Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-28, 00:34   Link #5021
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Sadly we don't know the exact details of Riru's fragment, and Saten's true fragment is still anyone's guess but... notice how the Four Strongest seem to have something to do with the control of molecules?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:02   Link #5022
Avvesione

Kafka was one of the Four Strongest but his fragment was just strings. There was also the Fire Diamond side story which kinda revealed more (although just a little bit) about Kafka's, Uten's, and Riru's fragments.

Speaking about the Four Strongest... I wonder if we'll see a new Uten sometime soon.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:24   Link #5023
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Kafka was never one of the Four Strongest, if I remember correctly... he was just a high-ranking Needless within Simeon, but not one of the Four.

Old 2010-07-28, 15:05   Link #5024
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Kafka was never one of the Four Strongest, if I remember correctly... he was just a high-ranking Needless within Simeon, but not one of the Four.
He was one of the Four Strongest 10 years ago, when Arclight met Riru. Though at that time they were just two: Saten and Uten (Kafka).

We know Saten has been with Arclight longer than any other from the elite, wich means he was the first to join. Then Kafka joined and became Uten, and then it was Riru, and finally Aruka.

Traditionally the Uten position is something that has been passed down from one generation to the next one, and traditionally this tittle is always held by a youngster.

When Kafka was Uten, he was just a kid around the age of the latest Uten.

So, if there's a replacement, it's to be expected the next Uten will be another youngster.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-07-28 at 15:18.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 16:21   Link #5025
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, with Kafka, he said his strings could only be broken by God, and I'm pretty sure we've only seen them used on Blade (and Arclight)

Last edited by Magin; 2010-07-28 at 16:34.
Old 2010-07-28, 16:29   Link #5026
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, with Kafka, he said his strings could only be broken by God, and I'm pretty sure we've only seen them used on Blade (and Srclight)
And Saten, though in his case he broke the strings by freezing after absorbing its heat.
Old 2010-07-28, 16:34   Link #5027
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Point is, we've never seen his power used on weaker Needless, so we don't know how strong/weak it really is... and I suppose there's always an exception to an theory

Old 2010-07-28, 17:34   Link #5028
Ynot

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
He probably will get some serious skin cancer if he turn himself invisible(Since you don't have pigment,visible skin,and finally visible cell membrane to protect all the cell of your body,direct sunlight goes right onto the nucleus of the cell=dead)
It sounds convincing. But still if he could make himself invisible but didn't do so because of the danger he could've easily used it as a weapon against others. Just make them invisible and they'll die. If it's a fast process it would be an excellent weapon but if it's a slow process I guess he would've used it to escape the last attack of Eve. When your life is in direct danger you do things which aren't smart in the long run. So, even if it's a very tempting theory I don't think that would be the reason. It'll probably be a general disability....something like not being able to make organic matter invisible. Would be nice to see this particular fragment again. Think of all the ecchi things Blade could do with it

Last edited by Ynot; 2010-07-28 at 17:54.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 21:22   Link #5029
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Hi there, shadowii, welcome back

Spoiler for spoiler:
thanks man, good to be back, job keeps me busy though

finally we're on the edge of Cruz's own past
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 00:52   Link #5030
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
thanks man, good to be back, job keeps me busy though

finally we're on the edge of Cruz's own past
Yup, finally getting to learn some real interesting stuff. Wonder if they'll ever use Memory Guard on Cruz (I hope not, not a fan of flashbacks/the past) when he becomes more important to Saten/Ishiyama. Either that or they could use Aruka since they were together.

I kinda wonder how Aruka was able to work at Simeon and keep Cruz from knowing, especially before she and Cruz joined the Resistance. I mean, she'd be gone for long periods of time and even assassinate people while Cruz was doing... whatever. I'm hoping after this arc there's some progress with Disk's body/finding Gido and Teruyama before there's more on Cruz's back story. There hasn't been a lot of ecchi in this arc aside from Eve being naked (and super naked, if you get the joke).
Old 2010-08-01, 04:46   Link #5031
Ynot

As long as flashbacks don't take up more than a couple of pages I'm okay with them, just not when they're doing entire chapters. That's why I like how the mangaka used the memoryguard in this arc. It's sort of a flashback but not really. He changed it enough for me to actually enjoy it.

I wonder how Aruka got in contact with Simeon and how long she's been with them, If I were Yamada I'd have asked Saten a ton of questions about that already.
Old 2010-08-01, 09:18   Link #5032
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Yup, finally getting to learn some real interesting stuff. Wonder if they'll ever use Memory Guard on Cruz (I hope not, not a fan of flashbacks/the past) when he becomes more important to Saten/Ishiyama.
If my memory is right, Cruz is already really important to Saten, I've lost the count of the times he saved him, the latest in this current arc.
Old 2010-08-01, 12:36   Link #5033
Avvesione

Quote:
If my memory is right, Cruz is already really important to Saten, I've lost the count of the times he saved him, the latest in this current arc.
Sorry, I meant when Cruz's past becomes important to Saten. Right now, it hasn't been important to Saten until Cruz mentioned that name. Saten may wanna check out his memory, next, if you know what I mean.
Old 2010-08-01, 13:52   Link #5034
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Like when he kicked the girls corps along with Cruz towards Blade. I bet he thought of himself as extreme funny when actualy kicking the kid he wants to save and doing so with a kick
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 14:50   Link #5035
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Sorry, I meant when Cruz's past becomes important to Saten. Right now, it hasn't been important to Saten until Cruz mentioned that name. Saten may wanna check out his memory, next, if you know what I mean.
Well, Saten could always ask Aruka first. Since she was always taking care of Yamada there won't be a lot she doesn't know about. Unless Saten has reason to distrust her or has things he doesn't want her to know.
Old 2010-08-01, 15:39   Link #5036
Avvesione

Well, judging from Third Shelter, Aruka doesn't like Saten very much and probably was pretty indifferent with him before. If Saten were to ask about Cruz, she'd probably get pretty suspicious since he's a weakling in her eyes.

One of the hardest things to gauge in Needless are with the Simeon personnel. We really don't know much about Saten, Aruka, Riru, or the others since they've never really been the focus of any chapters.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:06   Link #5037
Sekirei07

Saten is weak in Aruka's eyes? Saten is one of the very few people who can beat Aruka. Blade beat her with an incomplete Fourth Wave
Old 2010-08-03, 10:19   Link #5038
Avvesione

^
Cruz is the weakling I said. I'm saying that Aruka would be suspicious of Saten if Saten began researching someone like Cruz since he's weak.

Then again, we don't know really what Aruka is thinking since she left Kana Village.
Old 2010-08-03, 15:15   Link #5039
Kefit

I LIVE AGAIN. I just sent the ch78 script to Sekirei, hopefully we can get things off the ground again now that I am done with the literal embodiment of hell on Earth.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 08:33   Link #5040
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Hey Kefit good to see you agian. so 78 on the way that sounds good ^^
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen