AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-06, 09:59   Link #281
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter 29

The "brother" is here. Rather than his actual brother, I think he's most likely just the result of an experiment by the same guys who made Koro-sensei.
Old 2013-02-06, 10:07   Link #282
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The "brother" is here. Rather than his actual brother, I think he's most likely just the result of an experiment by the same guys who made Koro-sensei.
Nice theory. make me thing Korosensei to create only to kill previous sister.

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 10:32   Link #283
shalala

Quote:
Also agree that kurosensei and this "brother" where made from a result of experiments. As they are clearly not aliens.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 11:59   Link #284
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

To explain the panels,

The baseball panel is Donoue brothers, two brothers who both are in the Chuunichi Dragons professional baseball team.
As for the lady pulling a boy's ears, that's Sazae-san and Katsuo, Sister and younger brother, protagonists of the longest running cartoon series in the world with over 2000 syndicated episodes (yes, you read that correctly. Each has mulitple episodes so the actual episode count is over 6400).
Last one is obviously Raditz and Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Also agree that kurosensei and this "brother" where made from a result of experiments. As they are clearly not aliens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Kuro-sensei is such a great teacher and clearly a boob guy. As for the Ritsu app I wonder what else it could do other then analizing data. The tentacle ear bubs where funny. I can clearly is it moving it's mouth about while it is in your ear. Still I don't think "cycle eyes" is kuro's brother just because of the way he said brother and the hooded guy stating yes that he is his brother. I going with that Kuro sensei was human and then made like that by some org that the "hooded guy" and Headmaster works for and stuff happened that lead to him being like that and now we have his "brother" which could be version 2 as he looks brained washed.
I figured it was a one-time thing but since it's happening more than once...
It's Koro-sensei. He's not Mr. Black, he's Mr.Kill (or rather, Unkillable).
Old 2013-02-06, 14:54   Link #285
marvelB

Quote:

Yeah, this is pretty much what I'm thinking, myself. Like whoever created Koro figured that the only way to take out a monster is with another monster. But to be honest, I think I'm more interested in Mr. "White" than baby bro at the moment.

And I gotta admit that I had a hearty lol at Koro-Raditz.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 16:43   Link #286
shalala

Spoiler for Chapter 30:

If anyone can translate chapter 30 that would be great. As what I wrote is what I thought what happened based on what I saw. The chapter and the next one coming is going to be great.

Edit. Translation is out. Soooo who does Shiro work work for? As he clearly knows allot about Koro-sensei.

Last edited by shalala; 2013-02-15 at 10:12.
Old 2013-02-15, 15:56   Link #287
Breimoon

Spoiler for ch30:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 16:34   Link #288
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-02-15, 17:10   Link #289
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Koro-sensei is in danger for the very first time in the series. Curious to see how he's going to get out of that one.
Old 2013-02-15, 17:57   Link #290
marvelB

^Yeah, no kidding. For the first time ever, he actually has an equal. Definitely looking forward to how he'll get out of this sticky situation.....

Also, nice to see that we're getting more hints about his past. That Shiro dude said that Itona had different parents from Koro-sensei, so I guess that they're only "brothers" in the sense that their powers came from the same source. I'm gonna guess that they got their powers from some sort of dangerous radioactive substance, not unlike your typical American superheroes.
Old 2013-02-15, 20:57   Link #291
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Yeah, no kidding. For the first time ever, he actually has an equal. Definitely looking forward to how he'll get out of this sticky situation.....
I really doubt they're equals. If they were they wouldn't have had to set up the situation like this and used the device to inhibit him. I'm expecting Koro-sensei to bust out something really weird next chapter.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 11:14   Link #292
ShiroiRyu

WOwowow ...
Shit in brick.
More seriously ...
Hardcore fight ! Oo
Old 2013-02-16, 18:13   Link #293
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I really doubt they're equals. If they were they wouldn't have had to set up the situation like this and used the device to inhibit him. I'm expecting Koro-sensei to bust out something really weird next chapter.

Upon second thought, you're probably right. Perhaps it would have been better to say that they're more like peers rather than straight-up equals (since they're both superhuman monsters). And we still don't even know whether or not Itona's guardian is a monster himself (dude's got his face covered, after all).....
Old 2013-02-16, 19:58   Link #294
shalala

Spoiler for Chapter 31:
Old 2013-02-20, 07:45   Link #295
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-02-20, 10:57   Link #296
Awrya
U mad?

He has an intense hatred for studying and will cause genocidal destruction when being lectured?
I don't know what to say.
Old 2013-02-20, 12:56   Link #297
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
He has an intense hatred for studying and will cause genocidal destruction when being lectured?
I don't know what to say.
Koro-sensei just has to do a little maintenance on him and the class would help him overcome his problems. Still it nice to see how the class cares for Koro-sensei. Besides there are people like that in real life. But you know without the causing genocidal destruction.
Old 2013-02-20, 15:14   Link #298
marvelB

Yeah, I imagine that Koro will adjust Itona's attitude in due time. I mean, if he could do it for a machine (Ritsu), then surely the same should apply to a human weapon, right?
Old 2013-02-22, 09:25   Link #299
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Oh god this chapter. Hilarious.
Big spoiler ahead.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-02-22, 09:31   Link #300
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well at least he is not lying that he is earthling

anyway

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
action, school