AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 69 14.32%
Lelouch x C.C. 272 56.43%
Lelouch x Karen 199 41.29%
Lelouch x Shirley 106 21.99%
Lelouch x Milly 43 8.92%
Lelouch x Viletta 10 2.07%
Suzaku x Euphemia 126 26.14%
Suzaku x Nunally 36 7.47%
Jeremiah x Viletta 23 4.77%
Cornelia X Guilford 34 7.05%
Nina x Euphemia 25 5.19%
Zero x Karen 123 25.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-03, 01:02   Link #661
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

It could work as well with my theory that I posted; which Suzaku shoots Lelouch then Kallen snaps out of her shock to help him. That'll work, right? *Yeah, I want a triangle-love too. >.< lol
Old 2007-08-03, 10:49   Link #662
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky-66 View Post
if you want the translations for the sound episodes go to http://galvea.livejournal.com/

I personally like them a lot and couldnt be more thankful to the person who translated them.
I just read through all the ones there.

My favorite was definitely Ougi trying to call people up about how to undress Viletta.

Sooooo cute.

I really do hope that Viletta's conscience makes her realize what she did and how nice it was to live a simpler life with someone who cares about her. ^_^

Oh, and one more thing...

Why is it that on that site they only listed tracks 2-4 for each episode? Is track one of each one like a pointless intro or something?

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-08-03, 12:25   Link #663
Meatrose
Antihero

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
Old 2007-08-03, 13:26   Link #664
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Why is it that on that site they only listed tracks 2-4 for each episode? Is track one of each one like a pointless intro or something?
Not sure why they don't number the track listings on the official site but, the first track is always a character song. This is named after the list of stages. The drama CDs then end with a karaoke version of the character song.
Old 2007-08-05, 02:32   Link #665
throrine

Send a message via Yahoo to throrine
ahhhhhh ten pimp points says!!

Lelouche and all the females!!

he hasta soak his royal oats and make a big starting family tree to produce a new royal family you know.

Last edited by throrine; 2007-08-05 at 02:33. Reason: pints=points
Old 2007-08-05, 15:14   Link #666
Ky-66
Nuclear Trance

Quote:
ahhhhhh ten pimp points says!!

Lelouche and all the females!!

he hasta soak his royal oats and make a big starting family tree to produce a new royal family you know.
lmao

I wonder if lulu will be able to keep up with the emperor's legacy as the ultimate pimp.(after all, according to Rival, lulu doesnt have much experience) i wonder how many children the emperor has fathered over the years, i'm guessing over 50...
Old 2007-08-05, 15:59   Link #667
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky-66 View Post
lmao

I wonder if lulu will be able to keep up with the emperor's legacy as the ultimate pimp.(after all, according to Rival, lulu doesnt have much experience) i wonder how many children the emperor has fathered over the years, i'm guessing over 50...
Ah, there is a technique to charm them in. It's called Geass.
Old 2007-08-05, 16:04   Link #668
Ky-66
Nuclear Trance

Lelouch- "Love me with all your might!" LMAO
Old 2007-08-05, 20:06   Link #669
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Oh god. I don't want to think about it. XD
Old 2007-08-07, 01:41   Link #670
secriden

*sniff* Wherefore art the Lloyd/Milly?? Come on, I can't be the only person who thinks they're incredibly cute. I loved how Lloyd was all "Let's get hitched" "What?? Just like that?" "Lets not then." XD

Plus, I think Milly actually appreciates his....eccentric-ness.
Old 2007-08-07, 08:02   Link #671
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by secriden View Post
*sniff* Wherefore art the Lloyd/Milly?? Come on, I can't be the only person who thinks they're incredibly cute. I loved how Lloyd was all "Let's get hitched" "What?? Just like that?" "Lets not then." XD
LOL They are interesting. They'll be in the new Romance thread, probably.
Quote:
Plus, I think Milly actually appreciates his....eccentric-ness.
Eccentricity. ^^;

Sorry; grammar nazi.

Old 2007-08-07, 10:23   Link #672
Var
Banned

Quote:
LOL They are interesting. They'll be in the new Romance thread, probably.

Eccentricity. ^^;

Sorry; grammar nazi.
They were brought up for the new romance thread, yes. So we can discuss them there... or theorize. Though I feel sorry for Rivalz.

Grammar nazi! Woo, not alone.
Old 2007-08-07, 10:31   Link #673
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Grammar nazi! Woo, not alone.
Oh, my students hate me. LOL

I'm a TA. I probably shouldn't be. It takes me forever to grade papers because I care so much about the grammar.

Anyway....

I definitely do feel sorry for Rivalz. Kinda creepy that Milly and Lloyd could be together, when Rivalz seems like he cares a lot about Milly. And Lloyd is not the kind of person I think anyone should be entrusted to. LOL

Old 2007-08-07, 10:49   Link #674
secriden

Quote:
Eccentricity. ^^;

Sorry; grammar nazi.
xD I know. I did that on purpose, sorry. I'm a bit of a grammar nazi myself, as my disgruntled friends can tell. I just like to do stuff like that to show "hesitation" in my text since you can't actually hear me talking.

Rivalz (is it Levalz or Rivalz? I've got two translations from the fansubbers...) strikes me as too...well, immature for Milly. Milly's got that "wise beyond her years" vibe while Rivalz is all about having fun and, at the end of the series, "gaining his moment of glory". Not that I think he didn't have good intentions....it's just that he was in it more for the "looking good" part than the "I actually think I can do something by standing in the way of the big bad machine gun", you know?

Lloyd, on the other hand, is smarter than he lets on. Like how he let Suzaku save Euphemia (sp?) when they first meet her (what WAS she doing falling down from high altitude, anyway?). I think Lloyd goes into the playing field because he knows he's done the best he can to ensure that the people he needs to protect will be protected. And I like to think he does care for Milly, which was part of the reason why he helped take back the Academy (it's implied by that other lady scientist/engineer that Lloyd doesn't ever go to the frontlines. I know part of it is getting Lancelot back, but part of it might have been Milly too. A girl can dream, right?)

While Rivalz does care, he also acts blindly; he didn't stop to think things through. Then again, he's only a teenager and he hasn't gone though anything that would make him grow up fast (like Lelouch, Suzaku and, I suspect, Milly has).
Old 2007-08-07, 11:02   Link #675
Var
Banned

Quote:
Oh, my students hate me. LOL

I'm a TA. I probably shouldn't be. It takes me forever to grade papers because I care so much about the grammar.

Anyway....

I definitely do feel sorry for Rivalz. Kinda creepy that Milly and Lloyd could be together, when Rivalz seems like he cares a lot about Milly. And Lloyd is not the kind of person I think anyone should be entrusted to. LOL
Heh, in my field grammar isn't all that important. Unless I want to grade labs based on grammar... labs that only have physics calculations. I'd get tarred and feathered if I did that.

Quote:
xD I know. I did that on purpose, sorry. I'm a bit of a grammar nazi myself, as my disgruntled friends can tell. I just like to do stuff like that to show "hesitation" in my text since you can't actually hear me talking.

Rivalz (is it Levalz or Rivalz? I've got two translations from the fansubbers...) strikes me as too...well, immature for Milly. Milly's got that "wise beyond her years" vibe while Rivalz is all about having fun and, at the end of the series, "gaining his moment of glory". Not that I think he didn't have good intentions....it's just that he was in it more for the "looking good" part than the "I actually think I can do something by standing in the way of the big bad machine gun", you know?

Lloyd, on the other hand, is smarter than he lets on. Like how he let Suzaku save Euphemia (sp?) when they first meet her (what WAS she doing falling down from high altitude, anyway?). I think Lloyd goes into the playing field because he knows he's done the best he can to ensure that the people he needs to protect will be protected. And I like to think he does care for Milly, which was part of the reason why he helped take back the Academy (it's implied by that other lady scientist/engineer that Lloyd doesn't ever go to the frontlines. I know part of it is getting Lancelot back, but part of it might have been Milly too. A girl can dream, right?)

While Rivalz does care, he also acts blindly; he didn't stop to think things through. Then again, he's only a teenager and he hasn't gone though anything that would make him grow up fast (like Lelouch, Suzaku and, I suspect, Milly has).
It is Rival, Rivalz is how Lelouch has him written in his phone. I would have to agree that he is immature, though he is a boy. Look at his shot in the ED, he's like "Damn, I wonder what that felt like". Milley and Lloyd probably won't happen as right now it seems that Lloyd is doing it more jokingly and that Milley herself doesn't really like being forced into it.
Old 2007-08-07, 11:13   Link #676
secriden

Quote:
It is Rival, Rivalz is how Lelouch has him written in his phone. I would have to agree that he is immature, though he is a boy. Look at his shot in the ED, he's like "Damn, I wonder what that felt like". Milley and Lloyd probably won't happen as right now it seems that Lloyd is doing it more jokingly and that Milley herself doesn't really like being forced into it.
Thanks, that clears things up. ^_^

Agreed, but at the same time, there are plenty of reasons for the match. Lloyd is looking for someone with a head on her shoulders, not some stuffy noble (which is probably what he's been getting his whole life). Milly might be somewhat taken aback by Lloyd right now, but (a) marriage to a Count would definitely help her family and (b) he's someone she can respect. Not only is he clever and responsible, he's also kind hearted (he gave Suzaku the Lancelot to go after 'Zero' knowing that Suzaku wasn't exactly completely mentally stable and might, possibly, end up wrecking Lancelot).

If a romance WERE to happen with Milly, I think it would be Lloyd or no one. Rivalz doesn't even seem to be in the running in my mind because Milly's got this "chiding older sister" attitude when it comes to him. I don't think any girl would go for someone she feels she has to 'mother' all the time. I know I wouldn't.
Old 2007-08-07, 11:43   Link #677
Var
Banned

Quote:
Thanks, that clears things up. ^_^

Agreed, but at the same time, there are plenty of reasons for the match. Lloyd is looking for someone with a head on her shoulders, not some stuffy noble (which is probably what he's been getting his whole life). Milly might be somewhat taken aback by Lloyd right now, but (a) marriage to a Count would definitely help her family and (b) he's someone she can respect. Not only is he clever and responsible, he's also kind hearted (he gave Suzaku the Lancelot to go after 'Zero' knowing that Suzaku wasn't exactly completely mentally stable and might, possibly, end up wrecking Lancelot).

If a romance WERE to happen with Milly, I think it would be Lloyd or no one. Rivalz doesn't even seem to be in the running in my mind because Milly's got this "chiding older sister" attitude when it comes to him. I don't think any girl would go for someone she feels she has to 'mother' all the time. I know I wouldn't.
If you watch Lloyd through the idea that he is a scientist, you'll see that alot of his actions are not out of the kindness of his heart. Many are, in fact, him getting results and being able to study what he wants to study. I do agree he seems to be a nice guy but his character isn't fleshed out enough to really say if he is truly nice or a scientist after results.

Well... Rival probably acts like that due to his crush, he is being sloppy simply because he is trying way to damn hard.
Old 2007-08-07, 11:55   Link #678
secriden

Quote:
If you watch Lloyd through the idea that he is a scientist, you'll see that alot of his actions are not out of the kindness of his heart. Many are, in fact, him getting results and being able to study what he wants to study. I do agree he seems to be a nice guy but his character isn't fleshed out enough to really say if he is truly nice or a scientist after results.

Well... Rival probably acts like that due to his crush, he is being sloppy simply because he is trying way to damn hard.
As a scientist, why get married at all? I know what you're talking about, but there's also two sides to every coin. You can't look at him ONLY in that light. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. It would be nice to have some real background on Lloyd.

But one thing we do know, he wasn't acting normal by coming to the frontlines. The OoBK's lady scientist seemed to know him pretty well (by reputation) and she was completely shocked. So something was important enough to get him moving. It could have been Lancelot, but in that case, why give it to Suzaku immediately after 'saving' it?

Rivalz hasn't really had to grow up yet and that's an incredible turn off to a mature girl. Even if Milly is fond of Rivalz, if he doesn't mature quickly enough, she'll loose interest.
Old 2007-08-07, 12:04   Link #679
Var
Banned

Quote:
As a scientist, why get married at all? I know what you're talking about, but there's also two sides to every coin. You can't look at him ONLY in that light. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. It would be nice to have some real background on Lloyd.

But one thing we do know, he wasn't acting normal by coming to the frontlines. The OoBK's lady scientist seemed to know him pretty well (by reputation) and she was completely shocked. So something was important enough to get him moving. It could have been Lancelot, but in that case, why give it to Suzaku immediately after 'saving' it?

Rivalz hasn't really had to grow up yet and that's an incredible turn off to a mature girl. Even if Milly is fond of Rivalz, if he doesn't mature quickly enough, she'll loose interest.
To Lloyd, Suzaku is the only capable pilot. So giving it back, right after saving it, is really the only thing he can do for his results. Keeping it away from battle serves him no purpose. You do have a point, however, that I am looking at it through only one light. But then again, you are looking at it through the other. :P

I agree with Milly and Rival, but it seems like it would be the only innocent pairing the show can come to have.
Old 2007-08-07, 12:06   Link #680
JagdPanther

Quote:
I agree with Milly and Rival, but it seems like it would be the only innocent pairing the show can come to have.
Yeah, prolly would be the only real feel-good part of the series.

Closed Thread

Tags
romance