Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2015-06-01, 20:55   Link #81
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
Mistress in her own words.

Heck you don't see it much in the anime but Akeno loves Issei more than even Rias.
I already knew that, Weather. But thank you for more info though.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 08:16   Link #82
Biohazardous

Akeno is very much fine with the harem. She thinks it adds spice by stealing him from the others especially Rias. She is the main source of fuel to get the other girls going.
Old 2015-06-02, 08:28   Link #83
novalysis

I think Akeno wants to claims the position of the chief of Issei's mistresses, and the second woman of the Harem, after Rias Gremory.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 08:56   Link #84
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I think Akeno wants to claims the position of the chief of Issei's mistresses, and the second woman of the Harem, after Rias Gremory.
Which would make Asia her direct rival, instead of Rias.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 09:17   Link #85
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
No, she's fine with number 3. I think she said it herself in NEW.

Besides, Asia is number 2, so yeah, deal with it. :V
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 09:22   Link #86
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post

Hmm personally i'm not sure about that anymore at least for the current 4th arc it seems like all the girl sequence have been tossed aside completely.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 09:54   Link #87
Chaos-Zero

Quote:

Yep. Akeno certainly likes to be #3 in Issei's harem. Its nice that she finally have a date with Issei in BORN. And that in turn, she will become Issei's third wife in LN. If this is not too much trouble, may I ask you guys something?
Old 2015-06-02, 10:10   Link #88
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Yep. Akeno certainly likes to be #3 in Issei's harem. Its nice that she finally have a date with Issei in BORN. And that in turn, she will become Issei's third wife in LN. If this is not too much trouble, may I ask you guys something?
Sure, but if it's about the LN, go to the LN sub forum and I will answer there. Let's avoid spoilers.
Old 2015-06-02, 10:58   Link #89
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Sure, but if it's about the LN, go to the LN sub forum and I will answer there. Let's avoid spoilers.
All right. Here's the question...

If Cecilia Alcott from Infinite Stratos, watches High School DxD on tv upon FUNimation Channel as she witness Akeno's relationship with Issei, how would she react to that situation in your opinion? Especially when Cecilia sees Akeno sleeping with a young man she loves in Issei naked on tv.

This may be Cecilia's first time she ever seen a girl going wild. If you think about it, Akeno could be Cecilia's sexual counterpart as she's not afraid of being naked around Issei. The reason why I asking you this its that Akeno managed to do things that Cecilia unable to do whenever she have a chance with Ichika Orimura in case for those who don't know him. For example, Akeno managed to kiss Issei. I don't mean to sound perverted but like Akeno, Cecilia's breasts is slightly bigger than those of the main heroine.
Old 2015-06-02, 11:08   Link #90
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
All right. Here's the question...

If Cecilia Alcott from Infinite Stratos, watches High School DxD on tv upon FUNimation Channel as she witness Akeno's relationship with Issei, how would she react to that situation in your opinion? Especially when Cecilia sees Akeno sleeping with a young man she loves in Issei naked on tv.

This may be Cecilia's first time she ever seen a girl going wild. If you think about it, Akeno could be Cecilia's sexual counterpart as she's not afraid of being naked around Issei. The reason why I asking you this its that Akeno managed to do things that Cecilia unable to do whenever she have a chance with Ichika Orimura in case for those who don't know him. For example, Akeno managed to kiss Issei. I don't mean to sound perverted but like Akeno, Cecilia's breasts is slightly bigger than those of the main heroine.
... Didn't you ask this a few weeks ago? I don't remember if I answered or not, plus, I don't remember IS at all, so I can't give you a correct answer, sorry. :/
Old 2015-06-02, 11:23   Link #91
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
... Didn't you ask this a few weeks ago? I don't remember if I answered or not, plus, I don't remember IS at all, so I can't give you a correct answer, sorry. :/
Well, I did asked that question, but. No one has answered it yet. I'm very sorry, it just that I really dying to know. After all, I'm very curious.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-03 at 10:15.
Old 2015-06-02, 11:33   Link #92
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
She is third, she said so herself.

Spoiler for as:

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 12:56   Link #93
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
She is third, she said so herself.

Spoiler for as:
Spoiler for Expections:
Old 2015-06-02, 15:45   Link #94
Biohazardous

No which is why Akeno is awesome.
Old 2015-06-03, 10:16   Link #95
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
No which is why Akeno is awesome.
Sounds like a good reason. Akeno has certainly knows her way to Issei's heart. Talk about her being so slick. Rias better watch her closely. Because it could be her biggest challenge in her life. If Rias' not careful, then Akeno will win and have Issei. Don't you agree?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-03 at 13:14.
Old 2015-06-03, 20:05   Link #96
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Sounds like a good reason. Akeno has certainly knows her way to Issei's heart. Talk about her being so slick. Rias better watch her closely. Because it could be her biggest challenge in her life. If Rias' not careful, then Akeno will win and have Issei. Don't you agree?
1 100% DIS-agree. Akeno is a tease but she's not just teasing issei she's taunting Rias. Akeno was pushing her friend because of the fact that Issei is quite easy to sway with proper motivation and if she wasnt careful somebody would lure issei away. The fact is if you look at the anime right now you have a good 6 or 7 moments (5 of which belong to Akeno 2 to Xenovia) that if issei wasnt interrupted he would've had quite a bit of fun. Akeno is well aware of where everybody stands but she's pushing Issei towards Rias because that is best for everybody involved.

Now because this is the anime thread i wont expand further on that but Akeno is rooting for Rias in her own way.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 12:26   Link #97
Biohazardous

Akeno is pulling the others out of their comfort zone. If she don't like Imperial said someone else can just take him away.

Tags
characters