AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-12-28, 14:32   Link #161
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Why marry at a younger age?

When I was younger... all I wanted was to get married and live "happily ever after". I had my wedding dress picked out (well a worned out photo of it anyways from a magazine)... I knew what flowers were gonna be there on that day and everything. Then I met my husband and my perspective on marriage changed.

He proposed to me the first Christmas we were together... I was totally excitied and couldn't wait for the day to get married. Years went by... and I started to realize... that I didn't really need to get married. We've been living together for 6 years now and if we got married.... it really wouldn't feel any different besides a piece of paper saying it was so. Well... we got married anyways... only because... I was really sick and needed health insurance and I didn't have any of my own at the time and my husband insisted I get married and goto the hospital for help. So... we did. We talked about it alot before we did and we knew that we loved each other so much and that we wanna spend the rest of our lives together... so getting married didn't feel wrong for us. After we got married... I got healthy again (well sort of) and we're still the same. We're in love and still feel the same about each other... we were talking one day and realized... what's so different about married life? We finally did it but it doesn't feel any different. We were already committed to each other before and had an awesome relationship... we were already living together for the past 6 years sooo... nothing changed and that's when we realized... that the word marriage means nothing in our relationship. It wouldn't have mattered if we got married or not.. we still love each other and we still wanna be with each other. I guess you really don't realize this until you get married... hahahaha I'm probably not making sense right now because its 11:30am and I haven't slept yet but all in all... why rush into marriage? There's no need for it. Focus on your relationship together and that's it... you don't need a piece of paper to justisfy your relationship together... There are far more greater things in life to worry about... be happy and live your life to the fullest.
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 19:37   Link #162
otakujohn

quick answer...

Short, slender, and cute. Smart, open minded, and independent.

really basic I know, but it's such a hard question...too many variables.
otakujohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 00:00   Link #163
pr0ject_2501
Shadow Star

Send a message via AIM to pr0ject_2501 Send a message via Yahoo to pr0ject_2501
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwheel
Someone who hates the world as much as I do.

Something brief and fleeting like all things great, then we'd drive eachother to mutual self-distruction.

Fly high, then crash and burn or something. Something beautiful. Something out of a story.
Sounds good to me. I think I'll have one of those.
pr0ject_2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 00:02   Link #164
pr0ject_2501
Shadow Star

Send a message via AIM to pr0ject_2501 Send a message via Yahoo to pr0ject_2501
Quote:
Originally Posted by otakujohn
quick answer...

Short, slender, and cute. Smart, open minded, and independent.

really basic I know, but it's such a hard question...too many variables.
This looks good too! Maybe someone that can kill me.
pr0ject_2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 06:28   Link #165
Don Eunuch
Lin Er

Thanks for the reply Piggiee, to me what makes a marriage are the vows of fidelity(sp) aka commitment, the paper only enforces this through law. I believe people can get "married" even if the law of their "village" forbids them from doing so.

Back to our regular programme, as for the woman of my dreams the list is too long.
Don Eunuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 14:09   Link #166
lily_chan
Life is unexpected

Send a message via MSN to lily_chan Send a message via Yahoo to lily_chan
ideal bf/gf

what is your ideal bf/gf.. (note: if this is a clone sorry) ?? mine is honest,will always been there for me, will comfort me,will love me for who i am,humorous,hang ou and have a good time
lily_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 14:23   Link #167
aahhsin

I think there's a thread like this already. But what they hey, mods can always merge threads.

Ever seen the Show "I dream of Jennie"??

Hot, loyal and will come and go whenever you please.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 14:29   Link #168
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

@The-Wolf-Of-Mibu - The least you could do is make a less specific generalization and put the image in a set of spoiler tags. -.-;
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 14:33   Link #169
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

No problem.
Done
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 14:44   Link #170
kamij0

A smart girlfriend would be good, at least you wont need to explain for the 1004141241515250000th time that eechi aint hentai at all.
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 15:37   Link #171
Forse
r00t for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
A smart girlfriend would be good, at least you wont need to explain for the 1004141241515250000th time that eechi aint hentai at all.
good gf wouldn't care of u watch hentai or whatever
Forse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 15:39   Link #172
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Cute bubbly Japanese chick.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 16:51   Link #173
Ending

Not another one of these threads... Everyone probably ends up writing a huge list of what the "dream BF/GF" should be, most of them being rather silly if you stop to think for a moment.

So I will simply say: like I want her to be.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 17:38   Link #174
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I'm pretty accustomed to stuck up bitchy girls...

My last girlfriend was very sweet and caring. And to be honest, its not what I'm used to, and it didn't feel right.

[Being nice is overated]
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 17:48   Link #175
4F0ur

love me only
cook for me only
make money for me only
live for me only

I dont think that'd be fun
well
I basically love whoever loves me...

credit to necrodeath...
4F0ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 12:49   Link #176
GetBackers
Semper Fi

(Nobody say anything about bumping a old topic because your the ones always saying, "Use the search Function!!")

This is gonna be alot, so be prepared xD.

Anyways, all my life I wnated to be the perfect husband. I watch T.V. all the time hearing about men who cheated on there wife and all that crap and i just say to myself, "I'm not gonna be like that when i grow up...". Heck, every my parents get mad at each other sometimes. I know why to, my dad doesn't do that things a husband should do, neither does my mom. I would be the most romantic, great physical shape, caring husband ever. I like to joke around kinda alot and have fun, but I also worry about peoples feelings alot. I never had a girlfriend and I never even kissed a girl before. Which is weird because I'm always getting told that I look adorable. I thought that there was no rush plus I could never find a girl that was right for me. But just recently I realized that I should of met my girl when I was in middle school. I saw TONS of girls that looked COMPLETELY sexy and cute and said they loved me o.O. Back then I, well you know girls and boys kinda think thats all disgusting and whatever, me and my friends did that alot. Just yesterday I was thinking about my middle school years and all those girls that liked me and i didn't do a thing about it. I was like, "Now that I think about it.... Briana looked pretty good.....", and she did. Jesus, she looked sooooooo sexy and she was one of the girls that said she loved me and I didn't do anything, what a dumb move! Everytime i think about it I'm just like "Ugh!, why didn't I do anything!!". We could of grown up together but I just let them slip by like a moron. And now in high school theres girls that like me alot, but I don't like them. They may look good, but they had sex with who knows what, or are just plain ugly.

Anyways, to start off, I'd want the type of woman who likes to have fun and joke around, but still doesn't take it to another level. I actually wasn't sure about having a kid or not but now when I think about it, I wouldn't mind having one to be honest. Anyways, to keep going I'd want a woman who wouldn't mind her husband treating her like a princess maybe once every 3 weeks or so. Like shes the princess and I'm the servant for the day, that would be cool^w^. I'd treat her like a princess everyday actually, but that special day would be her own day <3. To keep going, she doesn't HAVE to like anime, video games, or anything like that. Reason why I said that because it's rare like I don't know WHAT to find a woman who is beautiful and likes anime, video games, and what not. Appearance doesn't matter that much either, but she can't be spit ugly tho >.>. I mean, she has to look atleast good because theres going to be times where I just want to hug and my and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. It's gonna be hard for me to do that if I don't like her appearance, even if she has things in common with me. And that's pretty much it actually.

I think our typical day would go like this...

We both wake up even if she has to go to work before me. After we wake up shes takes a shower first. Or the other way around, or we just both take one . Then, we eat breakfast togheter if we have the time while having a conversation. Then after that I'd most likely clean the dishes because thats one thing I love doing. It just feels good, I know that mite seem weird to some people... ANYWAYS, before I go out on base, I would give her ATLEAST a 10-20 second kiss to let her know I love her <3! Maybe once like every other day I would call her when she gets off work and just talk to her and see if shes okay, my mom and dad do that too, thats pretty cool. After work I'd probably head to the gym and workout for about a hour every other day (I can put up atleast 200lbs by now...). I sure hope my wife likes a man who is in great physical shape, because thats definitely me... Anyways maybe when I get home if shes there before me I'd take her out to dinner, or just do something romantic for her. Maybe not every day, but frequently. And if sometimes she just wants to eat at home or wants a Burger from Micky D's we can just do that. Then when we get home, we maybe watch alittle T.V, play some music and dance around, who knows. Then go to bed. And our sex life, well, let's just say she won't be complaining xD. I don't expect her to have a meal sitting on the table, or she cleaning the house all the time like some dumb-moronic husbands out there. Actually, I myself would be doing those things to tell you the truth.... But if she wants to do them, it's fine with me but I'm gonna pitch in too.

Also, I will NEVER EVER yell at my wife even if she messes or or something. I will NEVER hit her (that's just about as low as a guy can get...), or touch her in a way she feels uncomfortable. If a argument ever turned up, first of all I wouldn't yell and I wouldn't even get mad at all. I'd listen to what SHE has to say and work things out and joke around at the same time so we can get it resolved.

Wow that was alot xD. So yeah thats my idea of how my life with my one true love would go^^.
GetBackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 12:55   Link #177
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
I dunno...Perhaps someone who's loud...funny...but quiet and romantic....Is not serious but is serious when she needs to be...Loves anime...and speaks her mind....never really thought about it...
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 12:58   Link #178
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

long read lolz i hope you get what u want
I want a wife who doesn't want children
Does all the house cleaning{ I HATE HOUSE CLEANING}
Ill do the cooking
Old 2008-02-06, 13:09   Link #179
Archontic
Power of the Damager

Send a message via AIM to Archontic Send a message via MSN to Archontic
To be honest, I don't look for a whole lot in a woman; it seems that the few qualities I look for are almost nonexistent, though.

I am very humble in regards to nature, the Earth, and all living creatures. To be frank, I don't particularly care for human beings because they are so disrespectful to nature and life. They are arrogant and brash, and think themselves to be superior.

Now, while I am shallow to a degree (admit it, you are too), I'm not very picky. I don't care if you're smart or clever as long as you place faith in the Earth and sees all life as equal, regardless of race, breed, gender, or ability.

That's not a preference; it's damn near a requirement. I can't stand people who are disrespectful to nature, the Earth, and life that is not human or kin.

As far as a turn-on, I LOVE women who are in any way artistic, though I prefer musicians. There is, to me, nothing more attractive than a woman who can play an instrument, and is passionate about playing it. Music is my sole passion and joy in life, and to see someone else who has equal passion is incredibly attractive to me.

As far as appearance goes, I'm very easy to please. I can't say what color eyes turns me on, because there are some people with little to no spirit in their eyes. Depth is what attracts me. Beyond that, I don't care. Short hair is really great, though. I don't know why it's so attractive to me. I like a little dark, too.

I also want someone who is fairly laid back.

Not being a virgin doesn't bother me, and I find it a little disturbing that it turns so many people off when they're not virgins. The past is the past, I figure.

That's about it. Laid back, appreciates nature and life, and enjoys music -- oh, and can take a joke! I'm a very Groucho-like guy. That's the perfect woman for me.

No luck so far, and I've been around (to say the least..)
Archontic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 14:49   Link #180
GetBackers
Semper Fi

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archontic View Post
As far as a turn-on, I LOVE women who are in any way artistic, though I prefer musicians. There is, to me, nothing more attractive than a woman who can play an instrument, and is passionate about playing it. Music is my sole passion and joy in life, and to see someone else who has equal passion is incredibly attractive to me.

Man, imagine a woman who loved music and plays a instrument with all her heart and soul, looks beautiful, loves anime, loved nature and life, and loves you. That would be the perfect woman! I bet we can search the whole world and only find a few like that ; ;, or even that at all. Actually, there are probably some women who are like that, but are too shy to show it. That's why if I ever meet a woman who loves all the things and is too scared to show it, I'll show her that I love what she loves too, including her <3.

But nowadays to find a woman like that is impossible. I mean, since when do you actually see a woman laying down in a field of grass and flowers just enjoying life? Never I say lol. If I ever saw that, I'd stop whatever I'm doing and go over there and get to know her as much as possible I'll tell you that....
GetBackers is offline   Reply With Quote