AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your Favourite Lucky Star Main Character ?
Kagami 192 35.89%
Konata 263 49.16%
Miyuki 19 3.55%
Tsukasa 61 11.40%
Voters: 535. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-11, 01:32   Link #41
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

If they are able to cover more of the 4-koma strips, their "stereotypes" should melt away to real personalities with a variety of quirks, foibles, and individual neuroses. All done in little 4-panel increments.
Seriously... as funny as Lucky_Channel was the first pile of eps --- its a seriously unnecessary piece of padding for all 24ish episodes unless something dramatically different happens in it.
Old 2007-05-11, 02:32   Link #42
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

My favorite is Miyuki because she's a moe god. But she's a rather boring charachter right now. We need som hot yuri action with her and Konata to spice her up!

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2007-05-11, 09:37   Link #43
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata-chan View Post
Another thing that I love about her is that she is more than just an otaku/gamer. This is proven in episode 5. Like in episode 4, I really like how she can tolerate much more crap thrown at her. While Kagami usually freaks out or gets depressed over the things that Konata says, Konata just usually gives Kagami a stare. Yet, when Nanako chastises her somewhat for not doing homework, she makes a comment about how Kagami chastises her at school every day.
Makes me wonder what happens if Kona loses her patience as Kagami's tsun-tsun cushion. It looks like she will never freak out at anyone though.
Old 2007-05-11, 10:30   Link #44
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Makes me wonder what happens if Kona loses her patience as Kagami's tsun-tsun cushion. It looks like she will never freak out at anyone though.
Wait for Minami She said to be the one who's gonna make Konata's world go gaga.
Old 2007-05-11, 10:50   Link #45
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Will Kagami be there to comfort her afterwards?

Old 2007-05-11, 10:56   Link #46
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
...a quiet, shy girl's going to screw all over Kona's head instead of pointed insults? Now that's new.
Old 2007-05-11, 11:22   Link #47
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
...a quiet, shy girl's going to screw all over Kona's head instead of pointed insults? Now that's new.
Actually, I think that makes perfect sense.
Old 2007-05-11, 11:39   Link #48
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@: Skane - I think so 'cause their friends, have'nt read all the scantalations yet.

Tsun Girl x Otaku Girl = Win Otaku Girl

Otaku Girl x Quite Girl = Win Quite Girl
Old 2007-05-12, 03:15   Link #49
lyric

I vote for Kagami. Kagami fight!!!
I like her character which always makes funny interaction between her and Konata. Also she has many hobbies as me, light novel, snack...(eg Pocky lol). She is very hardworking which is completely oppisite to Konata, right? Well, I believe Konata has so many supporters because she is not a "stereotypes" girl who has lots of same interests as guys. Many boys (Otaku) prefer to have a girlfriend like Konata, but it is not common after all. I watched some entertainment which is a interview to some female otaku in Taiwan before, they are exactly like Konata, but their lifestyles are so terrible...Well, I think Tsukasa is suppose to have lots of supporters, her character is very ordinary and cute. Miyuki is so perfect that no one dares approach her lol. Anyway, each character has their own charm.

BTW, where are other characters, like Yutaka? I also like Yutaka, she is very cuuuuuute. I wanna have such sister.
Ummm...I just notice the title is about MAIN CHARACTER...

Spoiler for Here is the interview of female otaku in Taiwai as I mentioned before. It's Chinese program but you still can understand partly. They are talking about BL manga and figures.:

Last edited by lyric; 2007-05-12 at 03:44.
Old 2007-05-12, 09:34   Link #50
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mueti View Post
I'll still a wait a few more eps before voting, I'm not too sure right now.
It's definitely too early for me to vote myself. Although right now it's a toss up between Kagami and Konata. Partially because the two are like a perfect duo. Which makes it even harder to decide between them.

As for the idea of including Akira. Even if she was included I probably wouldn't vote for her at all. I mean the idea of Lucky Channel was fun the first few times, but I agree with others that it's starting to become stale. Which is probably why it's such a short segment. Also while Akira can be cute when she's not being cranky, I don't really care that much for her as a character. I may like cute girls, but I also realize there are plenty of better options out there.
Old 2007-05-12, 09:52   Link #51
pomps
グ~…

Even though I feel moe to most almost anything , I voted for Tsukasa, her voice and the way she mumble is way too cute.
Old 2007-05-12, 10:25   Link #52
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko View Post
My favorite is Miyuki because she's a moe god. But she's a rather boring charachter right now. We need som hot yuri action with her and Konata to spice her up!
Yes, I think the same. But KyoAni don't like the ecchi (and I think, KyoAni don't like any explicit like Yuri or Yaoi). But the fangirls/fanboys ( ) can dream
Old 2007-05-12, 10:30   Link #53
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana View Post
Yes, I think the same. But KyoAni don't like the ecchi (and I think, KyoAni don't like any explicit like Yuri or Yaoi). But the fangirls/fanboys ( ) can dream
[Snarky]
KyoAni doesn't like explicit Yuri? The twins in FMP!TSR require your immediate attention. For IMPLIED explicit Yaoi, refer to FMP!Fumoffu.
[/Snarky]

Heh.
Old 2007-05-12, 14:19   Link #54
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Alas for the wishes of "hot yuri action" or whatever.... It isn't that KyoAni is "anti-ecchi" or "anti-yuri" ... its that nothing like that happens in the source material (the 4-koma comic). The most you're going to get is off-handed comments by Kona that imply she's either interested in such stuff or she just likes messing with the minds of her friends. Episode 5 establishes pretty clearly the girls are primarily interested in hetero but are all boyfriendless (except for Yui)
Old 2007-05-12, 22:41   Link #55
X207
Gamyūsa

konata, shes just too damn funny and random. kagami is in 2nd. akira is funny also from her bipolar attitude, you never know when she's going to turn moody or not
Old 2007-05-12, 23:27   Link #56
Dracil
Yama

I find it amusing how the supposed moe queen as thought of in the anime has the least number of votes by far.

I like Konata in the context of the anime and I LOVE the :3 smile, but Kagami seems more attractive from a real life perspective. She's the most balanced I guess since she's works hard, but at the same time also enjoys gaming and stuff.

Last edited by Dracil; 2007-05-12 at 23:48.
Old 2007-05-12, 23:56   Link #57
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quoting Konata:
"Once someone perceives you as a tsundere, one's mind will take over the perception of you no matter what you do"

Hence Kagami = tsundere moe~
Old 2007-05-13, 10:25   Link #58
Samatarou
Son of God
*Artist

I like Tsukasa as she's sleepy, like Osaka, or the dormouse in Alice in Wonderland. Kagami is more like the duchess and Konata the mad hatter. Miyuki is.... maybe Alice ?
Anyhow I like how Tsukasa wanders into scenes still half asleep in her pyjamas hours after everyone else is up and about, she's pretty funny without even having to do anything.

Close this thread, Open the nexT
Old 2007-05-13, 10:37   Link #59
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I like konata coz she's so totally like me. That kind of person who MMOs the whole day, sets a time limit for his/her own self and then when he reaches that time, happily tells himself that he should wait for another 30 minutes Also, i like konata's "I dont really feel like giving a damn about everything everyone thinks is important" attitude. Makes for a good comedy factor.

_ _
= =

Old 2007-05-13, 14:03   Link #60
Claymore_Obsessed

My vote goes to Konata, as a fellow otaku. Otaku pawaaa! ^^