Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-29, 17:42   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 103 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I or Dranz will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan.

For the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Discussions in this thread can only involve the current and previous episodes. Members who are caught including events that take place after the current episode in their post will be handed a ban.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo, people! \o/
Again I appologize for being late on doing the new episode discussion thread. I just got home by now... school and other activities take almost all of my time, so I can't even enter Suki anymore, as you people may have noticed. Along with me, another person will do the Episode Discussion thread on Wednesdays from now on. He's no other than the mighty Hunter, the legendary old geezer. He'll try doing the episode thread earlier, since I can't do it before now. But I'll try to make the thread whenever I can, it's just that I won't be the only one anymore.
Well, that's all for today See ya people

Vicious

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-09-29 at 18:07.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 18:05   Link #2
qabalabard

i can't believe sasuke dies. who saw that one coming?
qabalabard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 18:20   Link #3
nubby

Spoiler:
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 18:22   Link #4
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by qabalabard

Again? Tell me what happen.

That's a filler. Like Sasuke didn't have the speed to catch that guy in the previous episode. Oh well, That's the anime people always. They are up to no good, always screwing everything up.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 18:37   Link #5
Captain_Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
Spoiler:
Remember its a filler. We have to wait and see if that is true in the manga.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 18:48   Link #6
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Again? Tell me what happen.

That's a filler. Like Sasuke didn't have the speed to catch that guy in the previous episode. Oh well, That's the anime people always. They are up to no good, always screwing everything up.

i dont think its that i believe sasuke could catch him if he really wanted or needed to but why waste his stamina like that. but the ep was a pretty good one. what got me is how even the anime team is making sakura like the 5th with her show of strength or was that inner sakura coming out for a split second
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 18:51   Link #7
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
i dont think its that i believe sasuke could catch him if he really wanted or needed to but why waste his stamina like that. but the ep was a pretty good one. what got me is how even the anime team is making sakura like the 5th with her show of strength or was that inner sakura coming out for a split second

Actually, i have never seen it, but they told me about it.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 19:01   Link #8
wb_hicks

one thing i really like is how they showing naruto chatacter growth from all his battles. it didnt even seem like he was on his guard. so far im liking this arc naruto is shining more then he usually is and that should help when it goes back to the original story line
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 20:22   Link #9
Zek
Eyebrows...

Spoiler:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 20:38   Link #10
skillosopher
Dr. J

Send a message via AIM to skillosopher
these are exactly the kind of anime deviations from the manga that i hate. but is still could be said that, since the manga hasnt show it "yet" doesnt mean it cant be true. i still think it sucks though.
skillosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 20:42   Link #11
Kobugodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Spoiler:
I've never seen Sakura do anything remotely usefull

Spoiler:
Kobugodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 20:43   Link #12
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Spoiler:
Edited due to the fact, that I didn't not read the fine print.

Last edited by JubeiYamazaki; 2004-09-29 at 23:27.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 21:11   Link #13
mashimaro_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qabalabard

WTF ???!?! noooooooo
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 21:45   Link #14
Zek
Eyebrows...

No manga spoilers in the anime threads, spoiler tag or not... And it's not that the manga has contradicted it, it's that unless Kishimoto decides to include it later, it's not going to be canon and it's bound to be contradicted eventually. At that point the anime is forced to make a decision; either stick with their filler material and alter the plot later(which could eventually snowball into big plot differences), or go with the manga and just write off what they did earlier.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 21:46   Link #15
kloneo
He eq me, without reason.

huh is 103 already subbed? see 102 at the torrents.
kloneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 22:44   Link #16
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kloneo
huh is 103 already subbed? see 102 at the torrents.
No its not subbed yet but the thread is created every wednesday since the episodes play in japan every wednesday. So it isnt nescessary to have it subbed to have this thread.
Read the first post

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 02:15   Link #17
mashimaro_boy

http://209.190.137.22/sites/F/Fullmetal/[A-H]_Naruto_103_[C03444AF].avi
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 03:02   Link #18
swerv
Stay Up

"Tight asses getting fucked"?

Strange link to put in a naruto discussion thread.
Old 2004-09-30, 03:04   Link #19
Danger

Spoiler:

As for fillers, i thought it was an okay episode. Definately better than those pointless ones like 101 (it was kinda funny, but got repettitive and broing.)
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 03:21   Link #20
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
No manga spoilers in the anime threads, spoiler tag or not... And it's not that the manga has contradicted it, it's that unless Kishimoto decides to include it later, it's not going to be canon and it's bound to be contradicted eventually. At that point the anime is forced to make a decision; either stick with their filler material and alter the plot later(which could eventually snowball into big plot differences), or go with the manga and just write off what they did earlier.
I personally don't see what the problem is. I always thought her inner-Sakura gave her somekind of strength enhancement, because that's what makes it so funny, her inner-self is just so fired up and ass kicking, I kinda figured she'd have the muscles, if inner-Sakura ever tookover for a brief moment. I mean even in the Gamecube game when you get someone in her super, she basically beats the shit out of you, and sends you flying across the screen.

And her burst of strength wasn't so massive to me as to make it seem like its improbable. I thought it was funny, and I'm glad they actually have her do something productive instead of just waiting for everyone to stop fighting.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote