being the adorable little angel she is.

For those of you that have already gotten or will be getting their copy of the game, they've got a questionnaire page set up for the people that have purchased the game and with use of the access key code on the instruction manual you can answer the questionnaire. *they ask that you play the game for about three hours* and for your trouble you'll be rewarded with an "exclusive" wallpaper.

...as if it won't show up on imageboards.

iM@S Shiny Festa questionnaire access page:
http://enq.bandainamcoid.com/pc/enq.php?id=imas_festa

Let's not forget a whole bunch of other iM@S goods are coming out too, like the anime fanbook, Puchimasu! volume 4, Stage 02 of the iM@S nendoroid petite, comics of iM@S CG...it's raining iM@S goods...and my wallet is crying.orz

They've also got a new line of goods for the ichiban kuji lottery. Unfortunately we'd only be able to get it from re-sellers or if we know someone in Japan...orz

A Prize: Original Drama CD+Poster featuring Makoto, Hibiki, and Takane. Features the song "Catch Me, Get You!"
B Prize: Haruka x Chihaya tapestry
C, D, E Prize: Chibikyun figures of Haruka, Chihaya, Miki
Last One prize (whomever draws the last ticket or whatever they use wins this): Yayoi x Iori x Hibiki tapestry.

Apparently the guy in charge of the iM@S blog loved the Last One prize tapestry so much he admitted to using his position to get his hands on it...BASTARD!!! Though I admit I'd have done the same.

http://ameblo.jp/project-imas/entry-11380176809.html
Old 2012-10-25, 09:27   Link #3911
RainbowMagnet

EdeN video is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZFpNYkJGBM

I'm really liking the full song. The whole video looks beautiful, but I have to say that the Miki parts were my favourite. The whole apple scene and close-up on her eyes looked stunning <3

Too bad there's no HD version, because psp and all..
RainbowMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 11:33   Link #3912
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Ah that is lovely. And i believe that is not even the full song, just the game-size. Now i really awaiting game soundtrack to be released.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 12:39   Link #3913
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Goddamn, that video was fire.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 13:58   Link #3914
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowMagnet View Post
EdeN video is out:

I'm really liking the full song. The whole video looks beautiful, but I have to say that the Miki parts were my favourite. The whole apple scene and close-up on her eyes looked stunning <3

Too bad there's no HD version, because psp and all..
Damn, that video is HAWT! Now I really want the game
Old 2012-10-25, 19:15   Link #3915
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Now that was beautiful! Awesome video for an awesome song. It's the best one IMO, I doubt the other ones would top that.
Old 2012-10-26, 02:44   Link #3916
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Funky Note gameplay video, it pretty long. the new song "Visionary" is about 33 min in it and OMG it soooo adorable.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26422848
Old 2012-10-26, 07:51   Link #3917
JohnNiles

I skimmed that video. Do not like the sound effect used for button presses.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 11:25   Link #3918
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

eDeN video clean version.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 12:37   Link #3919
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Some of those songs looked very hard. I don't like the sound effects either, but at least you can removed them.

It doesn't look as fun as the K-ON! game at all mainly because you don't really do anything other than pressing buttons while the K-ON! you actually play the instrument and affects whatever is on stage. This is mainly why I won't get these games, as much as I like this series the gameplay is not good enough for me.
Old 2012-10-26, 17:18   Link #3920
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Sound effects can be changed to my knowledge, as other videos of the same songs don't use that loud noise.

As for the game itself, the K-ON game did give you 5 decently varied options for which track you played, but the gameplay and visuals seem sub-par to this, in my opinion. This is more in the sense of Taiko while K-ON was in a side-scrolling Guitar Hero concept. The difference here is that it was Guitar Hero with no star power and no visual beatifications. This gives you much more to look at (with fully animated max appeal bursts), and it also seems like the challenging modes can give you much more than K-ON's Hard rating ever did.

To be honest, I'm hoping this DOES do better than K-ON Houkago Live. That game was very good fun, but aside from the appeal of the series, the game itself is somewhat stale.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s