AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 0 0%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 50.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 16.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-06-12, 07:23   Link #21
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
The Corona/Einhart match had excellent build-up to it, and I like how they have me kinda believing Corona has a chance, anyway. Without this nice narrative and character buildup, I'd probably feel more certain of Einhart winning, so it's good to be kept in a little bit of doubt and suspense anyway.
In the Manga the scene before the OP with Einhardt and Dieci had dialogue, that made clear Einhardt thinks Corona can win this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
As to the episode itself, it wasn't a bad one. Chantez gave her all in this one. It was just not a good matchup. Her skills and tactics weren't bad, but she didn't have enough firepower to break through that armor. Really her opponent is a monster. She has both power and endurance. Can take a lot of hits and completely wipe you out in a couple shots. That confidence isn't unwarranted. Will be tough for any of the Nakajima girls to beat her.
Of Team Nakajima, I'd say Rio has the best chance since she's probably lightning resistant and has high efficiency fire attacks due to her dual Elemental Affinities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Though she did show good creativity in finding an opening to kick off her golem create.
Planning. She's been planning how to get Goliath out in matches since before they applied to join the tournament.

But then Corona is this seasons Teana. Intelligent, unusual skills and a sense of inferiority.
Old 2015-06-12, 08:20   Link #22
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Victoria-chan is too damn strong and impenetrable for Chantez! Even with her speed and cloning ability, the nun can't beat the semi-finalist!
Closed Thread