AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-19, 04:26   Link #1841
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Is it just me or does Victorique look more matured in this episode?
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 12:10   Link #1842
klare

so something big will happen soon and the seperation will come true...

the cry at the end is indeed sad
Old 2011-06-19, 16:27   Link #1843
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Spoiler for 22:
Old 2011-06-19, 20:35   Link #1844
Dextro
He Without a Title

There's one thing I need to make sure about the old man's prediction back in the gray wolfs village: was he specific about saying that they would be separated years from now? Cause if he was I'm guessing we have nothing to fear and for the time frame of the series Kuujo and Vitorique will remain together. If he didn't however...
Old 2011-06-19, 21:25   Link #1845
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
There's one thing I need to make sure about the old man's prediction back in the gray wolfs village: was he specific about saying that they would be separated years from now? Cause if he was I'm guessing we have nothing to fear and for the time frame of the series Kuujo and Victorique will remain together. If he didn't however...
He said, "...kore kara nannen...," which means "some years from now," meaning that the separation would come quite a few years from then.

But I'm not depending on the show to be totally consistent, so we shall see. I do expect them to get back together this time, however. I mean, we're too close to the final episode, and I don't expect an unhappy ending for this show.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 00:38   Link #1846
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

If I were Kujo, I would take Victorique to Japan.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 00:47   Link #1847
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
They were not exactly friendly to foreigners either.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 05:43   Link #1848
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I'm actually impressed that the Marquis de Blois finally understood the importance of Kujo to gain control over Victorique.

So far he looked completely oblivious to that.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 08:58   Link #1849
IronWarrior
KenshiWarrior

Has there been any news on a second season?

According to the wikipage, the Manga is still on-going so that leaves room for an other season.
Old 2011-06-20, 10:12   Link #1850
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
I will also give a vote of being impressed to Aoi Yuuki's choked cry of anguish at the end of ep 22. Excellent acting!

Overall ep 22 was pretty good - it is so nice to see Kujo and Victorique smiling towards one another.

Felt a little sorry for Avril, but she seemed to be able to set aside some of her pain and help her love rival when Victorique needed it. Good for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWarrior View Post
Has there been any news on a second season?

According to the wikipage, the Manga is still on-going so that leaves room for an other season.
The storyline is actually based on light novels ... the manga is just the same story in another medium. Afair the episodes are covering all the presently available novels. But of course more of them could be written and be used for more episodes.

Still I feel that the most important aspect being told in Gosick is the relationship between Kujo and Victorique, and atm it seems that it is story that has an end (going by the prophecy of the old man in the village, which at least Kujo and Victorique seem to take very seriously).

I guess one could always tell a series of mysteries from the time Kujo and Victorique slowly got to know each other, but to me that would seem going a little backwards, if you get my meaning, and would not be as interesting to me.
Old 2011-06-20, 10:41   Link #1851
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
I think that Argentina would be better.
Old 2011-06-20, 14:58   Link #1852
Dop
Mmmm....

I'm hoping very much that Grevil will side with Victorique (how could he fail to be moved by those tears? Top marks to Yuuki Aoi for that performance.) and tell their father the Marquis to go to hell...
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 20:36   Link #1853
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The Christmas Carol Adorns the Happiness by the Window

Guys, I can't believe that almost six months have passed since the first episode got broacasted.

BONES is preparing a grandiose climax followed by what would become a new tragic, grand finalé in the history of anime making.

Victorique's stand on the spotlight was not only elegant but majestic holding nothing back. She blushed, she flustered, she shy away, she got annoyed, she screamed, and then she cried, and then silence would be filling the next morning once the story starts the sorrowful epilogue.

At the end, the Marquis anticipated his moves once more and much to the shock and surprise of Jupiter Roger.
Spoiler:

Aoi Yuuki deserves a memorable praise for this role, lots of natural emotions overflowing within the character now that her heart has been held hostage, and to utter dissapointment Kujo's naivety impeded him to realize the fatality of his situation.

What's happening to you, Grevil? You need to grow backbone and stand ground against your father, the Marquis! Don't play dumb with us, the audience. We know that deep inside you truly care for your little sister, Victorique. Now's the time to fill the role of a true brother.

To my state and knowledge of villains the Marquis deserves his own praise for his Machiavellianism, unorthodox methods, and regal bastardness for imposing such sad fate upon his daughter.

Guys, seriously the Marquis is definitely an excellent villain that have come to appear in both anime and manga, as of recently.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 22:16   Link #1854
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
I'm hoping very much that Grevil will side with Victorique (how could he fail to be moved by those tears? Top marks to Yuuki Aoi for that performance.) and tell their father the Marquis to go to hell...
22:28 episode 22. That's all I'm saying.

A second season eh? Victorique and Kujo festing it up as a married couple? Could be interesting. As for taking Victorique to Japan, I can't see his hard-ass, traditional father approving of that.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 02:41   Link #1855
Kyuu
=^^=

Man... ain't it a bit too early for Christmas?

And OMG Avril...

And Kujo is a furry. LOLOL
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 12:15   Link #1856
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was fantastic. That preview really was a fake out there. I thought we were going to have an odd placed light-hearted episode. And those guys taking Kujo are really... I mean, he still had the costume on! Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
22:28 episode 22. That's all I'm saying.

A second season eh? Victorique and Kujo festing it up as a married couple? Could be interesting. As for taking Victorique to Japan, I can't see his hard-ass, traditional father approving of that.
Until she owns him in every possible. Or better yet, his family see how she's whipping him into shape!
Old 2011-06-21, 12:24   Link #1857
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Am I the only one who wonders why nobody told Avril to go back home?

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 15:45   Link #1858
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Am I the only one who wonders why nobody told Avril to go back home?
It is because she's white. Thus, the king is a racist. XD
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 16:55   Link #1859
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
His family is there, and Kujo's siblings love Vicky, especially his sister.
Umm you want to read up on your history a bit, sir?

So for those who read the novels, not all the novels are out yet? But the anime has pretty much caught up to the most recent novel I heard? So will the anime cover what the novel hasn't "officially" covered yet? Or have I just been mislead by others?
Old 2011-06-21, 17:27   Link #1860
GDB

From my understanding, the final novel (or final two novels, not sure how it works, I think there will be an extended epilogue novel that won't be in the anime but won't be vital to the story at hand) isn't out yet. It will release before the episodes that cover it, similar to what ToraDora did.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, horror, light novel adaptation, school life, shounen