Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-07, 08:46   Link #1
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Warm fuzzy feeling

Someone suggest unlicensed anime/manga that would give me a warm fuzzy feeling, enough so that I would go to sleep hugging a pillow and dreaming of rainbows and flowers... and shit like that. Preferably I would like it to be warm and fuzzy throughout the series, not just the ending, but either way is fine.
Old 2004-08-07, 08:56   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melty Snow
Someone suggest unlicensed anime/manga that would give me a warm fuzzy feeling, enough so that I would go to sleep hugging a pillow and dreaming of rainbows and flowers... and shit like that. Preferably I would like it to be warm and fuzzy throughout the series, not just the ending, but either way is fine.
Aishiteru ze Baby : it's exactly what you are asking for Yuzu is soo adorable you just have to hug something, anything, your tv screen if nothing else is available
Oni..., Giri..., Onigiri !!! (need I say more )

kanon : it has a few depri moments but all in all it's a feel good series. Story is about a boy who returns to live with his aunt after being away for seven years. During his time with his aunt he meets several girls he knew in the past but somehow he forgot about them, their stories are very catchy, you just have to see it for yourself
Old 2004-08-07, 09:25   Link #3
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Saw kanon, it was quite depressing for most of the girl's stories, but I guess it did feel happy and fuzzy when we find out that [edit to randomness:no catgirls were attacked by tentacles]. The special episode fixed that though, happiness ending to extremes there. Then i go play Eternal Fighter Zero with Kanon girls and feel happy when Ayu does the riding takayuki move.

Have not seen Ashiteru ze Baby yet, so will watch... saw a screen shot, and it has girl in picture Thany post where it says N***a Please!

Last edited by Melty Snow; 2004-08-07 at 11:25.
Old 2004-08-07, 13:02   Link #4
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

definitely Kita He ~ Diamond Dust Drops ~, and maybe POPOTAN too
Old 2004-08-07, 13:05   Link #5
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melty Snow
Saw kanon, it was quite depressing for most of the girl's stories, but I guess it did feel happy and fuzzy when we find out that [edit to randomness:no catgirls were attacked by tentacles]. The special episode fixed that though, happiness ending to extremes there. Then i go play Eternal Fighter Zero with Kanon girls and feel happy when Ayu does the riding takayuki move.

Have not seen Ashiteru ze Baby yet, so will watch... saw a screen shot, and it has girl in picture Thany post where it says N***a Please!
Get every Aishiteruze Baby episodes available here:
Episodes 1-8
Episodes 9-16

Episode 17 just aired--the raws are coming in and it shouldn't be long before the fansub comes out.
Old 2004-08-07, 13:23   Link #6
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

I'd reccomend Popotan if you don't mind fanservice (unfortunately, I did...), Twin Spica, and Fruits Basket.

Oh, yes, and of course, Chance Pop Session!

EDIT: Oops....I'm stupid....You asked for unlicensed....hm....I agree with Aishiteruze Baby. Sorry.

Last edited by mayukhers112; 2004-08-10 at 14:03.
Old 2004-08-07, 19:45   Link #7
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Kokoro Library is very warm and fluffy, and insanely cute. Ocha-Ken is a nice kid's show with 5-minute episodes. Neither of them are licensed, but you will have to ask in the Resharing Requests forum for seeds for Ocha-Ken.
Old 2004-08-08, 00:41   Link #8
pulsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
Kokoro Library is very warm and fluffy, and insanely cute. Ocha-Ken is a nice kid's show with 5-minute episodes. Neither of them are licensed, but you will have to ask in the Resharing Requests forum for seeds for Ocha-Ken.
bottle fairy is pretty damn fuzzy, that damn intro will not leave my head. fumoffu gives me a warm fuzzy feeling too
Closed Thread