AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-31, 14:37   Link #301
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

give me sakura anytime ( yeey another shizune fan )
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 14:39   Link #302
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
hehe u shoulda known that by lookin at my sig, :P
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 14:45   Link #303
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

LoL you're right!!!!

but ontopic.. i think hinata will be training hyuga style training rather then becoming a medic
Old 2004-08-31, 15:55   Link #304
winson604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divination
i like the way u think
you guys havn't had girl friends in ur lifetime have u
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 16:05   Link #305
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I'm sure they didn't . Or maybe they think like Ero-sennin.
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 16:27   Link #306
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

uhm.. with comments like that it only shows you guys hadnt had any. sure if you guys have it; but now you see how childish and mostly stupid it is to say that.

and who said jiraiya hasnt had any girlfriend? ( assuming you mean the peeking of course ) dont start making up things
Old 2004-08-31, 16:35   Link #307
devilpim
Galvanic Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNick

P.S. can someone PLZ explain what is so cute about hinata? she ennoys me even more then sakura does
I think she's cute becase she's trying hard and she see something in Naruto before anyone else. She's nice and I like the way she always think positive.
I started to like her when she said to Naruto that Naruto is strong. He had failed many times but he still tries. That's why he's really strong.

--- hmm..not sure if I messed this speech up with others story?
devilpim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 16:46   Link #308
Steffa
Ninja Guru

guys ain't we going off topic?
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 19:55   Link #309
Mezu
The Guardian

sakura will one day... be stronger then konohamaru when shes in her prime and when that day comes ill be cheering her on
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 23:01   Link #310
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'll admit that Sakura is not going to come close to Naruto and Sasuke but she still is useless. The fact that she doesn't want to improve is what's holding her back. Everyone else wants to be better but Sakura just wants to be around Sasuke. She probably would be good as a teacher since she can explain the basics and can do them. Really the other female ninja's would proably be more helpful in a situation than Sakura is. During the fight with the Zabuza clone( okay really far back but it works) Naruto and Sasuke were fighting hard while Sakura just stood by that bridge builder. Ten-ten, temari, or even Ino probably could have helped out. So she is fairly useless and she says Sasuke-kun way too often.
On another note, where has the inner Sakura gone? I mean after it kicked out Ino during the Chunnin exams I haven't seen it. Did the fight kill it or what? The inner Sakura actually made Sakura a bit interesting to watch.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 00:40   Link #311
Dez
Speshul

Send a message via AIM to Dez
Uh, you mean bridge builder they were supposed to be protecting...? Wasn't she actually the only one doing what they were supposed to do? I remember Kakashi telling the kids to leave...

Sakura does want to improve. During the chuunin exam arc she repeatedly says she admires Lee, Naruto and Sasuke and that she wants to be more like them. There hasn't been a chance for her to shine yet. What could she have done against Gaara? She wasn't even near the later fights.

She also doesn't have a teacher, during the month long break before the third round tournament, Kakashi was with Sasuke and afterwards he was in a coma. If she had someone to teach her, I'm sure she could improve.

I also miss Inner Sakura. It was my favorite part of the character. I hope when Sakura gets a bigger role in the story again we get to see it.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 03:57   Link #312
Steffa
Ninja Guru

well so far we haven't seen much of sakura but she is definately going to come more into the story....she has to become a medical ninja for me and tsunade's pupil...what if the jounin with tsunade is teaching her? wouldn't that be cool????
Old 2004-09-01, 04:28   Link #313
missing_nin

i dont think sakura is really interested in shinobi and stuff, if she was she would try harder. Anyways, i think she fits well in the story and i like inner-sakura: HELL YEAH!!
missing_nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 04:32   Link #314
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffa
well so far we haven't seen much of sakura but she is definately going to come more into the story....she has to become a medical ninja for me and tsunade's pupil...what if the jounin with tsunade is teaching her? wouldn't that be cool????
The jounins name is Shizune...
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 06:09   Link #315
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Hehe Inner Sakura was always funny yeah, too bad they don't show that anymore. Perhaps to signify that she's incorporating that into her own persona, trying to become stronger (not necessarily physically stronger yet but stronger as a person)? It was almost like there was a dual personality, and the inner one acted tough but that part never really came out.

As for the bridge situation, yes Kakashi told them to run, but that wouldn't have done them much good and their only chance was to get Kakashi out. Ninjas need to think beyond the normal? Sakura could've bought them some time against Gaaraa, by using replications or such. In several situations, all she seems to come up with is standing in front in a vain attempt to protect someone...
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 08:04   Link #316
Dez
Speshul

Send a message via AIM to Dez
Ugh. I haven't read those issues in a long time... I probably should go over them again. I can't really imagine that any of Sakura's skills would have been effective against Zabuza. Actually, I'm damn positive she would have just gotten beat up, like Sasuke and Naruto both did originally, which wouldn't have helped her team mates much anyway.

My point was just that her decision wasn't necessarily a 'bad' one, or an instance of her being 'useless'.

As for the fight with Gaara, Sakura was already kneeling in front of Sasuke to check his wounds when Gaara went on the attack. Remember that at this point Gaara was even faster than Sasuke, Sakura wouldn't have had time to do much. She might have been able to get out of the way, instead she chose to face him down and protect her team mate. Just about anything else would be solidly in the realm of things that Kishimoto could have done differently, rather than Sakura considering her skill level.

Hmm... Sakura fusion? Maybe, but Inner Sakura seemed mostly used for comedic effect and most of the situations we've seen Sakura in since then have been serious. Inner Sakura's shannero's and screaming in the background about true love would have been a bit out of place in the last episode for example.

I'd like to think that the lack of I.S. shows some of Sakura's maturity in comparison to the early episodes but... that would mean she's not likely to return, and that would make me a sad Sakura fan.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 08:06   Link #317
Fasces

I haven't read the entire thread, and I'm not going to pretend i did.

But Sakura: "Has a talent for Genjutsu"
Sakura's control and channeling of Chakra is perfect. We don't know too much about genjutsu, do we?

Is it possible she's the next genjutsu expert of Konoha? I think that's likely. She must be there for a reason. She annoys me though, with her "love" for Sasuke.
Yeah, Love, riiiight....
Fasces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 09:21   Link #318
Steffa
Ninja Guru

i agree with DEZ the character of sakura is becoming more mature in the time being she is getting weaker in her skills and fallling behind....u must remember that when naruto and the 4 genins went after sasuke, the ones left behind were training or going into missions....if sakura wasn't traininig she would have gone with kakashi to see tsunade whilst she wasn't there...so i think she has been training with shizune and not just sobbing at home....if she didn't want to become a ninja she would have never taken the chuunin exam while she was very keen and dedicated.....i hope to see some major improvements in her character....
Old 2004-09-01, 12:58   Link #319
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I agree that working with Shizune might be good for Sakura. Since Sakura isn't exactly tough for fighting Shizune's style might work with her. Firing hidden poison needles could be helpful in a fight for her teamates. Also Shizune could help out with teaching some healing techniques which with Naruto and Sasuke always getting hurt could come in handy.
It's too bad about inner Sakura going away. Frankly having that inner Sakura around made Sakura an interesting character to watch. You just never knew when she was going to pop out and say something. I'm just hoping that Sakura is going to evolve from a human shield, which she isn't good at/hostage, into a decent not great but not crappy fighter.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 13:11   Link #320
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffa
if she didn't want to become a ninja she would have never taken the chuunin exam while she was very keen and dedicated
Actually, I think it's plain to see that the only reason why she wanted to become a ninja is because she wanted to be with sasuke. I don't think she's gonna become stronger for herself, but for Sasuke. Sasuke revolves around her world. Seriously, I don't like sakura becuse she's too much of a lovely dovey type of person. I don't hate her because she's not strong but I just hate her because all she see is sasuke. She's doing everything for him and did she ever stop to think that maybe, jsut maybe sasuke don't feel the same for her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight
Frankly having that inner Sakura around made Sakura an interesting character to watch. You just never knew when she was going to pop out and say something.
Frankly, Inner sakura annoys the heack out of me. It's cool when she first started talking to the voices in her head but now it's just like... umm.. ok? And when ever inner sakura pops out all she ever says is "chanaro!" (Spelling may be wrong, but u guys know wnat I mean). A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!!

If I were sasuke and that bitch wanted me so damn much I'll just F her and get it over with so I don't have to hear her annoying cries for me anymore. GOD! It takes guts to be sasuke.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote