AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

View Poll Results: Accel World - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 59 51.75%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 24.56%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 18.42%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-18, 08:20   Link #181
skcrex

Excellent awesome anime that i love yeah
Old 2013-12-25, 23:00   Link #182
LeBeakofJustice

Noticed this at About 13:23

At 13:23ish, once Kuroyukihime finishes talking to her friend, she turns around and faces Haruyuki. However, once she turns, you can see that the girl she was talking to a second ago who she thought was her friend Megumi was clearly Satan. If you find that hard to believe, see for yourself.

But in all seriousness, what were the artists thinking?
Old 2013-12-25, 23:25   Link #183
Monoriu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeakofJustice View Post
At 13:23ish, once Kuroyukihime finishes talking to her friend, she turns around and faces Haruyuki. However, once she turns, you can see that the girl she was talking to a second ago who she thought was her friend Megumi was clearly Satan. If you find that hard to believe, see for yourself.

But in all seriousness, what were the artists thinking?
Yeah I noticed the red eyes too, but I find that hilarious and totally within Megumi's character. See, Megumi...hmmm...likes Kuroyukihime, in a yuri kind of way. But Kuroyukihime openly loves Haruyuki. In that scene, Kuroyukihime was originally talking to Megumi, but her attention changed to Haruyuki when he showed up. From Megumi's point of view, Haruyuki stole Kuroyukihime from her. Of course she is pissed and angry. Megumi considers Haruyuki her competition for Kuroyukihime's affections.
Old 2013-12-26, 15:07   Link #184
LeBeakofJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monoriu View Post
Yeah I noticed the red eyes too, but I find that hilarious and totally within Megumi's character. See, Megumi...hmmm...likes Kuroyukihime, in a yuri kind of way. But Kuroyukihime openly loves Haruyuki. In that scene, Kuroyukihime was originally talking to Megumi, but her attention changed to Haruyuki when he showed up. From Megumi's point of view, Haruyuki stole Kuroyukihime from her. Of course she is pissed and angry. Megumi considers Haruyuki her competition for Kuroyukihime's affections.
Oh, ok, now I get it. My only remaining question is...

... What exactley was Megumi doing to Kuroyukihime on the beach and in the bus?
Old 2013-12-26, 20:53   Link #185
Monoriu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeakofJustice View Post
Oh, ok, now I get it. My only remaining question is...

... What exactley was Megumi doing to Kuroyukihime on the beach and in the bus?
Not entirely sure what you are getting at. Personally, I interpret those scenes literally. Megumi...grabbed Kuroyukihime's assets.
Old 2014-01-15, 18:31   Link #186
tatcher

I just finished watching Accel World, and I thought the ending was a bit weird and.. not what I wanted/expected. I was so sure they were going to kiss in real life for the first time, but when Hime got red-faced and backed off as he said that romantic sentence, It seemed like she didn't want to be in a ''Real'' relationship with him. I was really sad.
Old 2014-01-19, 02:37   Link #187
Rozmdan
Nameless

I think it was because she was so taken a back by his statement. From how I interpreted it, it seemed like when Haru was coming up with his wish, it seemed like the first half was what he was thinking, and he only truly said the 2nd half which came off as a proposal which caught her off guard. Given that their both in middle school I think it was fairly appropriate.

Anyways overall I thought this last episode was a fairly nice ending to the season. Although I would have preferred a 25th episode.
Old 2014-02-24, 22:52   Link #188
iSlapBananas

Question

So, I'm not much of a reader, but fell deeply in love with SAO and Accel World (tv show).
I'm trying to figure out when Accel World was created for English Dub, and if there was going to be another season of it. If there is, when would it be coming out?
(Same thing for SAO)

Basically I'm just looking for history behind the two shows, and if there will be new seasons of them later on.

PS: Where is a good place to keep up to date on anime shows/new ones?

Thanks,
iSlapBananas C:
Old 2014-05-20, 22:00   Link #189
Parousia

@ iSlapBananas

From what I know AW will have a second season, because of all the new characters having a cameo at the ending hinting that they will have roles in S2. And the release for it's second season will be on the time when SAO's second is finished, because SAO is more famous(from what I have been reading) so it gets prioritized.

Although I might be wrong.
Old 2014-05-29, 04:04   Link #190
c933103
FTNR

as for dub, they're released already.

and seem like this the anime production company would focus more on revenue gained via model and figure sell...and also they have quite a number of other series that would probably be more profitable...thus AW would beb of a lower priority...
Old 2017-07-01, 17:11   Link #191
amezarashi97

I kinda like the voice actor of the main character.
Closed Thread